PDA

View Full Version : Who's up for a ride sunday?

gibbo
10-01-2008, 03:42 PM
Must be time for a ride this weekend, not raining, not 42 degrees, thinking of Noogee for lunch saturday but will have to take Sue on the back but sunday could be a boys day :) maybe up around Healsville, Woori yallock sort of area.

HueyonaBlade
10-01-2008, 05:21 PM
I'll have to Rain check M8 little girls turns 3;) and that means BEERS[^]

Gsxar
10-01-2008, 05:30 PM
Damn I'm working on Saturday:(, would have liked to ride up for lunch and catch up with Sue.
Ohhh boys ride hey, guess cause I dont have dangly bitz I can't come[:0] Lucky I'm busy or would have to give u ha hard time ova that:D:D

gibbo
10-01-2008, 06:20 PM
You'll be right Jo, Sue keeps my dangly bits in her handbag[xx(], you can borrow those;)

TurboKat
10-01-2008, 06:35 PM
Done.
When & where?

KATO ZX7
10-01-2008, 07:07 PM
Oh yeah really?? I can do saturday and sunday, and i dont have dangly bits either !!!!
Got a bit of a bump out front though. Will that do ?? :D
If you become not busy Jo we can give the boyz a hard time in stereo!!!

STELF
10-01-2008, 07:10 PM
Sunday would be better for me. I may be able to drag Zaraloc along with me.
Let us no when and where.;)

TurboKat
10-01-2008, 07:40 PM
Oh yeah, I meant Sundy too.

Gsxar
10-01-2008, 07:57 PM
Kato sounds great:D. It would be wicked to go for a ride with you, but in the current "bump" state, I think I would spend the whole time a nevous wreck worried about you and your precious bundle:([:p]:D.
Perfect thing would have been to ride up to somewhere like Noogee so I could join ya's with out riding for hours [8D]

quote:If you become not busy Jo we can give the boyz a hard time in stereo!!!
Sounds Fun :D Damn you for getting knocked up;):D

gibbo
10-01-2008, 08:31 PM
Not real big on planning, maybe meet at the Royal in FTG then head through Monbulk, Woori, Healesville, Marysville for lunch then maybe Reefton? What you reckon? As for time I guess around 10am.

TurboKat
10-01-2008, 08:41 PM
Righto.

latheboy
10-01-2008, 09:09 PM
Fuck you all to hell .. i hope you all have a shit time ..
You might have guessed aready that i cant go .. :([V]..
Hotting up my house on satdee and Dads birthday sunday .. oh well have fun kiddies and be good ;)

STELF
10-01-2008, 09:33 PM
I'll let ya know!! Sounds like a good day[8D]:D

oldskool
10-01-2008, 09:58 PM
shit Ill get a horse from work ,Im in.
Jo do ya still want this swing arm?

Loads
11-01-2008, 08:15 AM
Will have to check with Jodie OIC Home front(Officer in Charge), much the same as a dangly bits in the handbag. but should be in for a ride.
Did the road out from langlang into powong then onto druion (I can't spell) last week. nice twisties.
Is FTG Fern tree gully??
If not let me know where to meet all of you.

gibbo
11-01-2008, 08:24 AM
Yes mate, Upper ferntree gully, Royal hotel is on Burwood hwy opposite Upper ferntree gully train station.

Gix11
11-01-2008, 03:04 PM
Fuck me, what's this? A Mexican ride that's actually going to happen?! What is the world coming to? Time to redeem yourselves ladies. ....and we want photographic evidence as well.

TurboKat
11-01-2008, 03:42 PM
Yeah yeah... get fucked Gix.
Anyways Gibbo, I reckon it might be a good idea to stay away from the Spurs on Sundy, every wally & their dogs will be out & my sources tell me of unmarked bikes & serious Filth presence. :(
I like the idea of Noojee & the toolshed for lunch & an ale, maybe even continue on up to Baw Baw if we're feeling frisky.
If you don't end up doing the Satdy ride with the lovely Sue, you could bring her along on the Sundy seeing as it won't be super pacey. I'll have a mate or 2 along & they will bring their <s>Ho's</s> <s>Bitchiz</s> partners if pillions are acceptable.

