PDA

View Full Version : So.... Whos seriously intending on going to AFR08?

Pages : [1] 2

jakam04
07-12-2007, 09:31 PM
Righteo Gang...

I know that AFR08 is miles away (3-4 months), but am thinking that if we can get things sorted out sooner than later so we can get the best price for airfares etc.

[u]Attendees (thus far):</u>

Jakam04
BillyWhizz
Rocket

This is an event you dont want to miss out on. I went to AFR07 and had an absolute ball as did Rocket.. This year is gonna be even better with lots of awesome events organised by the legend himself "Gix11"...

Im in the middle of trying to get the best quotes possible for transporting of bikes over to Sydney and riding from there to AFR location... the more people going, the more the discount offered to our group.

Bring on AFR 08

Jarrod

Rocket
07-12-2007, 11:38 PM
The three day ride there to AFR07 was just as big an event for me as meeting all the guys in dubbo.
For a corner starved West Aussie, I was blown away by the trip down there.
It's highly recommended just for the ride alone, let alone meeting all the awesome people we only just read about on the interweb.

I think Sydney to Evans head in two days is a pretty easy target.
Large says it's a 7.5 hour drive so if we take back roads and whatnot, we could make it an easy three day run if we wanted to.

Think about it guys, it'll be well worth the effort, and we get to turn up and represent on our own bikes.
This year is going to be even bigger with our own airstrip for streetfightering shennanigans !

WATEVR
08-12-2007, 06:52 AM
well im a dick did i miss the intended location for AFR next year??

someone put up a link cause i want details!!

BillyWhizz888
08-12-2007, 08:48 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8397

Imagine my hairy arse let loose on the East Coast :D

Hagarr
08-12-2007, 09:23 AM
I've being wanting to do a trip like this for years. Hey guy's I don't seem to be able to get into the Full Member areas anymore. WTF Do I need to pay money???:(

Seifer
08-12-2007, 02:27 PM
Yes bloke you do, I believe you owe Gix11 20 shiny pennies.
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4519

chadams
08-12-2007, 04:28 PM
Hagarr, any new pics of your harris..... it was looking almost done before..?

Hagarr
08-12-2007, 08:27 PM
Thanx for that I don't remember how I'm supposed to pay (What Account??) Yeah progress very slow on HAGARR but engine is in frame. The main problem is getting the time to finish off and the Injection is proving a problem but I am getting there.

BillyWhizz888
09-12-2007, 07:30 AM
MOTORCYCLE PACKING CRATES

WE HAVE THEM, BUT WANT NUMBERS :)

zx12argh
09-12-2007, 07:53 AM
Hey Hagarr, drop Si a PM. He will send you an account number and then once money is transacted you will get the passwords to the members sections this will give you all the discounts that full members get from the financial sponsors of this site. Also the skies will be bluer, food will taste better and your shit wont stink half as much :D

Good luck on planning your WA trip guys, I'm half jealous that I only have to ride the 6 hours to get there from here. Sounds like an event in itself.

Funkenfresh
09-12-2007, 12:25 PM
how much is bike transport?

Gix11
10-12-2007, 05:07 PM
Sorry to anyone that was familiar with the AFR details. I haven't had time to sum everything up and realease it the general area yet so just the Full members have had the low down. I will get some stuff togethger soon and do a gerneral release. All the full member's know the score..... as do a lot of international SF owners! (Long story).

jakam04
10-12-2007, 05:57 PM
For those that are going to AFR... Im thinking that if I pack light enough.. I might be able to bring my 8-10 man tent and we can camp out in the Taj Mahal known as "CAMP WASF":D:D.... any thoughts?

Jarrod

03gixxerpilot
10-12-2007, 06:25 PM
Yep i'll be coming down and hopefully draging a few of the members and non members down as well, i have chaged jobs and this makes it a fair bit easer for me to get time off.

BillyWhizz888
10-12-2007, 06:37 PM
I also have tents 3 & 4 man

Jarrod did you ring SCT Logistics? 9352 8111

jakam04
10-12-2007, 08:27 PM
quote:Originally posted by BillyWhizz888

I also have tents 3 & 4 man

Jarrod did you ring SCT Logistics? 9352 8111

Not yet Mel. Waiting for my contact to ring me back. Was thinking if Maurie rang them, he might be able to beat any price I could ever get.

