PDA

View Full Version : Also Back in Adelaide

Razorback
17-04-2008, 02:22 PM
Well Im all settled in now. The Kat is tucked up in the shed with her blanky on, set to warm and Im looking to meet some folks and tear up the hills before winter fixes our fun.

So whats the go ? any of you guys ride up there regularly or something ?

Also any introductions to single 30 sumthing women with low standards and a love of bikes can be compensated in cash or beer as you like. ;)

geesexar
19-04-2008, 06:28 AM
Gday Pete are you in adelaide permanantly? where abouts?..love the hills an theres plenty of other good rides around also...I JUST NEED A FUCKIN BIKE...but if you get around the port adelaide area drop in for a beer and a yarn

caveman
20-04-2008, 03:34 PM
gidA just got ur emails. Been in s/a for three years now . work on hanson road...chain of ponds is a good ride full of twists nice road but all hoons no it and so do filth... I ride a zrx1200 whitch blew up on way to work two up now it,s a 1100.. also own pigfighter fj11.hav a mate with 1994 gxr750 new paint serviced ect ect.. for sale $4500 abouts..dont know port much ..live neer maroin pub ... zrx fits six pack on ice cool shit eyarrrr fucn esky man all good stay upright.....

Hagarr
20-04-2008, 07:23 PM
Giday Pete!! You should know better than to ride kwaka's you stole enough of mine :D

Razorback
23-04-2008, 08:42 AM
Yeah Im living in Mawson lakes. Been hitting Newton road most weekends then just following my nose for a few hours through the hills. Though I was really going hard last sunday about half way up Newton road... then a guy on a GSXR (02 or later) went past me on the outside like I was tied to a stump.... always someone faster out there .... but I have a good time. Might take you up on the beer and yarn over the long weekend.

geesexar
24-04-2008, 05:58 AM
yeah mate saturday is good with me...anyone else wanna come and partake in a beer or two is welcome..hit me up with a call...0419826856

caveman
25-04-2008, 02:45 PM
hope you had a good anzac day and your front wheel left the ground as a salute lest we forget??? hows that hagis going ?? look,n forward to some photos.. has the colenial been out for a ride lately ... p/s a hot lap is borowed not stolen bro!!

Hagarr
25-04-2008, 08:37 PM
Good to see you've gained a sense of humour. Haven't been for a decent ride for a while as I have been too busy and carbs are pissing me off as they flood all the time.You have to ride it above 6 grand before it clears which as you know counts for lots of wheelstands and interesting moments. The Colonels been lazy too I reckon hes about ready for a tractor mind you i don't know if the tractor riders are ready for him. Hagars in the midst of another rebuild at the moment 1370cc and turbo should be interesting [:p]it's on one of the threads somewhere i will update and let you know when i update. good to see ya on adecent site. I've been for a few rides with the WASF and they are a good bunch of guys but i'm getting too old and slow but i still enjoy the piss drinking after.