PDA

View Full Version : East gippsland ride .

traviss
26-07-2008, 10:27 AM
If you would like to ride the Alpine rd and Dargo and other great roads in the east gippsland area and at the same time help raise a bit of money for the Ambo's come join us on the 13th of September and you could also win a great prize...There's no control measures so you can ride in your own group in what ever direction you want and at what ever pace suits you..
For details about the ambo aid adventure please visit www.tar-max.net and click on Ambo aid its only $10 to enter

gibbo
26-07-2008, 06:59 PM
Link doesn't work, but then it may be just me.

traviss
27-07-2008, 11:19 AM
All Fixed link works know..In case some of you dont know the Alpine road from Ensay to Bruthen has been improved and all the loose road surface is swept away, the bumps all gone and a lot off the tight corners have been widdened to keep the snow Bunny's on there side...

traviss
14-08-2008, 09:26 AM
To thoses interested in coming to this charity ride we now have 2k worth of prizes on offer including top leather jackets and helmets KTM travel gear and ride day school passes I hope some of you can join us and help the cause...Cheers Trav

STELF
14-08-2008, 08:40 PM
Ello Trav how long u lived in Bairnsdale?? I lived in Paynesville 4 bout 10 years and still have family in Bairnsdale and Paynesville!! Moved back to the burbs bout 7 years ago. Cant do the ride mate but just seeing if we may have mutual friends up that way:)

Gsxar
18-08-2008, 07:30 PM
Hey Traviss, maybe you should post up the details here.[?]
Good cause.:D:D Few us are going to leave and head down from Tralalgon.

traviss
06-09-2008, 11:37 PM
quote:Originally posted by STELF

Ello Trav how long u lived in Bairnsdale?? I lived in Paynesville 4 bout 10 years and still have family in Bairnsdale and Paynesville!! Moved back to the burbs bout 7 years ago. Cant do the ride mate but just seeing if we may have mutual friends up that way:)
Most of my life had a stint O'S for awhile and live the city life in melbourne but most in b'dale..

traviss
06-09-2008, 11:40 PM
quote:Originally posted by Gsxar

Hey Traviss, maybe you should post up the details here.[?]
Good cause.:D:D Few us are going to leave and head down from Tralalgon.
I would if this computer was working properly But it caught aids or something and it wont let me do jack without crashing ..:(