PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Shindig - 13th DEC 2007 on.....

Pages : [1] 2

Gix11
09-10-2007, 03:31 PM
Ok mexican homeboys and trannys. Due to the fact I couldn't make the MotoGP 'cause of fucking work and shit, I had to sell my GP ticket off cheap and the airline gave me the finger when I asked for a refund, so rather than throw another $400 down the bog I found out that they'd let me shift it. So shift it I did.

I now have a spanking new reservation on Deathstar airways to Tullamarine air taxi rank on Thursday the 13th of December, with a return from the afore mentioned establishment on the Sunday night.

Even before I finished typing the last bit I had a call from Brad at Bikecraft in Mentone and mentioned it to him. He suggested going to his workshop down there and seeing what happens next. He has a bar upstairs and an industrial estate to play in after hours, so he suggested beer and BBQ and meet some of the boys, plus show us all his toys and shop. So that's some of my time used.

Anyone else got any suggestions or want to join in for a get together? Seems as good a time as any to rope in any new members to see just how ugly you mexicans are.

Ok. There's the ball passed into your court, so hit me with suggestions!

latheboy
09-10-2007, 09:00 PM
Sup nigga fool .. im down with the geddy up ,uh-uh uh-uh ... That soung choise ess bro

gibbo
09-10-2007, 09:45 PM
"That soung choise ess bro"
I have absolutely no idea what that means [:0]
Spent some time with Brad at the expo, nice bloke, be good to see his set up (workshop you sick bastards) as for another suggestion I reckon we trash Ivans place, might be able to teach him english between beers :)

latheboy
10-10-2007, 07:04 AM
Just cause you guys dont understand the fine art of Homeboy ,maybe i should have tried to talk tanny[xx(] you would have understood then:D

Gix11
10-10-2007, 01:12 PM
Trash Ivan's place? Nice. Now there's another idea. Where's he at?

catchmeifyoucan
15-10-2007, 02:23 PM
spoke to brad for a bit at the expo, seemed like a pretty cool guy, id be up for a bbq, and i know that estate, could be some fun...

oldskool
16-10-2007, 10:05 PM
Shit Ill be there to party at the pooftas gaff, should be a laff, you'll have to get a hair cut wizeman
otherwise every one will think you realy are Keath Urban X

TurboKat
17-10-2007, 01:24 PM
I'm in, anywhere anytime.

latheboy
17-10-2007, 02:44 PM
quote:Originally posted by turbokat

I'm in, anywhere anytime.

No you wern't abahahahahaha;):D

TurboKat
17-10-2007, 02:53 PM
Get back to work! :(

HueyonaBlade
17-10-2007, 08:22 PM
If it was the Friday For sure , but No Dice Cheino [V], maybe next time

Gix11
18-10-2007, 02:15 PM
Nah mate, I get there on the Thursday. We can make it the Friday or Saturday or whatever. I'm easy, I have 3 days to kill with no plan!

Gsxar
18-10-2007, 06:43 PM
Yeah I will try and make it,they have some yummy stuff. Checked them out at expo and gp:D

Booster
18-10-2007, 07:53 PM
3 day party sounds good...

zaraloc
18-10-2007, 08:01 PM
Hell yeah!

Iceman
18-10-2007, 08:26 PM
I've got nothing on that weekend yet, so I'm easy. Just name the time and place.

HueyonaBlade
19-10-2007, 04:53 PM
Right Friday it is then! [:p] Nah if not Si , Im sure you will be out and about could still catch up for a tube if your keen on the Friday;)

oldskool
24-10-2007, 09:06 PM
If you build it , they will cum!

oldskool
24-10-2007, 09:12 PM
Brads a fag he'll call the hole thing off, he is a real nice fag tho with a great place for a party and a stunt rider mate of ours, will always do some tricks, but I bet Keath Urban aka ( Brad Wisman ) will pull out like John holms on the money shot! Come on Brad respond to da dissin painta bitch xxx

Gix11
25-10-2007, 04:14 PM
He's never on here Dylan. He's signed up though. Give him an email to get him to nose in here. In fact, fuck it, I'll do it....

