PDA

View Full Version : Standard cam sprockets for ZXR750H needed

TurboKat
16-01-2008, 08:04 AM
Does anyone here know of anybody wrecking a motor for one of these?
I'm trying to set Shano's Trackbike up but the sprockets have been bodgily slotted both ways from stock & getting the cam timing set correctly is proving to be a bitch.

TurboKat
16-01-2008, 08:18 AM
GPX 750 are the same '88 - '90 & ZXR H1 & H2 '89 - '90

alfiestorm
16-01-2008, 08:31 AM
I have a 750 H2 rear wheel with sprocket and carrier plus disc and caliper with torque arm it has a tyre on it which will be god for a burn out:D. The wheel is in Kawasaki green.

If your mate is interested in it for spares it would be quicker than changing a tyre just put the ready shod wheel in.

All that I want for it is some beer money and postage of if someone is passing through could pick it up

I just need to get shot of it to make room and it has been hanging around for ages.

Stu

Deano
16-01-2008, 04:37 PM
quote:Originally posted by alfiestorm

I have a 750 H2 rear wheel with sprocket and carrier plus disc and caliper with torque arm it has a tyre on it which will be god for a burn out:D. The wheel is in Kawasaki green.

If your mate is interested in it for spares it would be quicker than changing a tyre just put the ready shod wheel in.

All that I want for it is some beer money and postage of if someone is passing through could pick it up

I just need to get shot of it to make room and it has been hanging around for ages.

Stu

CAM sprockets stu;)

alfiestorm
16-01-2008, 05:33 PM
quote:Originally posted by Deano

quote:Originally posted by alfiestorm

Stu

CAM sprockets stu;)

yeah I know:D just thought it would be an opertunity to clear some stuff thats been hanging around and getting in the way, might be useful for a track bike chap

Deano
16-01-2008, 07:16 PM
no worries bloke. throught you may have throught drive sprockets