PDA

View Full Version : Billet Anodised No. Plate Frames.

TurboKat
25-05-2008, 11:09 AM
OK 'Fighter fans, we here at TurboKat Agencies have become the sole Australian distributor for the highly exclusive Lewis Moto range of Custom Streetfighter accessories.
The first items out of our warehouse are these Laser cut Billet aluminium No. plate surrounds, anodised in 5... yes 5!!! different colours.
KAWASAKI GREEN [:p]
BLOOD RED :(
BLING GOLD ;)
GSXR BLUE :( Also suitable for Yammies.
STREETFIGHTER BLACK [8]
These are a top quality,[u] AUSTRALIAN MADE</u> unit that come with Stainless Steel fitting hardware (in a seperate little plastic drug bag so they don't scratch the finish on the frame)
These are suitable for all Aussie State plates except for our poor unfortunate SA brothers [V] who have an extra digit & therefore a wider plate.
There is plenty of room (16mm high) on the bottom runner of the frame for you to personalise them even further by adding your own engraving or stick on lettering.
So kids, here's your chance to be the first on your block to have one of these Trick-As-Fuck, Blingomatic plate surrounds on your ride.
They will be posted in a padded Parcel Post bag so you know there's no chance your overenthusiastic or heavy handed Postie (like Kev, Stelf or Kato) can damage it.
"That's all fine" I hear you say,
"But how much is it gunna cost me to become the envy of all my mates?"
Well as a RED HOT, SUPER SPECIAL, once only, never to be repeated introductory deal, you'll pay ONLY $25 + $5 postage to anywhere in Oz.
"JESUSFUCKINGCHRIST" [:0] you say,
"What an incredible deal" [:p]
"How can they do it for the price" [?]

Seriously folks, these are made by a mate of mine who has gone to a lot of trouble to get these things made & he's not looking to become a millionaire from them so support the little guy who's having a go eh?

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/8419450679962.JPG

TurboKat
25-05-2008, 11:11 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/8419450683725.JPG