PDA

View Full Version : a storm is coming....

karitsu
14-04-2008, 09:50 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/27492392859080.jpg

Hi, just in case anyone was wondering.. im still in england desperate to get to you guys, get another bike and start playing, and building exhausts for ya all... anyway, untill immigration get their act together.. here is the very first look at my latest design... cheers

BANDITROD
14-04-2008, 10:53 AM
very nice mate i cant wait till you get here

zx12argh
14-04-2008, 12:17 PM
looks good mate - give those immigration fellas a hurry along

Fatgit
14-04-2008, 01:21 PM
Where abouts in Oz you going to Karitsu?

Fight_fan
14-04-2008, 03:28 PM
Looks pretty nice mate! R they 4 most models?

Jockney Rebel
14-04-2008, 06:58 PM
now that would suit my ride

karitsu
14-04-2008, 07:42 PM
ONCE im there and set up, i would do the same as i did here , you bring me your bike and i will make what ever for whatever, on the bike.. but then there is the run of the mill stuff , slip ons that with the correct link pipes will fit most models,
Yes the immigration lost our original docs, so i had to do another online in january, they are upto november of last year, We are coming to Adelaide, but that wont be a problem, i cant wait to ge a bike and streetfighter it....i can build frames, etc etc.... i have over 250 patterns for stainless steel chainguards and heel plates , i have a job waiting for me, so i will do this a sideline more than likely to start, that way overheads are way down... check out my site for an idea of what I can do, im sure there is a bike there that relates to someone... www.karitsuperformance.co.uk

EFE 1230
14-04-2008, 08:06 PM
ADELAIDE!!! Fuck mate I hope your visa lets you go anywhere in OZ because after 3 months you'll be very bored of the place!!!!! (ask ALFIESTORM how he liked Adelaide!) Good thing you have a job otherwise you'd FUCKING STARVE TO DEATH here trying to make a living selling pipes!!! Adelaide is very small (minded as well) compared to other states.

karitsu
15-04-2008, 05:06 AM
I have friends in adelaide who came from my home town, thanks for the tip though ..haaaaaaaaa. I come from Plymouth in England which is even smaller, colder and very clicky with their little bike clubs, from here i have sold pipes all over the world, I gave it up in 2005 to try a normall 9 to 5 job, but since waiting to emigrate i have replaced all my machinery , (except a tube bender which i plan to get when settled) I always wanted to work from home, and you guys have garages like a "mutha foker" ,that way i will enjoy what i can do again, as appose to having to pay high rent and rates for premesis over here, this country just wants to rip people off, more money you earn the more they want... i luved the shows and meeting people interested in biking, they are a different breed to car-soles"
I lost heart when it was costing me in your money terms, nearly $3000 dollars a month for an 800 square foot premesis, on my site in the galleries you will see it, and how popular I was, i have a second chance , new products,new life country and biker buddies, so i aint too worried where we go ... i usually do ok...
I WILL BE COUNTING ON YOU PEOPLE THOUGH WHEN I GET THERE, SHOWS EVENTS ETC.. CHEEEERS!

geesexar
15-04-2008, 06:27 AM
hey good to see your comin to gods country...adelaide is small..granted mike..but it aint that bad..your work looks good karitsa..will be looking forward to hookin up when you get out here..also good to hear you have a job when you land...do you know what part of adelaide you'll be staying when you get here?..there's always bands goin down..and the DaRasta bar is always open for like minded bikers...an you can always fall asleep at the bar..as Mike and Stu know[:I]

karitsu
15-04-2008, 07:28 AM
NOT SURE YET, my mate is in sellicks beach... the government have sponsored me as a sheetmetal worker, and as for bands...is anyone into rockabilly?? coz thats my thing an thats another thing i do , dj-ing check out my rockin site. www.midnightrockers.co.uk

geesexar
15-04-2008, 10:07 AM
dont mind a bitta rockabilly..my music styles have broadened with age..lol

EFE 1230
15-04-2008, 05:36 PM
quote:Originally posted by geesexar

dont mind a bitta rockabilly..my music styles have broadened with age..lol
Well Wayne you have had 50 odd years or so eh!!!............... I got a job for you Karitsu...how about a 4 into 4 with gp style mufflers for my Z900???

karitsu
18-04-2008, 08:13 AM
yes, weather it will work is another thing, but shit that will sound awesome....

And No, im talkin about the modern , neo rockabilly , stuff real kick ass stuff, especially the european stuff.. not the old pre rock n roll stuff, country music style...this stuff rocks...

apparently you have the winter sun festival??

some of the guys over here attend that,

Gix11
18-04-2008, 03:44 PM
Yea, it's down the road from here (Gold Coast North) at Coolangatta. Bit of a treck for you from Adelaide though! Could combine it with a holiday to the coast I guess? Happens around July if I remember rightly.