Jarrod

Hagarr
10-12-2007, 09:45 PM
Peter ??? (ex sprint car driver) Sartori of Highway Hauliers is the guy who a person i know uses every year. He goes to the Grand Prix every year and goes for a ride around normally to Tassie or similar then heads back to where he first started packs it all up and heads home drinking beer and Scotch on the plane. Sounds like my kind of trip.

jakam04
14-12-2007, 11:06 AM
Ok.. Spoke to that Logistics place Mel recommended. The guy who I spoke to wasnt the usual guy who does it so he only gave a rough price. I was only able to get the price for Perth to Parkes (as Parkes is their depot and if we were to get the bikes to Sydney, it would be extra money. Thought this would also open up more routes to ride to AFR)

Perth to Parkes = $350 (this is [u]Backfill rates</u>)
Parkes to Perth will be a bit more due to east to west normal rates (read: heaps more expensive)

Still waiting for usual guy to finish hols which should be in the next few weeks.

Jarrod

BillyWhizz888
14-12-2007, 11:28 AM
We have a truck driver mate of britfighter who wants to attend the run.. does not have a truck [xx(]but its another avenue to look down, maybe hire a unit ?
I have contact for bike crates $25 each

LET THE MADNESS REALLY BEGIN [}:)]

jakam04
14-12-2007, 11:35 AM
If we went down that option of hiring a truck... I would try get more time off work and go as his co-driver if he likes. He'd take 4 days across? or try push through quicker? Id say he would also have contacts to fork-lift bikes off truck in Sydney for our ride north too.. could be a goer...

Jarrod

BillyWhizz888
14-12-2007, 02:10 PM
We have an offer of FREE TRANSPORT CRATES

MIDLAND HONDA JIM PIZZEY (DESMO) TAKE WhaT WE WANT

donate a carton of pesh to xmas fund!

ANYONE GOT TRANSPORT!

Funkenfresh
14-12-2007, 02:25 PM
this is getting interesting... tiger airways is cheap to transport bodies..

Hagarr
15-12-2007, 05:37 PM
Yeah I've got a Mitsi 8 Tonner with HIAB if needed or numerous ute's

Rocket
15-12-2007, 06:24 PM
Hagarr, are you offering a vehicle to transport bikes over to Sydney or even Evans Head ????
That's a big call mate if you are, you'd be missing a truck for three weeks!!
How many bikes are we talking, seriously ?
Five I reckon, mabe a couple more if all the moons align but I wouldnt count on it.
That's either an F250 or a small truck.
How much diesel is 8000ks ?
An F250 would do about 8klm per litre. That's 1000 litres of diesel, average to $1.70 p/l. That's $1700 is diesel alone.
Split four ways is $425 (the truck owner wouldnt be expected to pay surely !)
An eight tonner would be more. I have no idea what fuel economy they get.

jakam04
15-12-2007, 07:45 PM
quote:Originally posted by Rocket

Hagarr, are you offering a vehicle to transport bikes over to Sydney or even Evans Head ????
That's a big call mate if you are, you'd be missing a truck for three weeks!!
How many bikes are we talking, seriously ?
Five I reckon, mabe a couple more if all the moons align but I wouldnt count on it.
That's either an F250 or a small truck.
How much diesel is 8000ks ?
An F250 would do about 8klm per litre. That's 1000 litres of diesel, average to $1.70 p/l. That's $1700 is diesel alone.
Split four ways is $425 (the truck owner wouldnt be expected to pay surely !)
An eight tonner would be more. I have no idea what fuel economy they get.

As stated before. Willing to be a co-driver. I also have a 3 birth bike trailer... along with a ute from Hagaar, could transport 4-5 bikes.... Just have to get the remainder of the boys to fly over to Sydney...

Jarrod

Rocket
15-12-2007, 08:27 PM
But only co driver as far as Sydney right :D

jakam04
15-12-2007, 08:32 PM

Shit yeah... Then the utes going to be secured at Newcastle and we [u]ALL</u> ride the rest of the way. Id say that Jim (frankenbiker wont mind us leaving it there with trailer till after AFR....

