PDA

View Full Version : Custom Piston

hairullail
07-01-2008, 12:20 PM
I'm looking for custom pistons and piston sleeves manufacturer. I'm looking for 52mm to 56mm in diameter. Please feel free to contact me via e-mail,

hairullail@gmail.com

Thank you.

Cruisecontrol
07-01-2008, 03:21 PM
I'll get right on that for you.

I will send the email shortly so just wait by your computer...

Gix11
07-01-2008, 04:54 PM
ha ha.....

jakam04
07-01-2008, 09:59 PM
Did you want 3 or more options on brands and prices? or are you happy with just best price option?

J

hairullail
08-01-2008, 10:15 AM
quote:Originally posted by jakam04

Did you want 3 or more options on brands and prices? or are you happy with just best price option?

J

you can give me 3 or more options on brands and prices. I will choose which is the best.

Watto
08-01-2008, 11:07 AM
back over to you J....;)

latheboy
08-01-2008, 12:56 PM
Hi there hairullail .. how are you going ..
Im a Toolmaker with more than 15 years in the trade, and it just so happens that i have some 7000 Al at work at the moment.
If you wanna forward me all your banking details so i can start taking payments, then ill start Machining up the required pieces ..

Thank you,
Ivan

sharky
08-01-2008, 12:58 PM
Bugger beaten to it....I was gonna knock some up wiv me router and some mdf....:(

hairullail
09-01-2008, 10:50 AM
quote:Originally posted by latheboy

Im a Toolmaker with more than 15 years in the trade, and it just so happens that i have some 7000 Al at work at the moment.
If you wanna forward me all your banking details so i can start taking payments, then ill start Machining up the required pieces ..

Thank you,
Ivan

Hi Ivan,
Thanks for your message. Please quote to me your best price for 50.75mm and 53.5mm in diameter custom piston. I'm looking for 1 unit each for testing first.I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

fimpBIKES
09-01-2008, 11:11 AM
oh dear...

wasnt that guy in NZ making up custom pistons at some point?
im sure that i remember reading about it somewhere, or maybe i saw it on TV???

latheboy
09-01-2008, 12:08 PM
quote:Originally posted by hairullail

Thank you,
Ivan

Hi Ivan,
Thanks for your message. Please quote to me your best price for 50.75mm and 53.5mm in diameter custom piston. I'm looking for 1 unit each for testing first.I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Right where do i start ...
Buddy whats your name ?
Where are you from ?
How did you find this place?

And as for the pistons .. Whats the pistons going into ? Weight that you want them to be .. do you want hemi pistons with clearance for valves or flat-tops? How many rigs is it meant to have 1 or 20 .. or if you want i could make a couple of pistons at those Dia. for about $20 if you dont care about weight/rigs/how the conrod mounts to it/skirts/material/hemi/flat-tops.....
Are they gonna be ash trays or butt plugs?

TurboKat
09-01-2008, 12:53 PM
While you're at it Lathebodgy, could you make me a new piston for my RE5 rotary? Preferably from cast carbonfibre.
How much fuckin? I pay cesh mate cesh.
[:o)]

sharky
09-01-2008, 12:56 PM
I've got some lightweight plastic cups that size...could glue a pin in them......

latheboy
09-01-2008, 01:03 PM
quote:Originally posted by turbokat

While you're at it Lathebodgy, could you make me a new piston for my RE5 rotary? Preferably from cast carbonfibre.
How much fuckin? I pay cesh mate cesh.
[:o)]

No problem TK but the thing is id have to make a camshalf to match the pistons .. rotary's are pricks of things when you change the pistons in them .. you might need a new Exhaustunator valve too ..
for cesh i do good deal yes

latheboy
09-01-2008, 01:06 PM
quote:Originally posted by sharky

I've got some lightweight plastic cups that size...could glue a pin in them......

They wouldn't be the tapered style cups would they .. heaps better than hemi pistons cause you got all that extra compresion area :D;)

hairullail
09-01-2008, 01:19 PM

quote:Originally posted by hairullail

Thank you,
Ivan

Hi Ivan,

Right where do i start ...
Buddy whats your name ?
Where are you from ?
How did you find this place?

And as for the pistons .. Whats the pistons going into ? Weight that you want them to be .. do you want hemi pistons with clearance for valves or flat-tops? How many rigs is it meant to have 1 or 20 .. or if you want i could make a couple of pistons at those Dia. for about $20 if you dont care about weight/rigs/how the conrod mounts to it/skirts/material/hemi/flat-tops.....
Are they gonna be ash trays or butt plugs?

Ivan,
Please send me your personal e-mail. I think, better we deal using personal e-mail.

Gix11
09-01-2008, 03:14 PM
The TV show Large put up comes to mind........