PDA

View Full Version : Top of the range hand made race cans coming to OZ

karitsu
07-12-2007, 12:56 AM
Hi, all,, i have been building and selling hand made silencers and exhausts from the uk for the past 10 years, i will be moving to Oz in the new year and i want to bring my unique products with me, please take a look at the website www.karitsuperformance.co.uk . if any one can give me advixce on outlets, delaers clubs etc, that would be great, cheers dave gartland

latheboy
07-12-2007, 05:19 AM
Hi Dave, and welcome ... As for advice i cant help with dealers but on this site , It would be nice if you went to the introduction page and left a post there . something like you star sign , do you like long walks on the beach ,poetry? if you want to impress the mods tell them you dress up in drag...:D;)
Where in Oz you gonna move to?

fimpBIKES
07-12-2007, 06:38 AM
i thought ozkat was the one into drag....

Gix11
07-12-2007, 03:40 PM
Dave already approached me guys. He was put on to us by MDM. It's all good. Check his gear on the website and you'll see he has some interesting stuff and great that he's bringing it to Aus. Adelaide to be exact judging by his profile. Welcome aboard Dave, we look forward to your arrival.

I like this little number:

http://www.plymouthphotography.co.uk/images/racecansPage001resized.jpg

WATEVR
07-12-2007, 03:56 PM
welcome to the madness dave, youll be more than welcome here in Adelaide our aus refuge for lost uk souls!! aslong as you dont piss off our cops like the last one we let in here, hey stu....

maggot1300
07-12-2007, 07:17 PM
DAMN theres some nice looking pipes on your site mate. Once you get here I have a few projects underway that could use some custom cans on them so I'll be sure to keep an eye out for ya :)

Pommy Chopper
08-12-2007, 08:14 AM
Welcome Dave, are you going to get them ADR approved or are they track use only??
Where are you moving to??

Cheers.

Funkenfresh
09-12-2007, 03:08 AM
how long till your in Oz and selling these? and do ya do stumpys?? how stumpy do you go?

karitsu
10-12-2007, 05:12 AM
Flippin Eck...wot a response...you guys are making me want to jump on a plane now....ha haaa yes i do stumpy cans, and just wait till you see this holographic, prism stainless steel i am working on right now...,they are custom made to what ever length you want, thanks for the tip off about ADR approval, i must say i dont know about that, here it is BS (british standard) approved, but there are ways around it...are the cops against noise over there? do you guys have problems with noise? Im just waiting for immigration to find my visa application which we sent in early august, it did arrive but just waitin for them to get on the case, It is adelaid i will be coming to, i will carry on the name sidekick performance in Oz, I cant wait, this response has got me all fired up, Dave manning of streetfighters magazine over here is looking forward to running a featre on the new radical materials i am using...thanks guys for your support...keep spreading the word (will make my life easier when i get there) Dave Gartland