PDA

View Full Version : All Ages Concert

Fish
02-11-2007, 04:21 PM
Hi all, i know it's not nessesarily bike related, I'm putting on an all ages gig down at capalaba soccer club on the 8th december. Grendel (thats my and warhounds band) will be playing with other bris bands Hollow and state of integrity. the idea is to give some local bands a go at a decent gig. so comedown and support you head banging bike lovin bands. will post poster soon.

Learnatic
02-11-2007, 05:37 PM
Sounds great,will try to make it.Let us know times and stuff as soon as you can please.

Gix11
02-11-2007, 06:41 PM
If I can find it I'll try and make it. Need to see you guys play anyway.

Learnatic
03-11-2007, 05:29 PM
I can show you where it is Si,just have to make sure I'm kidless that weekend.Should be good.

Gix11
04-11-2007, 11:04 PM
Sounds good mate.

Fish
07-11-2007, 06:09 PM
Hi guys, having a little problem with asshole venues. hopefully i wont have to change the date but will update asap if it does happen. thanks for the support.

Learnatic
08-11-2007, 03:48 PM
Good luck,keep us posted.

Fish
15-11-2007, 11:17 AM
Well after much banging of ones head into a brick wall [B)] and ZERO support from venues, unfortunatly I'm going to have to cancell this gig:(. How ever do not dispare:D, for I am looking to organise one into the new year. Sorry for the disapointment guys and thanks for YOUR support.

The crow
15-11-2007, 05:32 PM
im suprised you had so much trouble with your venue as the soccer club used to hold those sort of concerts all the time i have a friend who plays in a hevy metal band and have even done the security there when i was contracting myself out few yrs back if you in thge area try the old Koala Tavern the do a jam night and may be able to help you out if interested contact me and may be able to help as still have some contacts in those areas best of luck

Fish
16-11-2007, 12:10 PM
Hey thanks Crow, I'll give you a buzz for idea's in the new year. The soccer club was giving me greif because they had me running around for two weeks contacting police and organising security. when i'd done that they then said they weren't sure they wanted to have bands there any more and had to put it to the commity and said they'd ring the next day, which they didn't. I called back a few days later only to be told that they'd already booked a 40th birthday. So you can see why I'm still a little peeved about it. Will definately do something in the new year though.

Learnatic
20-11-2007, 06:39 PM
Hang in there,I'm sure you will get there.

Fish
20-11-2007, 06:59 PM
Hi Agian Guys. I'f You want to see us play before the new year, we're playing at the metro (corner of St pauls tce and Gipps in fortitude valley) on the 8th dec for the Guild Of feinds EP launch. Just look for the guy with the red mohawk wearing the ASF shirt (I'm not racist, I'll race anyone). Cheers guys.

Learnatic
21-11-2007, 12:40 PM
Sadly I cant make it now,taking kids down to Coffs Harbour for a week,keep us posted,hopefully I will get there eventually.Have a good one.

The crow
24-11-2007, 10:32 AM
hey whats the name of your band ? as long as rostered off me and a couple of the boys who are into metal will be along

Fish
29-11-2007, 05:16 PM
Grendel is the name of the band.

http://www.Myspace.com/grendeltheband