PDA

View Full Version : AFPigs, much use as a c^nt fulla cold water.

Fatgit
07-05-2008, 02:23 PM
Riding along Limestone Ave today, ~15 piggies standing beside the road, car next to me crosses into my lane, no signal, pushes me onto other side of road. NOT ONE PIG MOVED[:0]. At least half of them were looking in my direction too[V].

I hope that Old Skool is right and the incompetent lazy corrupt AFPigs are scanning the site, because here's a message for them....... The woman sitting on the back is one of the most senior and longest serving RN's in the Intensive Care Unit at Canberra Hospital, and she is seriously pissed off with you lot. She was already dirty enough with AFPigs for playing storm trooper on her ward, but now she's even worrying me.[:0] You lot take care now, cos ending up in ICU is gonna hurt [^]

(gotta admit it was pretty funny watching her go off when we got to Dickson [8)])

Lucas
07-05-2008, 03:21 PM
Its like becoming a second rate citizen the minute you put your helmet on isn't it. Now, how would they have reacted if it was you lane splitting.

zx12argh
07-05-2008, 03:50 PM
Bet she'll have a few cracks at getting that catheta in... probably try poking it in with a piece of rusty barb wire ;)

I've had that happen twice now in 2 weeks. My reaction is too pull back in front and call a Code Slow. 50kmph until they get sick of following me.

xb9r
07-05-2008, 06:07 PM
We just kick their mirrors and tell the stupid fuckers to use em

JayTee
07-05-2008, 08:04 PM
Follow them to were they stop and take a shit on the bonet and tell them this is what you put in my pants when you almost killed me .

And it has been done lol

Fatgit
08-05-2008, 10:54 AM
quote:Originally posted by xb9r

We just kick their mirrors and tell the stupid fuckers to use em

Yeah, I've stopped doing that in me old age, plus the Aus's Faggotty Pigs would definitely have booked me for it.

The guy who did it was most apologetic, and even I can accept that mistakes happen ( except when it suits me ;) )

And JayTee, you sick fucker[:0], even I wouldn't take a dump on someone's bonnet, well not in front of'em anyway[8D].

And yeah guys, angry nurses love Catheters :D