Jarrod

alfiestorm
16-12-2007, 08:53 AM
I may have the use of the company six wheel land cruiser with trailer for upto 3 maybe 4 bikes to be confirmed.
Anyone interested from the Adelaide area for the 1932k trip?

Hagarr
16-12-2007, 02:20 PM
OOPS sorry for the confusion I was saying if you wanted the crates picked up from the bike shop I could offer to pick up with the Mitsi[:I]

Jockney Rebel
16-12-2007, 06:26 PM
quote:Originally posted by jakam04

Shit yeah... Then the utes going to be secured at Newcastle and we [u]ALL</u> ride the rest of the way. Id say that Jim (frankenbiker wont mind us leaving it there with trailer till after AFR....

Jarrod

right just read this ..........ill put u lot up and secure yer ute ,van ,whatever[ i have a tandem garage] and we can all ride up to evans head 721 ks from me the short way
hows about that
oh and the missus is taking the car so luggage can be stashed init [be nice if theres someone NOT riding that could accompany her :)

Hagarr
17-12-2007, 07:54 PM
Jockney if helga is coming i'm sure she'd love to help take a load off your missus driving all the way. AHEM by the way her other nickname is "Larry Leadfoot" She drives an XR6 Turbo.

Jockney Rebel
17-12-2007, 08:30 PM
thanks mate..if u do get over here we re only 70ks nth of sydney and all are welcome to kip here the night before
and [8D]its ok danny we ve only got a six pot mercedes too slow for all that shinanigans lol

Hagarr
17-12-2007, 08:39 PM
Sounds good Hopefully we can get it all together and make it happen.

Jockney Rebel
17-12-2007, 08:44 PM
thatd be pukka mate we re plannin to get going early on fri morn shes in the car and im ridin the triple up the long way thru singleton etc

Jockney Rebel
17-12-2007, 08:45 PM
..maybe hook up with rexie et al near newkie

BillyWhizz888
17-12-2007, 11:16 PM
quote:Originally posted by Hagarr

Sounds good Hopefully we can get it all together and make it happen.

ITS GONNA HAPPEN........ [^]

Jockney Rebel
17-12-2007, 11:45 PM
right then mel ill get to have that drink with u mate

BillyWhizz888
18-12-2007, 08:28 AM
quote:Originally posted by Jockney Rebel

right then mel ill get to have that drink with u mate

Drink... Ssssssssssssssssss :D

Jockney Rebel
18-12-2007, 04:09 PM
a..,meaning 1, drink ..lol we ve gotta ride 700 odd ks the next day ...mel we ll keep the good stuff for us scots,for later when we get there ill get a bottle of talisker
the rest of em wouldnt appriciate it anyway lol

VIPER
18-12-2007, 07:30 PM
Im keen on going,looks like I can also get the time off [^]. at this stage,the 2 day ride up (from Sydney) option sounds best,then a quick exit to Brissy for the flight home,while my bike gets sent down later.
Whens the cutoff date for the tickets [?]

Lat[8]r

Hagarr
18-12-2007, 08:31 PM
Hey listen you bloody Scotty's. take one look at me and you'll see where my heritage lies and yes I don't mind a wee dram o' scotch so best you include me in the mix.[^]

Jockney Rebel
18-12-2007, 11:36 PM
i dunno hagar sounds like theres a bit of the viking invader in ya we ll have to do a dna test ...lol

jakam04
19-12-2007, 12:16 AM
quote:Originally posted by Jockney Rebel

i dunno hagar sounds like theres a bit of the viking invader in ya we ll have to do a dna test ...lol

Looked asian to me lol kidding [:o)]

Hagarr
19-12-2007, 08:47 PM
That's why they built Hadrians Wall wasn't it to keep you mad bastards in. The only people not to be conquered by the Roman Empire Ya gotta luv that:DRespect[^]

Jockney Rebel
19-12-2007, 10:40 PM
well if u think about it what would u do if u had a bunch of unwashed geezahs with big swords running at u wearing kilts and screamin abuse [ come to think of it that sounds like glasgow on a saturday nite ,nuthin changes ]

BillyWhizz888
14-01-2008, 04:00 PM
Resurection........

Rocket
14-01-2008, 04:21 PM
i got a quote from a mob through the internet. apparently part of their service involves comprehensively fucking you up the arse as well.

