PDA

View Full Version : Franks racing custom adjustable R1 billet triples

damianouch
13-01-2008, 05:55 PM
Hi all,
I realise I am new here and hence without trust, but given you streetfighter buffs love this gear, I thought I would avail it to you all. I have a mint condition set of 99 00 01 R1 Franks racing rake adjustable (28 degrees or 30 degrees) custom billet triple clamps up for sale. They are being sold as my street fighter blew its donkey, so the bike has been bitsed and I am buying another. The clamps are straight, never stacked and cost me more than 30 bottles of beam. Anyone who is interested, please email me and I will send you pictures. Aside from a few superficial marks that will come out only too easily with a bit of fine wet and dry, they are mint. I also have an ignition switch that fits the clamps ready to go. Presently, the item is listed on ebay and here is the link...http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150205285667&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=005
You know its a bargain, so come get them for your project. Thank you, Damian. P.s. any questions and I'm all ears.

damianouch
13-01-2008, 05:59 PM
Also, all bearings and dust seals are included and in as new condition. ready to bolt up, no fucking around. And, they are a three piece set, the bottom clamp, stem and upper clamp all detach from each other. Prime candidate for polishing too, would be a cinch.

sharky
13-01-2008, 05:59 PM
Mmmmmm...or
'No-one has bid on them so I'll try elsewhere to sell them for free'
Mate, [u]Anyone</u> who's first post is putting summat up for sale is gonna get flamed.

Large
13-01-2008, 06:16 PM
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

gl with the sale and free bump.

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

damianouch
13-01-2008, 06:20 PM
Thats cool, flame me all you like. Im not here to rip anyone off or because they have no dids on ebay. I only put them up today as a three day auction. It was more a thoughtful thing to do, just wanted to give street fighter blokes the option. Like I said, hapy to give any pictures required and to have them inspected before purchase. Clamps like this arent cheap, you know it, I know it, the price is fair and the offer is there. Not interested in insults or speculation, just a genuine item for a fair price. Thanks.

damianouch
13-01-2008, 06:27 PM
Thanks Large.

fimpBIKES
14-01-2008, 10:26 AM
thats a fucking good price BTW
i paid $500 for my franks adjustables (used from a TLR racebike)

would you be able to please measure the diameters on the R1 forks, keen to see if its the same as the ones i have laying around the place

might be interested if so

fimpBIKES
14-01-2008, 10:27 AM
oh, and also are you selling the R1 forks, do they suit radial calipers?

damianouch
14-01-2008, 06:14 PM
Thanks for the interest and positive comments finp!!
The I had the R1 forks but sold them on ebay for 352, happy with that :))
The upper triple clamp fork hole diameter is 50-51 mm unpinched (ie, bolt not done to clamp the fork in) and will pinch down to about 49 mm, so the top of your forks need to be about 50mm. The bottom clamp fork hole is about 53.5 mm unpinched and just shy of 53mm pinched. Cheers, Damian. P.S. My measurements are by eye with a ruler so prob a bit rough, in any event, they perfectly fit 99 00 01 R1 forks as can be seen in my fighter pick in the welcome to the madness section. So if you can somehow find the R1 fork diameters from somewhere then you will be sure to be sure.

damianouch
14-01-2008, 06:16 PM
54mm unpinched for the bottom holes *correction*

damianouch
14-01-2008, 06:18 PM
fimp *correction* lol, damn typos

damianouch
15-01-2008, 06:49 PM
Item has sold on ebay. Sorry if you missed out.

fimpBIKES
16-01-2008, 12:12 PM
fuck

damianouch
16-01-2008, 06:54 PM
Sorry fimp! Some dude hit the buy it now button on ebay. Hope they were going to be more of a luxury for you then a necessity!

fimpBIKES
17-01-2008, 10:57 AM
haha, yeah i got enough shit on my plate

i just know how much i can make triples for, and the materials alone (profile cut) would be more than that! ;)