Gsxar
11-01-2008, 04:41 PM
BONUS score!!:DEnded up child free for the whole weekend again.
Still trying to get toma off work so I can spend the whole weekend riding;)Any one wanna fill in for me[xx(]
So make up your minds where the ride is to ( I know hate to agree with Darren but I would prefer to avoid the spurs apart from cops to many knobs on a Sunday;))
Because if its down that way I will head down Sat night, NO WAY I'm going to get up 6 on Sunday[:p]

TurboKat
11-01-2008, 06:26 PM
Good girl JoJo, I just spoke to Big Al, we've decided to do the Noojee run to the Toolshed ("Best Chicken schnitzel I've ever had" - Gibbo 2008) via Gembrook, Launchy Place, Yarra Junction, etc, so it'll be more pillion friendly if anyone's that way inclined.
The option is there to do the run up to Mt. Baw Baw which I'll most probly do coz I haven't been up there since the road has been fully sealed & it's a nice, tight & twisty chap.
So the meeting details are the same, Royal Hotel F.T.G. 10am.
Forecast is for typically perfect Melbourne weather (sunny, mid 20s) so be there or we'll talk about you.

KATO ZX7
11-01-2008, 07:11 PM
Oh good. Since the pace may be a little slower than usual i may be there.
Sorry Jo :D Just pretend that ive got a beer belly.
Will meet you at Gembrook Pub / Puffing Billy Railway Station. We'll be waiting for you by 10.30am.

Gsxar
11-01-2008, 09:10 PM
Excellent!:D See ya's Sunday ride safe [8D]
Will try and remember to throw the camera in ;)

Jo do ya still want this swing arm?Yes please Oldskool will talk to u Sunday about it

oldskool
11-01-2008, 10:42 PM
NICE ,NOW I HAVE TO CHOOSE NEW FZ1 (SMELLY PIANO) OR THE B KING KING OF THE FAT PUNCHY MONSTERS?
DESISIONS................................

oldskool
12-01-2008, 02:36 PM
5-4-3-2-1- B KINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

latheboy
12-01-2008, 04:19 PM
I was in emerald today and seen 3 patrol cars cruising around .. must be the hills turn for them to hit it hard .. keep your eyes open tommorrow

sharky
13-01-2008, 01:27 PM
First pic from the Vic boys ride out.....

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/13692151981035.jpg

Large
13-01-2008, 02:03 PM
Bwahahahahaha

TurboKat
13-01-2008, 02:54 PM
Sharky, you are a fucking classic, I nearly fell out of my wheelchair from laughing. :D:D:D:D:D
That's fucking gold. [8D]
Except Deano was too FUCKING SOFT to ride, & boy, did he miss out!
Lets just say there are no cobwebs left in my exhaust. ;)

sharky
13-01-2008, 03:15 PM
You get ya phone message mate ?
Scored you a free rocker cover to go with the head.

STELF
13-01-2008, 03:18 PM
Good turn out, 14 bikes, great day, good feed and quite a few kms home now all safe and sound. For those that didn't go you did miss out[8D]:D:D

STELF
13-01-2008, 04:07 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/136921659131743.JPG

At Gembrook bout 11AM :D:D:D

oldskool
13-01-2008, 04:14 PM
Nice one sharky, what a top day fast and fun thanks guys,only one close call always at the end of the day and alwas on the boss's bike oh well ,what a power house
Daz ebay number
Item number: 310008879479 for that key ring.

sharky
13-01-2008, 04:15 PM
Nice bikes....but wheres the pics of the ASF boys.....

STELF
13-01-2008, 04:15 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/136921659115872.JPG

Lunch at the Toolshed in Noojee. Shit hot feed:D:D:D

oldskool
13-01-2008, 04:16 PM
With a smattering of fly garnish.

STELF
13-01-2008, 04:16 PM
And the GIRLS.Don't forget them!!;)

KATO ZX7
13-01-2008, 04:23 PM
Why do you boys always forget us girls??
Is it easier to remember us if we where naked???:D

KATO ZX7
13-01-2008, 04:28 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/136921714122815.JPG

Oldskool, nice pic :D

KATO ZX7
13-01-2008, 07:54 PM
C'mon Jo, wheres your pics?
Im sure you've got spare batteries around for that flat camera of yours. [:0][}:)]:D

Loads
13-01-2008, 07:58 PM
A great day was had by all.
good feed, great twisties, some fast sections.
Thanks guys and girls, can't wait for the next one.
Cheers

Gix11
13-01-2008, 08:41 PM
Bugger me, it happened! Loads of faces there I don't recognise as well. That's good. Vic is official NOT dormant any more. Excellent.

