PDA

View Full Version : NITRO @ Willowbank

papa smurf
27-10-2007, 09:03 AM
Hey groovers, just thought i'd let you all know that there will be THREE yep that's right THREE NITRO FUNNY CARS testing at the bracket meet at Willowbank today & tonight.[:0]:D:D
For anyone who likes dragracing or just spectaular light shows these things are AWESOME.[8D][8D]
Yeah yeah I know everyone raves about the Top Fuel Dragsters but these things are heaps better.
Same engines, same horse power, same evil yellow fuel but with a full body & heaps shorter wheel base which usually makes them squirm around like a virgin gettin her cherry popped.[:I]
Really good to watch & even better if you're close enough to get a gut full of NITRO.[:p][:p][:p]

ozkat
27-10-2007, 09:19 AM
Oh great, burning eyes, ears, throat, deaf from the noise, cant breath for tyre smoke and nitro fumes! Fuck i cant wait i love Nitro Funny Cars. You reckon Top Fuel drivers are nuts? These blokes are fuckin insane, mid track, crossedup, wheel spinning all at 200mph. And thats only at 1/2 track. Oh yeah ive tweaked the Big Red Bus, changed gearing and slamed it on its guts, and a couple of other secret mods, ill find out tonight at the bracket meet if it all works as it should. See you there Rick. (Gates open at 1pm)

BANDITROD
27-10-2007, 10:30 AM
good luck you guys

ozkat
27-10-2007, 10:39 AM
quote:Originally posted by BANDITROD

good luck you guys
Thanks Rod, the best ive done at a bracket meet is 3rd, im aiming to finish 2 places better this time.

papa smurf
27-10-2007, 10:43 AM
Hey Shayne, if that's the case i'll see you in the final.
We are in the points hunt for the track championship so are on a mission to stay up in the rankings.
Oh & we fixed the clutch & got a real dodgy repair on the zorst.;)

zx12argh
29-10-2007, 12:43 PM
Hey shayne how did the bus go?

Matt
29-10-2007, 06:20 PM
quote:Originally posted by papa smurf

You dodgy bastard :D

papa smurf
29-10-2007, 06:53 PM
quote:Originally posted by Matt

quote:Originally posted by papa smurf

You dodgy bastard :D

The zorst actually looks pretty good, Michelle reckons it looks like it's supposed to be like that.;):D:D

Matt
29-10-2007, 07:51 PM
I was going to get some band-aids out of the first aid kit and put them on for ya LOL

papa smurf
29-10-2007, 08:33 PM
Wait til ya see the pics, got some real good ones.