Bikecraft
25-10-2007, 04:56 PM
Geeez my ears were burning,
So to end the debate YES were gettin jiggy wid it

BIKECRAFT would like to advise the big crissy bash this year has been brought forward to Sat 15 Th dec (sat would be best to give si a rest from all the work he's promised to do on friday in the shop)there are a few rules:
:No burnouts in my driveway!!!!!
:If the stunt rider hit u its your falt
:no death or destruction will be allowed(we want to do it next year)

Bikecraft
26-10-2007, 09:25 AM
I'm thinking of booking a friends band for this occasion , I dont care if its friday or saturday ,But i do think it will be easyer for some people if we do saturday as some people do have to work sat morning.
Im up for friday and saturday.

HueyonaBlade
26-10-2007, 11:36 AM
Friday for me!!!!!!!!!!

Bikecraft
26-10-2007, 09:41 PM
....a FAG!!!! That's not what your mother said!! By the way, tell her to change the paint colour on the ceiling in her bedroom...it sucks!

scotty
02-11-2007, 01:42 PM
oh gee wisy i think god has a sexual oriantation prob

scotty
02-11-2007, 01:45 PM
ps any day of the week is good for a drink (at any stage of the day it will be after 12 some where)

grant
06-11-2007, 07:08 PM
hey there, if theres a beer involved and ya can handle a newby then i'd love to come, fri or sat works for me i'm on annual leave then

Gix11
07-11-2007, 04:42 PM
Of course mate. All are welcome. Only total strap-ons are not welcome.

Iceman
08-11-2007, 12:01 AM
quote:Original post by Gix11
Only total strap-ons are not welcome.
I'm still gunna show up though. lol:D

TurboKat
13-11-2007, 08:33 PM
So what day/night are we gunna do this thing? Thurs? Fri? Sat? All of the above?
I have to let my publicist know so I don't get double booked. [:o)]

Gix11
14-11-2007, 12:01 AM
Well, If we're defo doing it at Brad's place (which apparently is the go for this kind of gig) then it looks like it's Saturday. The only thing that worries me about that is somebody thinking we should have a few quiet ones onFriday and getting fucked up. Anyway, I still don't even know where I'm staying yet so who else is free over those few days that might have a spare bit of sofa or floor?

TurboKat
14-11-2007, 06:58 AM
Sat'dy it is then. Don't worry about accomodation mate, I've got a spare room you're welcome to. I'm fairly central to most things too.

gibbo
14-11-2007, 07:06 AM
quote:Originally posted by turbokat

Sat'dy it is then. Don't worry about accomodation mate, I've got a spare room you're welcome to. I'm fairly open to all offers too.[:X]

Don't forget the condoms Si [:I]

Bikecraft
14-11-2007, 10:00 AM
OK l have locked the Band in for Sat,they are a Black Sabbath/Ozzy band so i hope you guys dont mind a bit of metal, also i have locked in lukey luke for some stunting (LLstunt.com).

Foxy
14-11-2007, 01:16 PM
quote:Originally posted by Gix11

Well, If we're defo doing it at Brad's place (which apparently is the go for this kind of gig) then it looks like it's Saturday. The only thing that worries me about that is somebody thinking we should have a few quiet ones onFriday and getting fucked up. Anyway, I still don't even know where I'm staying yet so who else is free over those few days that might have a spare bit of sofa or floor?
Got plenty of room over the north side of the CBD (Preston) for you to camp out at as well. And a bike you can borrow if your game enough to ride it :)

Gix11
14-11-2007, 02:12 PM
This could shape up well hey? Do we have numbers yet?

TK
Foxy
Gibbo
Deano
Brad
Me
Iceman
Grant
Latheboy
Catchmeifyoucan
Oldskool
GSXAR
Booster
Scotty
Budda
Loads
Parker
ZXT
Wackyrider

you lot all in? Any more?

scotty
14-11-2007, 04:58 PM
in like flyn (whoever he is)

zaraloc
15-11-2007, 01:57 PM
Yep I'm in.

Foxy
16-11-2007, 09:23 AM
Yep

Bikecraft
16-11-2007, 09:56 PM
CMON Muthafukas

Party programme will include:
Arrival of Si Thursday. This will be accompanied by a rendition of "O Fortuna" by Carl Orff.
Midget dancers will be in the cages if we can catch the fuckers
Thurs nite: Off to see Clutch at the HiFi bar - tickets available at www.thehifi.com.au
Si - we have your ticket as discussed
[Brad is throwing up right now]

Bikecraft
16-11-2007, 10:05 PM
Extras to the party programme will include:
Fri: Stryper all day
Sat: Strippers all day
Sun: Brad will perform a selection of the tricks made famous by Houdini