Gsxar
13-01-2008, 09:18 PM
Here are a few more
Thanks for a top day:D:D
Kato gonna stock up on batteries;)
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/13692217896487.jpg
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/136922178124753.jpg
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/13692217888770.jpg

Gsxar
13-01-2008, 09:28 PM
:D;)
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/136922178105920.jpg

shano
13-01-2008, 10:19 PM
Thanks everyone for a great day, best ride ive had in years.
Vtwins rock my cock.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

TurboKat
13-01-2008, 11:04 PM
What a TippityTop way to spend a Sundy [^]
Shano rang me about 9, he was all worried about some dark clouds hovering about but after some gentle reassurance, he calmed down & agreed to still come - turns out his concerns were justified after all as we did get a bit of a sprinkle up in the hills.
We all met up at the pub in the 'Gully around 10, I was surprised to see Latheboy there, I could've swore he said he had sumthn on - turns out he did hafta attend his old mans birthday so was only in for the morning, I reckon he just wanted to show off his flash nnew single sider [:p]. JoJo had made the 2hr trip from Gippy to get there & was raring to go, Oldskool had a demo Beaking for us to check out which we did, general consensus was that the rearend needs to go to Jenny Craig, he seemed pretty impressed with it overall though. Nudieboy raised a few eyebrows when he ducked into the pub but it turns out he just needed to relieve his pea sized bladder of some of the alchohol he'd consumed the night before.
We all shot the shit for a while waiting for everyone to lob, then Big Al rallied us to mount up a bit after 10am.
Leaving the pub onto the Hwy & Owen pops his SpeedTrip up on the back wheel past Gibbo & the lovely Sue, poor Sue, she must've wondered what she was in for with these sort of shenanigans happening within 30 seconds of leaving.:)
Up the Mt. Dandy Tourist Rd we went for a few Ks, we all did a bit of double line crossing action due to the amount of cars sightseeing (it's not called the Tourist Rd for nuthin) before turning off towards Upwey/Tecoma & doing a loop that brought us out in Belgrave, we stopped to regroup at the roundabout & a Cop car was sitting just across the road from us waiting to turn, despite plenty of opportunity to do so, they just sat there waiting, finally all 14 or so bikes arrived & we set off past them, the Filth obviously decided we had the numbers on our side because they didn't follow us... phew.. Ivan's & my exhausts are... err... minimalist to say the least & Jo's is not exactly quiet, they could've had a field day with us. Anyway, on through Selby & Menzies Creek, picked up Loads & on to Emerald to meet up with Stelf & Kato at the Puffing Billy station, it started to spit as we came into Emerald so we cooled our heels waiting for it to stop, which it did after 15 mins or so, Ivan & James had prior commitments so they took off from there. We pulled out on wet roads but they dried up pretty quick, all the same the pace was very sedate to Yarra Junction with us all just cruising in single file behind Gibbo. Turning onto the magnificent Powelltown/Noojee Rd & Shane slots himself & his PINK T shirt into the lead where he stayed for the whole run into Noojee, he loves his old VTR & rides it well, setting a nice pace for us all to follow with the lovely Jo right behind him, I sat behind Jo for a bit longer than I should have, truth be told, I was getting a bit distracted by her figure hugging leathers [:I] until Owen slapped me out of it by blasting past both of us & from then on it was on in earnest with Shano out front (obviously, nobody had told him it was sposed to be a "leisurely" ride), Owen in behind, then me, Oldskool on my back tyre & Nudieboy behind him. What ensued was what Big Darrell Eastlake would have called "A high speed freight train" all the way to the Noojee turnoff, average speed through the mostly 75-80 kmh marked sweepers was in the high $1.40's with not much change from $2.00 on the straights. Pulling up at the turnoff together there were Luna Park style grins all round, we didn't hafta wait long for Gixer Nick, JoJo & TRX Nick all turning up within a minute or so followed by Loads, Kato, Stelf, Craig, Gary on his immaculate Fireblade & Gibbo & Sue bringing up the rear.
I reckon Trev (Stelf) must be going for the Hubby Of The Year award coz he sat behind the lovely Kate for the whole of that awesome road instead of coming up front to play with the boys... that's dedication for ya, I hope Kato realises what a huge sacrifice he made ;)
Also worthy of mention was the BeefKing's top end speed, at 1 stage we were all chins on tanks & throttles pinned on a straight & vvooosssshhh (stock mufflers), Dylan comes past me like I'm standing still, that thing is a fucking Jet even with his STREETFIGHTERS bomber jacket doing a passable impression of a parachute :)
From the turnoff it's only a few Ks to The Toolshed where we were lunching, it's a really cool setup there with a proper rustic vibe about it. It's obviously popular too, when we rolled up, there were a dozen cars, some monster 4X4s, 10 or so Traillies & another dozen or so roadbikes. We sat at the outside tables & I wish I could tell you how good the grub was but the FUCKING FLIES were so bad, I hadta scoff the whole lot down as quick as I could before they carried it off :( Trev cheekily suggested we should park Jo's Gixer a bit away from us to distract the flies - because they're attracted to shit [:0] Shame on you Trev ;)
There was also some discussion between myself, Trev, Dylan & Jonesy about how best to avoid the dreaded "helmet hair" that we were(nt) suffering [8D]
After lunch & a couple of beers Loads, the Nicks, Owen, Jonesy, Shano & myself set off for home the way we came & had another high speed fang into Powelltown, Gibbo, Sue, Gary & Craig hung around in Noojee to look at some tourist attractions & seeing as Jo was halfway home she left from there too.
I split from the group at Woori Yallock & my sources tell me there was more speedy skullduggery afoot in the sweepery between there & the Princes Hwy ;) Onya lads.
I personally had a ball & I don't think I'm Robinson Crusoe there, I would ride with any of this crew again anytime. Big thanks go to Gibbo for organising the ride, we'll be doing it again soon I'm sure.
For Si & whoever else wants to know, the attendees were (from left to right)
Gixer Nick - K7 Thou.
TRX Nick - TRX 850.
Jonesy (Nudieboi) - SV 1000.
Shano - VTR 1000 (he also owns a 7/12 Slingy 'Fighter)
Brad Pitt - ZXR 7/9.
JoJo (GSXAR) GSXR 1100.
Dylan (Oldskool) - B King (also has an 1100 Slabby 'Fighter)
Owen - 1050 Speed Triple.
Kate (Kato ZX7) - ZX7R.
Daryl (Loads) VFR 800.
Al (Gibbo) GSXR 750 (it SHOULD be a 7/11 by now but he's a lazy/busy prick).
Trev (Stelf) - I think it's a Speed Triple or a stripped Daytona?
Gary (Duc 900ss Gibbo's mate)
Craig ('Blade)