Jockney Rebel
14-01-2008, 05:15 PM
.. d'ya reckon i could get a job with them ..in the "ladies" dept

BillyWhizz888
15-01-2008, 01:43 PM
Bump

anymore for anymore...
Rocket has prices that are much more sociable
(post em when confirmed mate)
Just leaves flights, fuel n pissy money

Rocket
15-01-2008, 03:16 PM

Bump

anymore for anymore...
Rocket has prices that are much more sociable
(post em when confirmed mate)
Just leaves flights, fuel n pissy money

Thanks to Jakam for getting the prices.

And don't forget ho-tels on the way up and down Mel.

Rocket
15-01-2008, 06:17 PM
For everyone interested here.

Thanks to Jakam, we have a quote from SCT Logistics for each bike.
Weight 230kgs, Box dims at 2300 x 1000 x 1500.
This quote comes in at $820.00 return from Sydney which is a pretty darn good price.

I also got a price from Frasers for their Harley crates.
They want $75 each which is a bit exie I thought, but good value if they are solid boxes and make the trip, i will be going to look at them in the next few days and will grab two, one for BW and one for me as we are fairly certain starters.
Any others can be organised as required. I will need to check that they fit within the dims Jakam estimated. Fingers crossed.

I'm hoping to get some more contacts for freight quotes soon.

Stay tuned.

Jockney Rebel
15-01-2008, 10:47 PM
where will the bikes be freighted to rocket? if u can get em to the Toll depot up here in Gosford i can get em delivered here to me and they ll be waiting for u in my nice warm garage.....eventually he he

BillyWhizz888
16-01-2008, 07:33 AM
At least the Buell will be safe....
no one likes riding a plank and having a bleeding bum!:D

Rocket
16-01-2008, 08:55 AM

At least the Buell will be safe....
no one likes riding a plank and having a bleeding bum!:D

my arse hurts just walking past it !

Jockney we'll be crating and uncrating these bikes ourselves, not the transporters. So unless you have a forklift at home, it could be tricky getting them off the truck :D

Jockney Rebel
16-01-2008, 06:44 PM
ok mate ....sweet ill see you on the day, better get some beer in then,and the odd packet of pork scratchings lol

Rocket
17-01-2008, 02:24 PM
The latest news.....

I can get Harley crates from Frasers for $100 each, this are the larger size at L2500 x W1120 x H1300.
they have smaller for $75 but the freight price doesn't change so with the big crate, theres more room to store a bit of riding gear etc as well.

Freight cost is still going to be around the $820 odd mark and this is to Yennora (Jockney, where's that ?)
I'm waiting to hear back if they will allow us to leave the crates there while we do the trip.
If not, we might need a member with access to a forklift and a bit of storage space to help us out.

18-01-2008, 06:02 PM
Hello everyone.
I have been looking for an excuse to go on holidays as well as an excuse to have a look around Sydney. I will not say that I am a definite at this stage but at least 75%. The missus is keen to come over for a road trip as well but she will need to catch a lift with someone up there hopefully.
If we decided to stay in Sydney for a week or two after AFR will this be a prob with shipping the bike back without us?
I will keep my eye on this topic for updates.
Jeremy

Rocket
18-01-2008, 06:50 PM
Gidday Frog, we're throwing around a few idea's at the moment in regards to destination, we're still getting prices sorted.
Brisbane has also been mentioned. Not that this would stop you shipping your bike to Sydney if you wanted to go that way anyway.
Shipping the bike back without you here when it arrives shouldnt be a problem.
I would probably be able to store it at my work where it is safe and alarmed until you collected it, as long as it wasnt too long.

18-01-2008, 10:34 PM
Hey, a holiday is a holiday. So long as a ride is involved I will be happy. Both of us are more than keen though so keep us in mind.

sharky
18-01-2008, 11:09 PM
Seen the ad in Rapid.........Get ya ass there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uncle pervy
22-01-2008, 02:03 PM
i hope to have me speed triple back on the road by AFR08. so what date are you thinking of heading off

Rocket
22-01-2008, 02:38 PM
hello Uncle Pervy, are considering joining us at the AFR ?
Read back through this thread to get an idea of the plan which is still very flexible.

