PDA

View Full Version : Needed urgently - UK or Aus

Gix11
16-07-2008, 03:18 PM
A friend of mine needs some stuff for a young privateer Aus Superbikes racer, can anyone help out? Need them for the next race in 3 weeks:

EBC BRAKE PADS
For: FRONT
Bike: 1098 S
Type: KEVLAR ORGANIC – NOT SINTERED

AND

Brake Radiator Plates for above

"Daniel is proving to be a real problem for Craig McMartin and is all over him but can’t quite get a first mainly because he doesn’t have the $300k budget! We know that he is getting brake fade too early - because he works the fuck out of them! McMartin has the tricks in his 1098 and gets down the straights quicker, but he doesn’t have Daniels balls coming into the corners!!!! Always an entertainment to watch!"

Let me know ASAP.
Cheers guys.

DCRacing
16-07-2008, 06:39 PM
Yeah guys get behind this Kid he is a good bloke to boot, he used to come out to the track days and certainly could ride, and if rueben Xaus is anything to go by the height factor won't hold him back.....probably only add to the entertainment!

Gsxar
16-07-2008, 06:47 PM
Surely if no one has any we an pass the hat around and get him some. Young riders having a go should be encouraged I'm happy to chuck some money in.

Jockney Rebel
16-07-2008, 07:41 PM
im with that bloke^^ whip round time i mean how much are a pair of pads anyway

Gix11
17-07-2008, 12:49 PM
Believe it or not, the problem is locating the buggers for him! Apparently he has had problems getting them from his local suppliers so I am reaching out to statewide suppliers or to anyone who might be able to sort them direct from the UK. Money should not be an issue as the friend who sent the email is willing to pay for him - she like yourselves supports up and coming talent and this kid has it in abundance! Your offers as always are great guys, true bike comradery.

Gix11
17-07-2008, 12:50 PM
quote:Originally posted by Jockney Rebel

im with that bloke^^

By the way Jim, that "bloke" is Joanne.

Jockney Rebel
17-07-2008, 06:22 PM
...ta mate i know i was being ....whats the word ..ironic lol

Gix11
17-07-2008, 06:27 PM
Ah yes, the beauty of the internet. Doesn't work so well does it?