latheboy
14-01-2008, 06:31 AM
I was in the house of pain when i got to the pub .. Did about 20K round trip on the pushy in the morning and was having trouble walking, But i made it and i did only turn up to show of my swinger and see some chicks get all hot and horny when they see it .. But alas none of the girls must have seen it [V] .. Had a good ride made alot of noise for the losers on Puffing Billy in emerald, made it out to Gembrook before i had to call it, I think its the first ride i've been on with the cool kids and cant wait for the next one:D.. Owen told me he had a great day too, and Jamesy rolled with me back from gembrook but also said it was fun ..
Thanks gibbo for doing the orgy stuff and getting it going :D:)

Gix11
14-01-2008, 10:52 AM
Nice work Darren. Cheers mate.

oldskool
14-01-2008, 05:50 PM
Ill second that top work Daz!

gibbo
14-01-2008, 06:04 PM
Was a good day alright :D Got off to a good start after we all decided that as there have been plenty of cops around we would take things pretty easy, that said I led off with Sue on the back and 20 seconds later Owen goes by on the back wheel. Oh well I thought, that lasted a long time:) then we turned up the tourist road (about 200 metres up the hwy) behind a bunch of cars and it was on for young and old[:p]. I think the only time we took it easy was after the rain between Gembrook and Yarra junction where I pulled over to make sure everyone was making the turn, the next time we sawe the main bunch they were pulled over on the side of the road, helmets off talking shit, Jo was half way through a smoke and looking pretty relaxed. So much for taking it easy ;).
Lets do it again, soon.

