PDA

View Full Version : FS (melb) **SOLD**

slickncghia
03-07-2008, 12:12 PM
G'day Guys,

This was on dizzy when i bought her. I swapped it straight away for an acewell cause i really like the look of them and i wanted idiot lights and tacho (which this one dosent have)

So this is sitting in the shed atm going to waste im sure someone could put it to better use than that.

I havent really ridden the bike with this speedo on, so im not 100% sure on the condition lol. but it passed RWC so i ASSUME**** that the speedo ect works and i know the clock works lol. however i dont know how thurough this rwc was lol.

comes with the universal bar mounting bracked and the universal speedo attachment (magnet style should fit any bike) and the manual is there somewhere.

im not sure what the diff is between this and the "endurance" model, but it looks the same to me.

anyway its in north melbourne.

if anyones interested let me know, GOING CHEAP. make an offer. cbf ebay right now

its pretty small and compact and looks ok (dosent look like any damage). it looks like the endurance model to me (but may have slightly diff features)

http://trailtech.net/endurance.html

i have a pic on my phone if anyones interested

Cheers
Ben

Lucas
03-07-2008, 01:36 PM
is it backlit?

slickncghia
03-07-2008, 01:46 PM
it has a backlight. but i think it only stays on for like 5 secs (yeah i know pretty stupid/useless)

but i did only play with it for like 5mins so someone smarter than me might know how to make it stay one. but it is powered via a clock type battery so it may only be push to opperate.

just looking at the "endurance" model on the website, which i think is exsactly the same to be honest

quote: Back lit screen for night riding. Light stays on for 5 seconds to conserve battery.

so there ya go.

slickncghia
03-07-2008, 08:51 PM
http://i320.photobucket.com/albums/nn353/slickncghia/speedo.jpg

$50? and ill throw in the cable tie for free. u cant buy a pushbike speedo for that...although this is a bit of a glorified pushie speedo if you ask me. theyre apparently worth 190 new and this looks to be barely used at all. the total riding time says 2hr 3o min. but i dn this may be able to be reset. either way it looks new to me.

or just make an offer, got any bar end mirrors? night with your sister? im easy

Iceman
03-07-2008, 08:57 PM
you have mail

slickncghia
03-07-2008, 09:23 PM
replied

oldskool
03-07-2008, 10:23 PM
got one new off Egay for $20 delivered ,not bad but not great ether.

slickncghia
03-07-2008, 10:26 PM
sold