Iceman
17-11-2007, 07:25 AM
You had me at midget dancers.

oldskool
17-11-2007, 08:15 AM
Shit Si I want too come to the bash but Brad said I cant come coz I keep talkin Streetfighters to his gay lovers and scareing them off, he recons I should talk about kittens,hyper color tees and pritty paintwork, hes a real nice bloke and I can accept him for likein dudes but christ I cant do the gay lord chit chat. Fuck it Ill come anyway and hope I dont get kiked out by the big gay bouncer in lilac.[B)]

scotty
17-11-2007, 09:28 AM

Of course mate. All are welcome. Only total strap-ons are not welcome.
^^^^^
?????????????[?]

oldskool
17-11-2007, 09:48 AM
Well Well I seemed to have ruffeled some feathers, I was just hangin the shit on a mate and supose I got the rize I was lookin for.
Brad urban at Bike craft is a very hetro bloke with a cracken looker of a girlfriend , He has never tried to goose me wilst drunk at partys and is not gay in any way, sorry for any misunderstandings .
Kiss's and cuddles from Oldskool XXXX[:X]

Deano
17-11-2007, 01:03 PM
i am in and will drag along parker and loads probably

latheboy
18-11-2007, 11:20 AM
Im in ..

ZXt
19-11-2007, 09:19 PM
I'll be dropping in for a cold one or two.
Racing on the Sunday at PI :D so won't be a late one:(
Jake

scotty
19-11-2007, 09:22 PM
quote:Originally posted by ZXt

I'll be dropping in for a cold one or two.
Racing on the Sunday at PI :D so won't be a late one:(
Jake
is the hair dressing cup still racing that late in the year , i thought they stopped after schoolies???

TurboKat
19-11-2007, 09:26 PM
G'day ZXt. What are you racing at P.I. on the Sundy?

ZXt
19-11-2007, 09:43 PM
Scotty,
you didn't complain about the last haircut I gave you. Cried like a bitch when the back, crack and sack was happening tho.

Turbokat,
I have a turbo MX5 race/street car amongst my collection of toys.
I am competing in the MX5 club championship.

Jake

scotty
19-11-2007, 10:12 PM
that was only when u started to get a bit weird,(dont go see him if u need anything more than a hair cut) but u should come along (we all need some one to poke shit at)so what sort of times dose that little thing do arrnd pi?? you reccon>>>

TurboKat
20-11-2007, 07:57 AM
quote:Originally posted by ZXt

I have a turbo MX5 race/street car amongst my collection of toys.

Cool, a turbod MX5 is a fun car, a bit like a go kart on steroids. It's not Peter Bolton's old red one is it? It used to do around 1m 55s at the Island.

ZXt
20-11-2007, 08:20 AM
Nah, I bought it in queensland. About to do an SR20det engine conversion on it.
Ran 2:00 around PI last time out but I only got to run practice as I blew a heater hose.
Hope to get it down to a 1:53.

Scotty,
It's your desire to poke shit that worries me donut boy.

Jake

catchmeifyoucan
22-11-2007, 03:03 PM
count me in, ill even help catch the midget dancers...

wackyrider
05-12-2007, 09:47 AM
I'm in as well as long as u don't mind me showing up in a van!!! [xx(]

Still looking for my 2 wheels in Melb...

Hopefully get sorted soon and start trashing some good roadz [8D][:I]

oldskool
09-12-2007, 09:34 AM
I cant wate for this fuckin party im off there now!

Loads
10-12-2007, 02:49 PM
I'm there.
I've got some good rope for the midgets.

VIPER
11-12-2007, 07:59 PM
Sounds awesome,and with the cover band,even better :)
I should be there after 6 [?][?][?],bloody work...
Lat[8]r

STELF
13-12-2007, 08:03 PM
Did i read rite, b4 this site got crashed there was a mention of the party kicking off at 4.30pm?

Gix11
14-12-2007, 10:17 AM
Yea mate. I'm at Brad's now. He says 4:30 stunt geezer shows up and then 6:30 ish for the band.

gibbo
14-12-2007, 11:06 AM

Yea mate. I'm at Brad's now. He says 4:30 stunt geezer shows up and then 6:30 ish for the band.

Wellcome to sunny melbourne Si [8D]

Gix11
14-12-2007, 11:17 AM
I'll ring you soon mate and pop over this arvo. Cool?

wackyrider
14-12-2007, 03:07 PM
Is it still on this Sat? What time does it start and till what time does it go?
I've got a work party as well on Sat...