So far I have a reasonably firm tpt price to Sydney and am just working on one to Brisbane.

At this stage, there is Me, Billywhizz and maybe Frogandmoo. This number can go up or down as others can't commit just yet.
The bikes will need to be shipped mid March.
Rough time table....

Ship bikes mid March, around the week of the 17th.
Fly in on early AM flight 26th Wednesday, go and uncrate bikes, get a hotel.

If Sydney, then two days to get up to Evans Head.
If Brissy, one day hooning around the mountains, one day to find the twistiest way possible to get to AFR.

Hang out for two days ripping off mondo wheelies and having (mostly) non sexual fun with other fighter boys.
Two days back to Sydney.
If Brissy, one day to retrace our twisty path back and one day hooning through the mountains.
One day to pack bikes, get arse massage, buy tacky souvenirs to fool GF/wife into believing you actually thought about them and missed them.
Fly back to Perth.

I have to say, Brisbane is the fave choice atm for me and BW, mainly because it takes the pressure off us having to make the distance to Evans Head from Sydney while still finding a road to carve up the mountains.
Going to Brissy means we can just take day rides to wherever we like, then bolt to evans head on Friday sometime.

Am open to better suggestions, but we will be putting a more firm plan together by early next week as people need to book flights.
I reckon this trip will cost you $3000.
$820 for bike
$850 for flights (Qantas price)
$700 accomodation (minus camping if you're keen)
Plus fuel, food and booze, smokes and lap dances.
Oh yeah, $100 for a Harley crate.
I can volunteer my workplace in malaga for packing on a weekend. its secure and I have a fork to load the bikes on the truck.

Jockney Rebel
22-01-2008, 11:14 PM
hey frogand moo my missus would welcome some company on the trip up there if ur in syd just a train ride to us bout an hour

btw rocket aint malaga in Spain mate???

22-01-2008, 11:51 PM
Hey everyone.
The wife (Moo) and I (Bullfrog)(hence the alias)are definetly 100% going to be there. It doesn't bother us if we fly into Sydney or Brisbane as we have just booked our 3 weeks leave and are going to do the east coast after AFR anyway.
My brother in-law works at a Harley shop north of the river that have just imported some choppers from the US and he says he has some crates that I may be able to scam off his boss, I am heading over there Friday morning to check them out and will post if they are any good. $100 more beer money cant be sneezed at.
Also have some contacts through work with a trucking company and have squeezed them for a quote just to put another option out there. Should here back tomorrow.
Cheers for the offer for the lift too Jocney. Will keep it in mind.
Anyway, we are keen as mustard and will keep checking in.

Jockney Rebel
22-01-2008, 11:55 PM
...and if ur bilin itup from syd call into us on thurs for a break [we re leavin on fri ]missus in her car and me on the pommie rocket

Rocket
23-01-2008, 11:38 AM
Nice work Frog.
The $820odd to Sydney still stands (as long as the crate isnt too much bigger that what I've quoted.
BW and I have pretty much decided on Brisbane and will probably book flights today or tomorrow.
But I'm still waiting on freight costs to there.
So let me know how you go on freight.

Rocket
23-01-2008, 02:46 PM
BW and I have booked flights to Brisbane.
Leaving 25th march 12.25am and arriving 5.50am
Departing 2nd April, 7.30pm, arriving Perth 10.50pm.
Bike transport so far is expensive at $1150.00 but still looking for options.
We've gone this way to take the pressure off the need to cover miles to make AFR, instead, we'll do a couple of day rides into the mountains before heading down to AFR on Friday.

BillyWhizz888
23-01-2008, 03:06 PM
YEAH... What he said ;)

YEEEEEEEEEEE FKIN HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR :D

lOCK UP YA DAUGHTERS...
make that ya mums and aunties too [:p]

(Oh.. typo mate if transports is only $11.50 I will take 2)

Rocket
23-01-2008, 03:15 PM
Fixed

Jockney Rebel
23-01-2008, 05:10 PM
..god batman an fukin robins comin to town ....

