PDA

View Full Version : ride before alfiestorms shed night

WATEVR
01-11-2007, 02:14 PM
alright guys and gals its is getting close to the date of stu's beer and bullshit night lets make a day of it and go for a ride first in the morning.
now seeing as tho as our hostess[:X] stu proberly hasnt done alot of our great roads i was planing a loop of the foot hills meeting at say eagles and doing strath and south?? or even go abit north and back through strath.
Stu where have you been riding? just we will take you somewhere different thats all.

anyway numbers for the ride guys, whos in??

dont be soft....

alfiestorm
01-11-2007, 02:43 PM
Chris copy and paste ya post to the original post below mate as a lot of the info and stuff is already there .

The only ride I have done is the road to birdwood and around town to work and back a few times a week. Getting a bit pissed off with that as I have now picked up two suspect speeding tickets one for doing 78 on my bike and another for doing 72 in the car in a 60 which I think is bullshit and have opted to go to court as I have them by the bollox at the moment.

Yeah looking forward to a ride where hopefully there wont be any wannabe coppers collecting coffe and doughnut money.
Think it's time my rego holder slipped down a bit whoops :D

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7397&whichpage=2