PDA

View Full Version : Who's up for a ride.

zrxmick
11-07-2008, 11:29 AM
After putting up with sick kids a sick partner and father-inlaw, I'm in grave need of a attitude adjustment. I have been given a day off, ye efen ha, so me and bandit the dog are hitting the road saturday the 12th and heading down Timbo's neck of the woods, looking for adventure and what ever comes our way.

BANDITROD
11-07-2008, 01:11 PM
where abouts would that be exactly mate

TurboKat
11-07-2008, 01:37 PM
Timbo's down Gippsland way Rod (where Men are Men & Women don't turn up to Protest Rides [:0])
I can't do it Mick, the Fighter is off the road now until the day before the GP (or probly the day after knowing me [:I])
Have fun & remember the ASF motto;
'Pics or it didn't happen' ;)

scotty
11-07-2008, 01:57 PM
Weather report Sat 12th;
Forecast for Saturday
Cloud increasing with a shower or two developing later in the day, mainly in the
south.

Precis: Late shower or two.
City: Min 6 Max 13
( thats efing cold)

BANDITROD
11-07-2008, 03:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by TurboKat

Timbo's down Gippsland way Rod (where Men are Men & Women don't turn up to Protest Rides [:0])
I can't do it Mick, the Fighter is off the road now until the day before the GP (or probly the day after knowing me [:I])
Have fun & remember the ASF motto;
'Pics or it didn't happen' ;)
i would have come down to the protest if i had my bike going in time, but im sure you all put in on my behalf

Gsxar
11-07-2008, 03:11 PM
Well my bikes still on the road Turbs:D:D – I had a good reason lots to celebrate
Few from my way might come along we were talking about going form a ride tomorow but was debating an ova nighter[:p]

KATO ZX7
11-07-2008, 04:57 PM
Im out too.

Trevs grans 75th. Its in Gembrook but havent got a helmet for Jack yet, so we will be going by car :D

Have a ride for me Mick.

zrxmick
11-07-2008, 08:32 PM
Ok the weather don't look all that crash hot, but I have a leave pass and I'm using it, rain, hail or shine. I'll be gassing up on the way out at Pakenham BP next to maccas between 10.30 and 11 if anyone wants to join in.

zrxmick
12-07-2008, 03:55 PM
Firstly sorry no pic’s. Well I got to the servo 5 minutes late, sorry to anyone who thought of tagging along. Man it was cold but too many years as a motorbike courier, had me in the right gear to deal with the ride. First stop Warrigal for a quick bite, great value them chicken crouchets ate the little fuckers for hours again and again and again. Onward to Morwell and them headed south and on to some quality roads. Pity the same couldn’t be said for the fuel I purchased at Pakenham. After some good play time in the hills, Igor started feeling a tad off song, which really pissed me off for the run up in to Thorpedale.
So after making my way back to the main Hwy and gassing up the problem solved its self in a K’ or 2.
With the weather feeling colder and the dark clouds looming It was time to make a B line for home. So other than the commonwhore driver who, don’t like being signaled as a wanker for tailgating[:o)], and a shyte dose of fuel. It wasn’t a bad ride, But shyte you not, it was cold. Brrrrrrr. But DRY :D

They sure got some nice roads down that way.

timbo
12-07-2008, 03:57 PM
Sorry, didn't turn the computer on until midday Saturday otherwise I would've been up for a ride. Maybe next time. Hope you use all the good roads.

KATO ZX7
13-07-2008, 01:14 AM
Nice day at Gembrook.

Mightey cold on a bike tho [:O]
Thankyou god for cars:D