PDA

View Full Version : [Syd] Rideout CHECK THREAD THURSDAY 17/7/08

flyingfatman
10-07-2008, 03:01 PM
hey guys
since my bike is gonna be finished by the weekend, i wanna go and show off my new ride. whos keen to go for a spin?

Heres the details

Ride will start from North Parramatta McDonalds(OMG VALLAH ULEH CENTRAL)
MEETING POINT IS NOW HUNGRY JACKS NORTH PARRAMATTA, THE ONE IN THE DICK SMITH COMPLEX OPPOSITE BUNNINGS WAREHOUSE, MEETING TIME IS STILL 7.30
ANY QUESTION GIVE ME A CALL ON 0413 198 470
and the meeting up time is 7.30. We'll linger around until 7.45 and then from there on well ride into the city via victoria road. Once inside the city go for a cruise around the cross and get some food at harrys cafe de wheels. Chill there for a bit and get familiar with a few people.
From there on well decide if people wanna still ride or not .

open to suggestions[:p]

anyone keen?<s></s>

Darn
10-07-2008, 04:26 PM
Not keen on cruisin round the city, but if you want to ride Sunday morning, I'm usually down around the Natio at some stage.[:o)]

Weaselman
10-07-2008, 05:06 PM
With the MASSIVE show of force of cops in my area im not keen to do much as i was warned they were defecting people too...
But sunday sounds good

flyingfatman
10-07-2008, 05:23 PM
so people are keen for a ride this sunday?
should change it then, but there might be the factor that my bike wont be ready yet. well see what happens and how many people are interested for that city run on wednesday. ill let you guys know whats happening by probably tomorow evening

rod185651
10-07-2008, 06:20 PM
I'll second what Weasel said, coppers are definitely out in force. This the time for a low profile.

rod185651
10-07-2008, 06:22 PM
But as we always obey signed speed limits and NSW road rules we have nothing to fear from a heavy police presence on our roads ;)

Weaselman
10-07-2008, 06:25 PM
weeeeeeeeell i thought they were more like guidelines....

rod185651
10-07-2008, 09:25 PM
quote:Originally posted by Weaselman

weeeeeeeeell i thought they were more like guidelines....

;)[8D]:D Yeah so did I, That's why I have only two points left on my licence.

flyingfatman
10-07-2008, 10:18 PM
haha
so are you boys keen to go or rather on the sunday?

Bear
10-07-2008, 11:48 PM
Where you talking am or pm on the wednesday?

I'm on holidays for two weeks so I could do that Wednesday (this Sunday is out, actually most sundays are out for me), and we could go west young man. I've got some roads I wanna sus out for a big southern loop.

I'm talking about The Northern Rd and the back of Camden towards Picton.

If you're talking PM on the wednesday, then I could be up for a ride to Harry's. I'm legal. :D

Lucas
11-07-2008, 08:36 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bear

I'm on holidays for two weeks so I could do that Wednesday (this Sunday is out, actually most sundays are out for me), and we could go west young man. I've got some roads I wanna sus out for a big southern loop.

I'm talking about Old Northern Rd and the back of Camden towards Picton.

If you're talking PM on the wednesday, then I could be up for a ride to Harry's. I'm legal. :D

Don;t go too south this weekend Bear...Keep away from Canberra roads, you northern fairies couldn't handle the cold:D:D. Got a big dump of snow last night and it fucking chilly

Fight_fan
11-07-2008, 08:39 AM

How many people have died on that dodgey rd now? Fuck there is some ugly bits on the Ol' Northern...[xx(]

How far south do u guys head? I'l have to take a north run to meet up with yiz soon hey!

Ross_247
11-07-2008, 09:10 AM
Im gonna go out do old road on Saturday morningish

flyingfatman
11-07-2008, 02:35 PM

wednesday is 7.30pm. Sif id get up at 7.30am during holidays[:p]
by the way yeah the ride is definately wednesday because im not getting my tank and rear tail piece back from the paint place until sunday morning or arvo

rod185651
11-07-2008, 11:57 PM
Bike is back together, so I will be riding this Sunday, either to Bald hill (South) or Pie in the sky (North).

flyingfatman
12-07-2008, 05:33 PM
guys if anyone wants to tag along give me a definate ineers by tuesday evening otherwise its gonna get canned

Bear
12-07-2008, 07:56 PM
Wed night is gonna be out for me now, sorry. [V]

13-07-2008, 09:31 AM
If work is reasonable this week AND I can get to the bikeshop (need gear lever, gasket & oil) I will be there.

flyingfatman
13-07-2008, 09:31 PM
GUYS THE DATE IS CHANGED FROM WEDNESDAY TO THURSDAY
ALL THE DETAILS FOR THE MEETUP AND THE TRIP ARE STILL THE SAME
REPEAT AGAIN RIDE IS NOW ON THURSDAY NOT WEDNESDAY

14-07-2008, 01:03 PM
SO it's Tuesday now ?

flyingfatman
14-07-2008, 01:58 PM
quote:Originally posted by bladehunter

SO it's Tuesday now ?

thursday night not tuesday mate.

flyingfatman
15-07-2008, 10:16 PM
come on guys
lets get a few people together
i dont wanna be showing off my new street fighter to myself [xx(]

Darn
16-07-2008, 09:11 AM
Sorry Mate, too many Pilgrims in the Cross on Thurs night all pumped up after seeing the pope, too scary for me.

Bear
16-07-2008, 07:35 PM
Yeh that could be a problem. There'll be plenty of the Blue boys around too, I'd imagine.

16-07-2008, 09:51 PM
This fucking ride better be on :) ....I've just spent wayyyyyyyy too long fighting with a mag cover that didn't wanna go on

flyingfatman
17-07-2008, 12:39 AM
Hey guys
just a quick update if people still wanna come along
THE RIDE IS STILL ON
THE MEETING TIME IS STILL 7.30PM
BUT THE MEETING POINT HAS CHANGED
THE MEETING POINT IS NOW THE HUNGRY JACKS IN THE DICK SMITH COMPLEX NORTH PARRAMATTA, THE ONE OPPOSITE BUNNINGS WAREHOUSE
ILL BE ON THE BLACK AND GOLD FIGHTER