PDA

View Full Version : Jack Daniels Poolroom

25-01-2008, 04:41 AM
Ok the deal is I entered a comp to win a decked out JD poolroom. Not having the room I was coerced by the guy at the bottle shop to enter. So I won :D, now I'm selling it and thought I'd give you guys first crack.
Includes 8x4 B&B Billiards slate table with black felt. All accessories to go with it (balls, cues and such). There's a light for above the table as well and a dartboard & mirror. looking for something around $4000 for the lot. Transport and setup is available through B&B for about $300 to a house without steps in the Sydney metro area (not included in price). All monies will be poured into Big Suzy so you'll be helping a good cause. I know it's big $$$$ but I thought someone here might be interested or have a friend of a friend.

suxukifreak
25-01-2008, 05:49 AM
Any photos, you lucky prick? :)

evilkarl
25-01-2008, 06:35 AM
Hey Des is still around, Hey mate. That table would look good at your house. Bike parked in the corner, a few down lights. We'd have a Suzuki club house.

zx12argh
25-01-2008, 07:50 AM
Congrats mate - i didn't think anyone one this shit - it all just disappeared into a giant hole in the ground.