PDA

View Full Version : how many?

BWIAN
10-07-2008, 06:44 PM
How many readers who get onto this forum are from Adelaide, this section is as boring as fuck!
Its little wonder Adelaide is considered a backwater by some other states!

Buggzz
10-07-2008, 07:18 PM
if it wasn't for one Ivan Milat you lot would pretty much have a monopoly horific sensationalism.

EFE 1230
10-07-2008, 07:39 PM
You could always have a party/piss up/bike tune day/burn out comp at your place? I put the blame for the demise of the SA scene due to ALFIESTORM (Stu) letting his wife drag him back to the UK!!! He had a big shed, pool, lot's of tools and brewed a nice beer!! I took him for a run up to Strath and he didn't go bush or fall off so he showed some potential. I got no shed, no pool, no room for anyone to park bikes and can only brew tea, don't own a barby so no unable to offer anyone a decent feed. Even the Sunday morning Strath crowd has changed, haven't seen anyone I know when out on the effie.

Buggzz
10-07-2008, 07:57 PM
What is sunday at strath like, similar to Lorne Vic?

EFE 1230
10-07-2008, 08:27 PM
We have 2 good Sunday morning runs Lobethal and Strathalbyn. Lobi is lots of 35k twisties and Strath is more open 65k + corners. You can run up to Lobi straight from Adelaide metro then across to Strath and the back in a morning. When you get to Strath you can run a lap via Paris creek rd/Bull creek rd as well (about 25km).All up it's about 220km give or take depending what back roads/routes you take.

geesexar
11-07-2008, 07:55 AM
Bwain your not the messiah, your just a norty little boy...yeah im from adelaide we've had a few bbq beers at my place with stu and mike and revken..must be about time for another me thinks..who'd be up for it

BWIAN
11-07-2008, 08:05 AM
Fucking hell.....you mean id have to show my face in public???!!!

Could be a cool thing geesexar, at present im not in the position to hold a bbq, i dont brew beer ( but fuck i love to have a few!!).
How many have turned up in the past to bbq's?

geesexar
12-07-2008, 06:38 AM
not as many as i would have liked..theres been alfiestorm, revken and efe...its a bit fuggin cold at the moment but a few beers later!!!!

WHITEY96
15-07-2008, 12:39 AM
MAKE SURE YOU SHOOT ME AN EMAIL WHEN THERES A GATHERING. IM NOT ABLE TO LOOK HERE ALL THAT OFTEN, BUT IF IM NOT WORKING, I'LL BE IN IT. IVE BEEN TO A FEW OF ALFIESTORM STU'S GIGS AND HAD FUN. ROLL ON THE NICE WARM WEATHER. (BUT PISS DOWN HARD FIRST TO FILL THE DAMS AND FLUSH THE MURRAY)
WHITEY

revken
21-07-2008, 09:51 PM
I havent been about much, don't have anything that resembles a streetfighter any more, so kinda not sure if I qualify. been busy at work and stuff. staying away from forums for a while, experiences on an sv forum put me off them for a while. I have started an alternative sv forum tho - www.svoz.org

WHITEY96
24-07-2008, 10:41 AM
What happened on the SV site that put you off Ken ?

revken
26-07-2008, 09:15 AM
Long story whitey, suffice to say i dont get along with the admin and a few others, particularly here in SA, and some of the gossip and bullshit that goes around. You will know some of them and are probably good friends with them, so lets leave it there. The admin on that site was gestapo like, and I got banned not for a transgression of site rules but for arguing with the dumb big broad who runs it and spells like an illiterate nigerian! an argument that was carried on by private message, not in public. funny thing is, after I got banned on svdu I started svoz and some of those who are considered "troublemakers" on svdu joined. But they dont cause trouble, hardly ever even post, because they dont get the attention and there isnt a dynamic that encourages it. once you treat people like they are naughty children, they will behave like it. nuff said

BWIAN
26-07-2008, 03:38 PM
fukem

revken
26-07-2008, 05:35 PM
yup fuckem

alfiestorm
27-07-2008, 06:40 AM
Yep them gatherings we used to have were cool, enjoyed them alot and got pissed alot with good people.

Ere I heard the fucker that I rented the house from is having trouble selling it due to subsidence, if that is true then a big hahahaha fuck him and his cop bitch wife the slag.

Hello everyone now get your arses together and get pissed

BWIAN
28-07-2008, 07:00 PM
Once this shitfull state starts to warm up and the ice has thawed off of my windscreen and ive organised my ass ill get a gathering happening for sure!
You will all have to excuse me because even by then my Effie will still not be on the streets :(
At least you will be able to check her out. :)
Anyways....WGAF,lets have a feed and get pished!

WHITEY96
03-08-2008, 11:12 PM
Good to hear from ya again Stu. Hows big alfie ? Enjoy his world travels, did he ? Poor doggy. UK to Oz and then back to the UK a year later. Hes the most traveled dog Ive ever given a scratch too. Cheers buddy. A drink and BBQ sounds good when it gets warmer Mat. Look forward to checking out the EF too.
Whitey

alfiestorm
04-08-2008, 07:21 AM
Alfie boy and George are still in Australia. It is cheaper to keep them out there for six months then they fly back and I can take them straight home from the airport. No need for them to go into quarantine as they are coming back under a schemme called uk pets had there anti rabbies jabs and blood tests and just had to wait six months in oz.Saved my self over 3000 aussie dollars doing it that way. Wayne goes to visit them when he can and takes them out and sends photos back for me good onya Wayne.
When I get sorted with a house of my own here and cruising once again I'll be back for a holiday with a few pommie mates and a piss up with you guys if all goes well.