PDA

View Full Version : the r1 is finally in my chop shop:)

lowlife R1
20-07-2008, 08:48 PM
just thought i would let everyone know that the plastic is finally off so is the muffler and i must say so much better with out both of them haha.. when i work out how to bluetooth from my phone to the computer ill post some pics up but its going to get the spray can matt black job witha few ideas up my sleeve to make it stand out a lil bit well i hope anyway haha(rod im stealing ur over flow bottle idea haha)

Weaselman
21-07-2008, 11:59 AM
About bloody time
I was going to have to call you the silver surfer

lowlife R1
21-07-2008, 06:56 PM
haha has a good ring to it weaselman..

rod185651
21-07-2008, 09:46 PM
quote:Originally posted by lowlife R1

just thought i would let everyone know that the plastic is finally off so is the muffler and i must say so much better with out both of them haha.. when i work out how to bluetooth from my phone to the computer ill post some pics up but its going to get the spray can matt black job witha few ideas up my sleeve to make it stand out a lil bit well i hope anyway haha(rod im stealing ur over flow bottle idea haha)

Good to hear you've removed the Tupperware, can't wait to see the pics, need anything gives us a yell, as for the water bottle, I can't claim it as my idea mate ;)

lowlife R1
17-09-2008, 07:40 PM
well i know i have not been around for a while, just thought i would let everyone know that the plastic def off for good and the bike is in the shop now and when i get it back itll get a bit of a touch up with a can of matt black then shell be ready to play with..

Billy Bob
18-09-2008, 07:32 PM
Sweet man ready to go to Cooma?