BillyWhizz888
24-01-2008, 07:50 AM
uust make sure you have day rides planned,
night rides with large bewbies and lots of loud music and alcohamol ;)

devo
24-01-2008, 08:44 AM
Well I am in the midst of making the plans for the pilgrimage to this prestigious event but I have but one question , I wouldn't mind bringing my Boy with me he wants to see it all again like last year and well he is older now so he says anyway his words were can I go to Dad cause I will be 7. How can I say no to that ;) so what do you guys say do i bring my lad or what ??

BillyWhizz888
24-01-2008, 09:40 AM
Devo

I used to take my lad all over the UK from the age of 6yrs
its down to you feeling safe pillioning him at whatever speed

remember the evenings can be loud and scary so I will bring you some ear plugs for him ;)

Rocket
24-01-2008, 11:11 AM

remember the evenings can be loud and scary so I will bring you some ear plugs for him ;)

And for me :(

BillyWhizz888
24-01-2008, 11:16 AM
Hey Pervy

why dont you come along to http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8913
and meet some of the lads

Jockney Rebel
24-01-2008, 08:40 PM
dave my little uns comin too in the car with the missus tho

devo
24-01-2008, 09:52 PM
Cool Jimbo maybe he can hangout with them what do ya say :D

BillyWhizz888
25-01-2008, 12:50 AM
Morry the wonder mechanic confirmed tonight he is in... [8D]
So thats three fuggin loons comin to play up ;)

25-01-2008, 10:49 AM
Hello,
Just got a quote back from the transport company and for 4 bikes return to Perth it's going to cost us $3523. That's $880.75 each. That is for 4 bikes though. I think there may be 5 or 6 of us now so it may get cheaper for more but I'm not sure? I checked out the crates yesterday and it turns out that the choppers are long...really long. Apparently they ship 6 at a time so the crates aren't actually crates just bases they load the bikes into, plastic wrap and stuff in a container so they weren't useable for what we wanted. What were the Fraser's crates like?
Anyway, hope this helps. If I can get solid numbers I can get a solid quote but for now it looks good.

Rocket
25-01-2008, 11:47 AM
Frog, I PM'd you yesterday.
We have tpt booked for three bikes already to brisbane.
If you want to jump on that, let me know.
The frasers crates are good, i recommend them, they are a steel base with two steel rhs frames going over the top and covered by a thick cardboard box.
The road king crate is wider and good for our handly bars, cost you $100, the normal crates are $75 and will probably fit your bike if you dont have bar end mirrors. At worst, we drop the bars off or something, but for $25 more, take the big one.
Three of us have booked flights to Brisbane on QF652 on the 25th which is a red eye leaving at 00.25am tuesday morning. Returning on QF767 on wednesday the 2nd which leaves at 7.30pm and gets back to perth 10.50pm.
So far we have three definates plus yourself. I doubt there will be six unless Hagarr gets away from work and Uncle Pervy turns out to be a serious contender.

I think now we have the bike logisitcs under control, it;s amatter of people booking their flights, we can then plan the time in QLD.
Our plan will involve a few day rides out of brisbane into the mountains and then head to Casino for AFR Friday (maybe thursday) then hit AFR, then back to Brisbane for a few more day rides then pack up and come back. This is still up for debate as we've not gone as far as to book accomodation for the time before and after AFR. That will happen next week I'd say. But that doesnt mean you have to hang out with us. You can always unpack your bike and ride off into the sunset on your own holiday and we'll meet you in Casino or something.

Hagarr
26-01-2008, 04:17 PM
Hey Phil Could you organise 3 x crates for me?. How much are they? I'll fix ya up straight away. I'm trying to keep my options open and the only way to do that is be prepared. I can organise tickets later if I can make it happen.

P.S I can organise pick up if thats a problem.

Hagarr
26-01-2008, 04:18 PM
Oops as usual should have read the previous. $300 is that cool?

Jockney Rebel
26-01-2008, 04:56 PM
no problem dave..he ll love someone to play with andhe loves the water so the pool will come in handy

Rocket
29-01-2008, 09:35 AM
Three crates Hagarr ???!!!
I can organise, no problem.
I will bring them to my work here in Malaga and you can collect from here.

But just confirm...three crates !!!! What the ?

