PDA

View Full Version : ZX9R front guard

336LJ
20-05-2008, 10:54 PM
As I posted the other day mines smashed to bits, and I need another one. I havnt found an aftermarket one that I like the look of and I havnt contemplated cutting mine up and creating one for when I do eventually start taking all the plastic shit off anyway since its cracked near the bolt holes and dont know if its even worth it.

if anyone has one or knows where I can get one that would be great!!
cheers.

EXBEN
20-05-2008, 10:57 PM
http://www.wet4uracing.com.au/product_info.php?products_id=157

jakam04
20-05-2008, 10:58 PM
quote:Originally posted by 336LJ

As I posted the other day mines smashed to bits, and I need another one. I havnt found an aftermarket one that I like the look of and I havnt contemplated cutting mine up and creating one for when I do eventually start taking all the plastic shit off anyway since its cracked near the bolt holes and dont know if its even worth it.

if anyone has one or knows where I can get one that would be great!!
cheers.

What year guard mate? Ive got a cheap chinese ripoff plastic one sitting in my garage for my 01 ZX9 (RWU forks).

Jarrod

336LJ
21-05-2008, 04:33 AM
quote:Originally posted by jakam04

What year guard mate? Ive got a cheap chinese ripoff plastic one sitting in my garage for my 01 ZX9 (RWU forks).

Jarrod

95 model. Im not sure about interchangability??.... woah..big word.. I need a lie down [:p]

Lucas
21-05-2008, 08:51 AM
C'mon, you made that word up didn't ya:D

336LJ
21-05-2008, 01:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by Lucas

C'mon, you made that word up didn't ya:D

ah.. you got me.. i just thought of all the words I wanted to put in a sentence, and mashed them together hoping for the best.

I mean.. if words are long enough nobody is even going to google them.
And I seem intelligent (chicks "dig" that apparently).. I think intelligent means "big cock, heavy wallet" [:p]

rod185651
21-05-2008, 06:07 PM
I'm replacing my front guard in a month or so, how much of a rush are you in?
cheers Rod

Lucas
21-05-2008, 06:22 PM
Does a wad of folded newspaper and a handfull of lead washers count as a heavy wallet?

336LJ
21-05-2008, 09:14 PM
quote:Originally posted by Lucas

Does a wad of folded newspaper and a handfull of lead washers count as a heavy wallet?

Theres only one way to find out.. hit the town with loose pants on so the washer laden wallet keeps trying to dack you... I reckon chicks will be foaming at the hips.

Now where do all the down to earth, good quality gold digging moles hang out? somewhere bright so they can see my shiny gold toof

336LJ
21-05-2008, 09:17 PM
quote:Originally posted by rod185651

I'm replacing my front guard in a month or so, how much of a rush are you in?
cheers Rod

Yeah not too much of a rush mate as long as its useable. how much u lookin at ? . I dont see this one falling off any time soon it just looks like shit.

I just got contacted by someone who said they actually come in 2 parts??? front and rear.. I havnt looked that close.

rod185651
21-05-2008, 10:40 PM
Yeah they come in 2 parts but I will be able to sling you the complete guard for the price of postage and if you sling Si $30 bucks to become a full member.
I will be buying a guard from qickdraw after rego (due in June) and after i Buy a billet clutch cover from exben.
So maybe around a month's time its yours.
cheers Rod

336LJ
22-05-2008, 01:24 PM

Yeah they come in 2 parts but I will be able to sling you the complete guard for the price of postage and if you sling Si $30 bucks to become a full member.
I will be buying a guard from qickdraw after rego (due in June) and after i Buy a billet clutch cover from exben.
So maybe around a month's time its yours.
cheers Rod

ah already in the process of full membership (before I read this) I figured Iv been hovering around long enough and got alot of help from you chaps. especially as an appetite supressant (see pic of turd in other thread)

That sounds awesome mate keep me posted, where are you located? australia post doesnt do "fragile handling services" so booze wont make it through the mail lol. (unless there are some mexican border smugglers on here who can lend me some advice)

rod185651
22-05-2008, 05:38 PM
No worries, once I get my guard it is yours mate.
cheers Rod

336LJ
22-05-2008, 11:33 PM

No worries, once I get my guard it is yours mate.
cheers Rod

cant thank you enuff mate thats awesome. thanks heaps!

rod185651
23-05-2008, 06:26 PM
You are more than welcome mate, should be roughly around a month's time.
cheers Rod