STELF
14-12-2007, 04:11 PM
Hey Wacky Crissy bash kicks off 4:30pm Tomorrow mate catch u there!! Should be a pissa pf a nite

scotty
14-12-2007, 06:17 PM
start time>>5
Stunting and drunkenness all fucking night

TurboKat
17-12-2007, 08:28 AM
Boy O boy... that was a BIGGIE :D I'm only just starting to feel normal & it's Monday morning [xx(]
What a blowout of a night, for those of youz who weren't there.... YOU MISSED RIGHT OUT. A PLETHORA of mirth & merriment along with MUCH drinking, MANY laughs & lots of etc was had. [V] (I'm never drinking cider again, the bloody stuff goes down like water & next thing you know... BAM! you can't fucking walk [B)]) Big thanks to Julian (Wackyrider) for giving me a lift out in the morning too, I was very secondhand & was wandering along aimlessly looking for a cab when he rescued me - cheers mate. ;)
Good turnout from the ASF crew, a few new faces (Wackyrider, Stelf & KatoZX7, Z Power & his old man, plus a few others I met but I'm forgetting) made the effort & seemed to be enjoying themselves which is always good to see, they'll all fit right in. ;)
Lukey Luke killed 'em with his Stuntin' efforts, loooong 6th gear slideways high speed rolling burnouts all the way up/down the road & round the corner, 1 o'clock Scrapers, Spreaders, Christs, Highchairs, 180 Stoppies, 1 hand circles, No hand wheelies (how the fuck do they do that?) Awesome Donuts aplenty, you name it, he's got it, incredible bike control & a down to earth bloke to boot. :)
(The road surface of Shearson Cres. has never looked so good [:0]
Brad's setup is made for shindigs like this, the mezzanine level has a bar, band area, big couches, etc that made it an ideal venue, big shoutout to him for providing the place & putting up with us, I don't remember anybody making a nuisance of themselves so we should get invited back next year.
I didn't take my camera but Si was taking a few snaps & Shano also has some of Si in action on the axe [:0].... what's that [?].... Oh... you didn't know that Si could play? Funny that... seems nobody else did either. ;)
Sometime in the a.m. we were upstairs next to the band bit & I ask Si weather he can play an instrument, before he can answer, somebody hands him a guitar & straight into it he goes & starts pulling riffs left right & centre... question answered then I spose. [8D]
The jam session was a highlight, Si occasionally let someone else have the rythym so there were about 3 or 4 guitarists taking turns, a blues harp player, a Gun drummer & a pretty blonde singer as well, Tops!
Bring on the pics.

wackyrider
17-12-2007, 03:17 PM
Sat was a blast, even though I konked out around 4ish (I think)[xx(][xx(] !!
As soon as I get my ride, we'll go out for a spin Turbokat..[:p] Only shit is that its going to take longer than expected. Got some shit news from back home (Malta). My dad's not doing too well (Cancer) and I have to fly out tomorrow :(. I'll be gone for about 5 weeks min and the flight is going to cost me around $3300. Not good on my budget!!!! [V][V]

Z Power
17-12-2007, 03:59 PM
What a night, it was good to meet a few of you there.
Lukey Luke was awesome and the band was good if its on again next year i will be there again for sure hope to meet some more of you at the fools run.

Gsxar
17-12-2007, 04:00 PM
What he said
Geeze Turbs you had trouble making sense of getting a taxi…….. I don’t remember much of the couple of hour ride home:D[^]

Why does it always seem a good idea to do an all nighter, until Monday comes?[:I]
Big thanks to Brad & Co for a top night had a ball.
Lukey Luke had a very hard to please crowd cheering and yelling their heads off begging for more.[:X]
Jam session rocked the place such hidden talents well done Si
Was great to catch up with everyone.:D[8D]:D

STELF
17-12-2007, 04:12 PM
What a shame Kato and i had to leave at a reasonable hour, some of us worked on Sunday i hate 6 oclock starts. Had a great nite and felt very welcome. Brad, nice set up mate!!!! Thanks for your great hospitality, Great work Luke!! Great to meet some ASF members. Thanks Si for a shirt and other gear (Don't forget you owe Kato a stubby cooler!!) Ha Ha. Great to meet you. Bloody decent bloke!! Actually everyone there were bloody decent people. The band rocked, Go OZZY!! Thanks Zaraloc for rinding in with us, nice job of your Gix 750!! Hope heaps of pics get posted.