Yes, 3 x Crates is $300

Hagarr
29-01-2008, 12:48 PM
A mate of mine and myself have threatened to do this for years and both of us are the biggest procrastinaters on this planet. So if I get the crates and the time becomes vacant at least it's only flights to organise. Oh and the Brother in Law "The Colonel Mad Dog Gaddafi" would probably have his arm twisted at riding and drinking.

By the way my business is in Malaga "WaterCon" Juna Drive so not far to travel at all. I'm off to Exmouth tomorrow morning but the missus (Helga) Fuck she hates that HAHAHAHA will be at reception if you happen to organise before I get back.

Rocket
05-02-2008, 12:05 PM
Hagarr, Sorry mate I didn;t see this till today.
I'm off to Tanzania tonight so it won't be for a couple of weeks before I can get them.
It will be no trouble to sort it when I get back.
Alternatively, you can call Kevin Mahoney at Fraser Motorcycles service dept and talk to him, either him or Jerry.
The road king crates are the ones to go with if you ask me.

uncle pervy
07-02-2008, 09:57 AM
nah, I'm out now fella's. no worker's comp. so no money. WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH.

07-02-2008, 08:06 PM
We have booked our flights!!!! We have gone the tight arse way and fly out of Perth on Tiger on the 23rd (Sunday) at 12:25am and arrive at the Gold Coast at 8 am on the Sunday morning. We will be in Brisbane by Sunday night. We have a mate we are catching there for a couple of days before the rest of you arrive and the madness begins!! After AFR the wife will drive the camper (She's not roughing it in a tent for the weekend and apparently neither am I.) back up to Bisbane and I will ride with you guys to load the bike. I will get my brother to pick it up in Perth when it gets here cause by then we will be kicking back in Coffs.
Anyway hopefully catch you guys on the 17th for a blast and trade mobile numbers.

Jockney Rebel
07-02-2008, 10:49 PM
bull we ll be heading up to surfers after the event and back down the coasta few days after that if ur still in coffs give us a bell and we ll have a beer or twelve mate 0433109260

15-02-2008, 05:27 PM
So what date are we looking at loading up these bikes??? I had better get someone some money before then too.

evilkarl
15-02-2008, 06:02 PM
Me and Trev are planning on coming. We got our own brotherly grudge met happening and I plan on winning or blow the cams clean out of this gixxer trying.

Rocket
15-02-2008, 07:54 PM
Bullfrog. We'll need to load the bikes by around mid March (maybe even the week after the down south Twisty run) but we'll confirm when I get back into Australia and we start throwing some plans together.
What are you planning to do after you collect your bike on the Wednesday ?
We are tossing around idea's which include spearing off into the countryside and taking a couple of days to get to Casino via the most indirect path possible, staying at whatever place we feel like along the way.
Seeing as you are being escorted, I'm not sure if you are wanting to come along or just meet at AFR afterwards.

I propose an AFR planning get together very soon after I get back so we can at least lay down some rough plans.
A pub is as good a place as any.

new topic started....

Hagarr, what are you doing ?
Do you still need me to get crates ? I get back to Oz next Thursday so can get for you the week after.

Hagarr
16-02-2008, 09:21 AM
Yep Phil grab us the crates please I haven't had a chance to catch up with the chaps from Frasers.
Still can't committ to the AFR as yet but I am still trying to think positive.

Rocket
16-02-2008, 01:48 PM
No Probs mate. I'll get three of the Road King crates @ $100 each. Can you PM me your work details so i can drop them off ?
I'll see if he'll look after me on the price a bit better seeing as I'll have bought five by then.

What about you Bullfrog ?

16-02-2008, 03:44 PM
Yeah I still need mine but i am going to have to leave it a late as possible as I have nowhere store it at the moment. I should be right getting it though, Thanks.

Hagarr
16-02-2008, 07:01 PM
Thanx Phil. I can't get into your profile I don't know why never have been able to see anybody's but anyway 6 Juna Drive Malaga (WaterCon) if you can organise the crates, if you can't I can have one of the guy's pickup if you can't do.

Cheers

BillyWhizz888
08-03-2008, 05:35 PM
whos really going
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l96/BillyWhizz888/boxes.jpg
We fcukin are ;)

jakam04
08-03-2008, 11:36 PM
Bastards lol... I will start saving for next year... :(

J

Jockney Rebel
09-03-2008, 12:15 AM