PDA

View Full Version : FAARRRRRKKKKK

fcuk
06-05-2008, 02:12 PM
FARKEN HELLLLLLLLLLLL i just got done speeding 63km in a 50km zone ...didnt even know it was a 50 zone... all i know is thats it for me :( when i pay my fine my licence will be suspended for 3 months ........... faarrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeee deadddddddddddddd..... once again FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK....

Bear
06-05-2008, 02:37 PM
That sux. You can almost take for granted now that all residential areas are 50 zones.

Lucas
06-05-2008, 03:43 PM
Too bad. Thats fucked.

Fight_fan
06-05-2008, 03:57 PM
Ouch! Ignorance should be a valid excuse hey! Too bad Sammy!

chadams
06-05-2008, 05:19 PM
There used to be a good behavior bond in nsw, were you would be on 1 point for 12 months rather then losing you license for 3 months. If you do loose it though, it will give you a bit of time to build up your bike :-)

Jockney Rebel
06-05-2008, 05:41 PM
im on said good behavior bond for another 2.5months .ive got to be a super good boy ..its like chad says u can only apply for it if you get done on the totting up process .but its better than losin your licence

Fatgit
07-05-2008, 06:56 AM
quote:Originally posted by Jockney Rebel

im on said good behavior bond for another 2.5months .ive got to be a super good boy ..its like chad says u can only apply for it if you get done on the totting up process .but its better than losin your licence

I take it the number plate will be coming off on the 17th then? [8D]

sfoc711uk
07-05-2008, 07:39 AM
How does this points system work then, you loose your liscence for just going over the limit.Bloody crazy.

Fatgit
07-05-2008, 07:51 AM
Mate here in Aus these days you can lose your license for not paying ya bloody parking permits. True, doing no fucking speed and the thieving bastards still reckon you're a menace. We're being run by leaches, nancies and nannies these days.

(PS done one of those 12 month good behaviour thingeys quite a few years ago Jock, really fucken suck they do)

fcuk
07-05-2008, 09:42 AM
i enquired about that probationary 1 point licence thing and i have a dilemma. Basically if i go on this thing then i have to stay on it for a FULL YEAR and ride really really good for a FULL FRIGGEN YEAR. but if i just bite the bullet and do my 3 months then once my 3 months is up then i get all my lovely points back and still have room for errors.. not sure of what to do.. what would you guys do ???

Fight_fan
07-05-2008, 09:49 AM
Depends how much u need a licence! If u can make it thru 3 months easily then I would do that!If u get done while on probation ur r FUCKED!

Bear
07-05-2008, 10:12 AM
Are you sure you get ALL of your points back after 3 months?
I don't think that's right. When you get it back, you're on probation so you can't get fined again until 3 years after your first loss of points ie. points are given back 3 years after they're taken. Check up on it because it'll influence your decision.

Basically it's the same as doing the 1 point year thing except that you have to go 3 months first without a licence. Which one would you prefer? ;)

Fatgit
07-05-2008, 11:09 AM
Don't think that's right Bear, taking the 3 months loss will result in more points on your license faster. That was certainly the case here in the ACT. Even after takinh the 12 month option I ended up with more points than if I had waited for the points to normally time out (Is it 3 years or 18 months till lost points are regained?)

PS the 12 month option ain't so bad, jut make sure you drive a slow car :D

zx12argh
07-05-2008, 12:35 PM
^^^
Or a honda.

I lasted 2 years on 2 points. blew em all in a 9 month period but didn't want to kill my insurance rating totaly by loosing my license. Slowest 2 years of my life - but at any rate - they can't get you for speeding going around corners :D

hooligan
07-05-2008, 12:58 PM
I lost mine on points just before the 07 fools run. Elected to take a 12 month probationary licence, 'cause i really wanted to ride to Dubbo. I managed to get through fine.

Then again, when i was younger, my 3 month ban turned into a 3 year ban and community service.

Bear
07-05-2008, 02:06 PM
Last time I lost my licence was in QLD and a long time ago so yeh it's probably diff to NSW now. Just check for sure, is all I'm saying. :)

3 years for points to renew in NSW (I think it used to be 2). I know that for sure because I got a letter from the RTA last week as a warning - I've lost 10 points since I started riding the evil motard. [B)]

I've only got 2 left now and this NSW ride is going to test my sensibility. I'll be a nervous tail-end-charlie.

Fatgit
07-05-2008, 02:30 PM
That motard sounds like fun.

Dunno about the others, but I'll be cruising the highways and playing on the by-ways. (But saying that I did have a lapse on the last AFR I did, and decided to pass a few people right in front of a camera. Musta been one of those ones without film though cos I didn't get a ticket).

Lucas
07-05-2008, 03:55 PM
quote:Originally posted by zx12argh

^^^
Or a honda.

I lasted 2 years on 2 points. blew em all in a 9 month period but didn't want to kill my insurance rating totaly by loosing my license. Slowest 2 years of my life - but at any rate - they can't get you for speeding going around corners :D

Nope, they just get you neg/reckless;)

flyingfatman
08-07-2008, 09:46 AM
just cop it mate, 3 months no riding is better than 12 months riding like a girl

Issues
08-07-2008, 07:59 PM
I did the 12 month 1 point thing around 2-3 years ago, got all 12 points back after the 12 months.

Something you may not of thought about, 12 month probation is not loosing your licence. If you loose your licence it will go on your record and will affect insurance ect.

Be good n do the 12 months, as painful as it is it will save you in the long run.

timbo
08-07-2008, 08:39 PM
Mate that sux,but 12 months riding like a lady is not that bad compared to walking

fimpBIKES
09-07-2008, 06:32 AM
quote:Originally posted by Jockney Rebel

fuck u were lucky on the way to AFR!!!!

im skatin' on 3 points now too, means im on the bike less :(