KATO ZX7
14-01-2008, 06:23 PM
Top marks for you Turbs :D Thats a AA++ for the essay you wrote.
And yes, Trev is a lucky bastard to have such a great chick like me :DLOL
I offered him to leave as i know he would of liked to fanged hard with you guys but he's hot for my pot, (if you know what i mean).
What more can i say?? Maybe he likes to look at my rear end rather than yours??!!:D;):D
Besides all that nonsense, I had a great day with a great group of people. Cheers to all that came.[8D][:X][8D]

Gsxar
14-01-2008, 07:40 PM
Now I'm more awake.
Kato your 1 wicked chick!:D I would have happily stayed with you for a while but I got the feeling Stelf was exactly where he wanted to be;)
Thanks Gibbo & Sue was great to catch up with everyone I had a great day.Watch out Gibbo I think Sue has finally been convinced to get her learners:D.Ended up catching up with the other group and extended the riding a little bit more.

All good Turbs I took pay back and checked out everyones butts [:p]:Deven told Darryl I couldn't check his out cause his gear sack was in the way ;)
Come on Latheboy, the chicks might not have been there in droves but we thought it was pretty hot!, in fact I was extremely jelous - change that in fact it looked terrible so terrible u should give it to me;);):D I was right behind you in Emerald I was sooo tempted to join you, but thought no have to be sensible in my old age:(

So where is the ride to this weekend? Fully taking advantage of being able to ride every weekend in January yayyyyyy!!;)

TurboKat
14-01-2008, 10:39 PM
quote:Originally posted by Gsxar

So where is the ride to this weekend? Fully taking advantage of being able to ride every weekend in January yayyyyyy!!;)

I'm doing a ride on Sundy with the Kawasaki Sportsbike Riders Club Jo, :D you're welcome to come along & see what REAL HIGH PERFORMANCE MOTORCYCLES look like ;)

sharky
15-01-2008, 06:16 AM
quote:I'm doing a ride on Sundy with the Kawasaki Sportsbike Riders Club Jo, you're welcome to come along & see what REAL HIGH PERFORMANCE MOTORCYCLES look like
Why's that ? You visiting a Yamaha dealer ?? [xx(]

latheboy
15-01-2008, 06:25 AM
Gsxar ... no have to be sensible in my old age ... No way im 30 going on 16 ...
And ok ill give you the swinger im over it now ;)

latheboy
15-01-2008, 06:32 AM
How about the fighters go for a ride on sunday and hunt down each and every Kawa ... Hang on are we mean to ride on bike paths ... for shame TK :D

BANDITROD
15-01-2008, 09:21 AM
quote:Originally posted by latheboy

How about the fighters go for a ride on sunday and hunt down each and every Kawa ... Hang on are we mean to ride on bike paths ... for shame TK :D
hahahahahahaha love your work ivan

Gsxar
15-01-2008, 01:28 PM
Kawasaki ride Hmmmmm…. All day people would be trying to convert me to the GREEN side[:0], Haven’t you worked out, I’m a gixer girl YET:D? Could be fun tho, are Suzuki’s even allowed to come along? [8D];)
Hey Latheboy if nothing else we could annoy them with our exhausts:D[:0]

gibbo
15-01-2008, 06:25 PM
The Bking that Oldskool was riding on sunday was just in here at work earlier, seems to have been a bit of heat in the back tyre, any idea how that happened Dylan [:0]

STELF
15-01-2008, 09:15 PM
Nice work Turbs, big effort mate.:D Me rides a speed triple, and you must have had a mental blank when on about distracting the flies with Jo's bike:D:D We even went home via Drouin and the freeway BUB was not enjoying all those bumps to much and it was lettin Kato know!!;) Shit i'm a good bloke[8D];):D

oldskool
15-01-2008, 09:38 PM
No idea must have been a moment of angsiety , my boss is a great bloke and I would never even think of giving any of his bikes a hideing honest xxxxx luv you Johnny xxxxx
p.s. What a weapon !

TurboKat
15-01-2008, 10:08 PM
quote:Originally posted by STELF

you must have had a mental blank when on about distracting the flies with Jo's bike:D:D
Yeah, my memory is a bit sketchy sometimes ;) The bloke who said it looked a bit like you.... only more handsome :D

oldskool
15-01-2008, 10:12 PM
thanks again Daz that banana will look great up my rear!