PDA

View Full Version : church city sf builds

daniel
30-05-2008, 10:40 PM
wow, so looks like sa has been sleepy since may, just pokin around to see how many builds are happenin in adelaide. mine will hopefullt be ready for the road soon. gotta get that engine thing running first i hate pushing it up corkscrew just to roll down again. any one here do the inspections at regency?? i just have to sneak it through aftera cosmetic write off. i put a couple pics in the newbie forum but they came out super big. i think big man fixed em up for me though, thanks fella. not sure how i stop my uploads from doin that.

30-05-2008, 11:21 PM
simply stop upload'n your upload's,it will never happen again.
South Australia is GAY. i suggest you move state and try to rebuild your status as a credibal motorsicol builder before HIV takes control. good luck.

geesexar
31-05-2008, 07:34 AM
Gday Daniel how ya goin mate..not too sure how you will go at regency but we are lucky...DAVO..south oz roadworthys are the easiest in the country to pass...not to mention some of the best twisties in the country..good luck with regency...where abouts in adelaide are you daniel?

WATEVR
31-05-2008, 02:58 PM
gday daniel, my zx7r was a cosmetic write off before i moved to SA and it still passed the change of rego inspection.

and dont worry about Davo calling others gay when he proudly states he is the lubemaster......what you lubing Davo??

Razorback
03-06-2008, 03:20 PM
I think hes on the Sandy vaseline this week... even grouchier than normal LOL

Im recently back in ADEL too and loving the hills roads... no idea what the rego situation is like coz Im still running a pirate Tazzy plate... gonna have to look at it soon tho 8(

daniel
03-06-2008, 05:59 PM
in paralowie. out in the good ol'northern suburbs.

so davo... you'll have to head down to our festival state to gay ol adelaide and i'll have to race the your mum up n down chain of ponds or some shit while you ride along in her side car, eh? nah it's cool buddy i'll still give ya some lovin in the mornin.

revken
17-06-2008, 10:19 AM
We don't have a mardis gras though LOl.
Brilliant roads that you don't have to spend 3 hours crawling through shit traffic to get to. great place mate. who needs to be at the centre of the universe?

BWIAN
22-06-2008, 03:19 PM
Ive put plenty of bikes through Regency with the ol "Economical Write Off" tag on em.

I bought a wrecked 98 ZX9R from the shop i worked in, put it through with no fairings etc....they just wanna see the basics like lights, indicators etc...oh, and make sure they all work!! LOL
Make sure al ya brake lines and crap like that are in good order too!! :)
I actually cable tied some ZZR 250 indicators to the ol shitter, they understood that they were supposed to mount to the fairings.:)

Anyways...as for build ups, my EFFIE is still on the bench, 1428 is about to start happening, (via Trevor Birrell), K7 rims, 1000 front end etc, actually devised a way of getting that 6inch rim and 200 series tyre into the standard swingarm!
Anyways, im hoping she will be back on the streets early next year.
Im looking foreward to chopping you ghey boi's up!!:D

Keep the Rev's up!
Matt.