Iceman
17-12-2007, 04:15 PM
T'was good two catch up with everyone again, I had a great night. Big thanks to Brad and the bikecraft boys for putt'n the whole thing on. Didn't get back to pic up the bike til after lunch Sunday. A realativly incident free and dry trip home.

Pab13
17-12-2007, 05:15 PM
It sounds like I missed a good night if it's on next year I wont miss it that's for shore.

On a separate note hope your dad improves Julian.

Gix11
17-12-2007, 06:06 PM
I'm still not right. The drive back to the airport was interesting to say the least. Judging by the photos I was a touch more pissed than I remember. How come one minute it was 10pm and then the next it was 10am? The last thing I saw before I left was Darren wondering along the road with his backpack on miles away, oblivious to everything. He even looked when we yelled but I don't think he quite got it.

Cheers again to Brad and the guys for sorting it all out, especially Brad who put his hand in his pocket for the band and also the grub and beer. Owe you one mate. Good to meet some new faces like Mick 1 and Mick 2, Kato and Stelf, Viper, Whackyrider and the others who are just as important but my memory will not forgive me and when I recall a bit more I'll finish this post, but for now here's a few photos I had. I'll get the rest up later:

http://streetfighters.com.au/images/events/bikecraft07/2micks.jpg

http://streetfighters.com.au/images/events/bikecraft07/LL.jpg

http://streetfighters.com.au/images/events/bikecraft07/LL2.jpg

http://streetfighters.com.au/images/events/bikecraft07/LL3.jpg

http://streetfighters.com.au/images/events/bikecraft07/LL4.jpg

http://streetfighters.com.au/images/events/bikecraft07/LL5.jpg

http://streetfighters.com.au/images/events/bikecraft07/bar.jpg

Most persistant award goes to Scotty, best blisters goes to Stevie, absolute respect goes to Lukey, and most of my brain cells go to Mercury cider, what were you thinking Darren?

Oh, and thanks to Darren for putting me up and arranging a BBQ, Gibbo for letting me waste his Fridfay arvo and Gareth (please let that be his name....) for letting me abuse his guitar.

Jockney Rebel
17-12-2007, 06:12 PM
u sound like u had a blast mate wish i wuz there ,,,,,

LukeyLuke
17-12-2007, 08:11 PM
Cheers for the props guys, had a ball, was awesome riding in front of a crowd that just loves it!!! Awseome to meet ya's, lookin forward to next year!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Oh and turbo, thanks for bein the first person outside my mates to notice that my apparent 12 bar is an hour or so late!! hahaha

LL

STELF
17-12-2007, 09:07 PM
Sweet photo's Gix!!!!!! hope there's more soon. Trev

latheboy
18-12-2007, 05:26 AM
We love it !!! hehe ...... Tops night , met some people who i had forgoten their names a few minutes after i was told.. And Jen had fun and thinks that my internet friends are dickheads :D;)... Wicked

TurboKat
18-12-2007, 07:29 AM
quote:Originally posted by latheboy

Jen had fun
*snigger* Jen loves it.. ;)

fimpBIKES
18-12-2007, 11:56 AM
**JEALOUS** [XX(]

KATO ZX7
18-12-2007, 05:07 PM
Howdy. To all you people I met on Satdy nite, you all rocked!
Its a bit hard being new kids on the block. A few names like Mick, Darren, Deano, Jo, Jen, Kev, Scotty, Brad and last but not least the govna, Si, thanks for being super friendly and making the nite fab. Apologies to you that ive forgot, ive got baby brain!
Thanks Brad for the venue, Lukey for the entertainment, and to Si for the shopping, (I'l be back for more asap)
I love organized chaos!
All you streety freaks crank!!!!!

Gix11
18-12-2007, 05:25 PM
Bugger, I resize it and he takes it off. What you up to Scotty?

http://streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/808279199453664.jpg

oldskool
18-12-2007, 05:51 PM
Im still fuckin sick !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VIPER
18-12-2007, 06:21 PM
I just like to say I had a great time,It was cool meeting the boss man (Sir Si) and meeting afew of the guys (iceman/budda/wacky/ll/todd/ and some I forgot),band was good and the stunts,fucking awesome.

