PDA

View Full Version : hand made exhausts coming to adelaide

karitsu
07-12-2007, 08:28 AM
Hi, just to let you guys know, that in the UK i have been making custom silencers and exhausts for 10 years, see for yourself at www.karitsuperformance.co.uk , im leaving this message in this section as it is adelaide i shall be moving to, (when they find my bleddy visa application that was sent 4 months ago) i was just looking for feedback, on delaers, clubs magazine and the market in general, in that area, or australia ,, what i make is very unique, no one in the uk makes silencers this way all by hand, dont forget to check out that site...cheers

revken
07-12-2007, 11:22 AM
mate, they are bloody nice looking zorsts. Adelaide is a small place, good roads, not the numbers of bike riders or dealers. there are two exhaust manufacturers here at present, redline who has been around for a long time, and another guy whose name escapes me at present, up in the hills somewhere. I don't know a lot about clubs here, but there are quite a few motorcycle web sites here in Aus. I'm a member of www.svdownunder.com it could be worth posting there as well, in fact I may put something on it myself later. www.netrider.net.au is another big site, though not much of a performance site, more general motorcycling. Be good to catch up when you do get out here, one of number emigrated last year, I don't think he's regretted it yet!

appo
07-12-2007, 11:26 AM
hey revken.. i tried that sloganizer thing!!!
it knows it shit!!! spat this out.....

«appo - One name. One legend.»

fimpBIKES
07-12-2007, 12:01 PM
haha, i got
«Don't play with fire, play with fimpTLR.»

alfiestorm
07-12-2007, 01:07 PM
he'heheee I got this

"nothing is faster than alfiestorm".

Welcome to the site Dave ,oh be prepared for the shithouse standard of driving when you get here and watch out for the speed cops,it is like the uk back in the late 80's to mid 90's when the cops were using the speed thing to make money and hide behind anything to nab ya.
The worst thing here is the speed limits are set stupidly low and sly speed cops

revken
07-12-2007, 05:40 PM
bloody whingeing poms LOL

karitsu
10-12-2007, 05:40 AM
thanks for the advice, yes i have seen the redline stuff.. if you like that you wil luv my stuff, thats all I can say about that,i would really appreciate it for any exposure on any other sites you can help me with, i will remember it, onbe good turn and all that, thats what its all about, ....
Do you guys have streetfighter shows? i usually get good response at those shows,

as soon as i can get some end cans out there the better,

wait till you see the material i am working with now.......

I appreciate all your comments and help, thanks everyone, i didnt realise so much response so quick...

this site rocks !!

alfiestorm
10-12-2007, 11:29 AM
quote:Originally posted by revken

bloody whingeing poms LOL
:D:D

revken
10-12-2007, 07:45 PM
But Stu, you are on the money with regards driving standards and policing. SA drivers are worse than other states id have to say. The amount of time they take to move off when the light turns to green is diabolical, maybe they need a written invitation to move into the intersection? Thats the real reason why there is sod all drag racing here - cant get response times under 20secs lol

Jockney Rebel
10-12-2007, 08:36 PM
thers a guy in NZ makes similar exhausts to order his are 200- 300 nzd each stainless hes on the nzsf site

karitsu
11-12-2007, 04:27 AM
ok in will check that out, i can make budjet stainless silencers held together with rivets etc, for less than that if there is a market,