But dont forget how much effort the Bikecraft guys put in,thanks Brad,Scotty and Steve for hosting the event :)

HueyonaBlade
18-12-2007, 09:29 PM
quote:Originally posted by LukeyLuke

Cheers for the props guys, had a ball, was awesome riding in front of a crowd that just loves it!!! Awseome to meet ya's, lookin forward to next year!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Oh and turbo, thanks for bein the first person outside my mates to notice that my apparent 12 bar is an hour or so late!! hahaha

LL

Hey Luke didnt make there Saturday but I have seen your work on youtube my Bro In law has you in his face book ( Panotz )you got some skills;)

STELF
18-12-2007, 09:31 PM
Hey oldskool some more trianing sounds in order!! Shake it off and have another crack at it.

Gsxar
18-12-2007, 09:50 PM
THANKS!!!!![}:)]Gix for the shit pic[:0] had to be at least 4am,by the change of Tshirt. Last time I trust u with a camera:D

Kato was excellent to catch up, least the girls rode their bikes hey :D;)
Still sick Oldskool, means it was a reallllllllllly good night [:o)]
Hmmmmm last seen Deano didnt look great,,, U recovered yet Deano??[:p]

Bikecraft
19-12-2007, 11:02 AM
Three days later and i'm only just coming good , l think the road out the front will take a lot longer to recover,l had a awesome night and by the sounds of it everyone else did too.
It was a great turn out,thanks to everyone who showed up,l will try and get hold of some pics of Si
rocking out on the git.

Bikecraft
19-12-2007, 11:05 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/101727424973164.jpg

Gix11
19-12-2007, 09:05 PM
quote:Originally posted by Gsxar

THANKS!!!!![}:)]Gix for the shit pic[:0] had to be at least 4am,by the change of Tshirt. Last time I trust u with a camera:D

Ahhhh Jo. I tried all night and all i have is your back. You're the fastest body turner I know! If I had some to choose from there might be a nicer one but I only managed one!

quote:Originally posted by Oldskool

"Im still fuckin sick !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Dylan? Sick? You were full off beans last time I saw you......

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/101727520852959.jpg

oldskool
19-12-2007, 09:26 PM
I dont remember eating that, and I never saw those eyelids befor, but fuck me Im a good lookin man!

Gix11
19-12-2007, 09:35 PM
Ok, on with the show...........

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/images/events/bikecraft07/inside_bikes.jpg
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/images/events/bikecraft07/bikes.jpg
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/images/events/bikecraft07/scotty.jpg
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/images/events/bikecraft07/LL.jpg
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/images/events/bikecraft07/warpigs.jpg
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/images/events/bikecraft07/budda.jpg
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/images/events/bikecraft07/wacky.jpg
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/images/events/bikecraft07/bar.jpg
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/images/events/bikecraft07/sleep.jpg
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/images/events/bikecraft07/pissed.jpg
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/images/events/bikecraft07/day.jpg
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/images/events/bikecraft07/design.jpg

Thanks again Brad and Bikecraft.

So, are we annual then???

KATO ZX7
19-12-2007, 09:41 PM
Nice one Gix. Check out those horny girls bikes!!!!! Yeah baby !!

STELF
19-12-2007, 09:51 PM
Gee Gix i hope its an annual! Brads and the Boys at Bikecraft put on a shit hot do and if it's on next year i'll book my ticket now!!!

shano
20-12-2007, 10:34 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/152454138370136.jpg
[8D][8D]

Loads
20-12-2007, 11:56 AM
Here here,
Great do put on by the lads at Bikecraft, Many thanks to Brad and the rest his crew for a great night.
We were picked up at 2 ish (bit fuzzy by then) and Deano was done for the night.
He said something about scotch plus beer plus scotch didn't mix well.
It was great meeting the new crew, and catching up with the old.
Looking forward to the next one.
Will see some of you at the track day on the 4th Jan 08.

Gix11
20-12-2007, 05:29 PM
Ahh yes, pay back. Cheers Shano. Look at the state of it. I'm so fucked I've got the strap on the wrong side of the bloody guitar. I must have scratched the shit out of it! I bet he was wondering how that got there until that photo.....

STELF
20-12-2007, 06:48 PM
Nice shot of you Rippin it up Gix!! Good work mate.

oldskool
20-12-2007, 06:57 PM
HA HA A PIC OF TURBO ASLEEP IN THE SAME NEST AS ME ...HA HA IM GLAD YOU SUCK TOO DAZA HA HA

Large
20-12-2007, 09:44 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/15245580366083.jpg