PDA

View Full Version : Melbourne Expo

qickdraw
26-09-2007, 02:21 PM
OK guys n gals - we had a clean sweep at the Brisbane expo but only because no other fuckers turned up! Lazy bloody banana benders!! It's now time for the VIC crew to show the rest of the country how it's done and get your highly-modified arses to the exhibition/convention centre at South Bank on Sat 6th Oct.

The main problem (apparently) in Brisbane was that most of the cool 'fighters out there are ridden every day, meaning that the guys couldn't leave their bike at the show all weekend. I have now negotiated around this and the organisers are willing to allow any entrant to arrive and set up before 0900 (9AM) on Sat morning and leave after 2130 (9:30PM) on the same day. You will also receive a couple of all-day passes so you and the missus can wander in & out as you see fit for the duration of your stay. You can't ask for better than that now can you?!?

Due to the loss of the main sports/performance category sponsor AuSFR have stepped in and will now be the main sponsor. This means that the minor $250 regional prize will not be given out as our cash go towards the ultimate winner after all 3 shows.

The bikes will be on display in the foyer, meaning that everyone who comes to the show has to walk straight past them. They will be barricaded away from greasy kiddies fingers and will be watched 24hrs a day by security guards.

Lastly - I don't want to hear this crap about 'my bikes not good enough to be there'. Joe public needs a BIG FUCKING lesson on what a streetfighter really is - from a basic top yoke/spottie conversion upwards, and most of you guys have got bikes that will turn plenty of heads. Even if you don't win the plastic trophies that will be handed out for best paint/best engineering/best in show you should still turn up and show your <s>faeces</s> faces!!!

Contact Cliff Stovell, 0407 464 084 or email cliff@triumphmotorcycles.com.au or for more information and entry forms.

DO IT NOW FUCKERS!!!!!!!:D

catchmeifyoucan
26-09-2007, 07:26 PM
ok, so i contacted him i guess ill wait for a reply..

HueyonaBlade
27-09-2007, 09:35 AM
Yeah might be good for a laugh Im in

Gix11
27-09-2007, 01:11 PM
You Vic boys have got plenty of great bikes and I reckon it will be great pitching ASF bike against ASF bike. A best of show judged by someone other than me, Ben and Stu at the AFR! Will Damige have his bike together in time? And where's Docktor!!??

BANDITROD
27-09-2007, 09:26 PM
well i supose im in to stu as if you didnt already know

HueyonaBlade
28-09-2007, 08:05 AM
quote:Originally posted by Gix11

You Vic boys have got plenty of great bikes and I reckon it will be great pitching ASF bike against ASF bike. A best of show judged by someone other than me, Ben and Stu at the AFR! Will Damige have his bike together in time? And where's Docktor!!??

As for your competetion Si I think that it will be a 2 horse race Doc and the Bandit this years epic SAGA :D Coming to a screen near you

qickdraw
28-09-2007, 05:42 PM
You must all be forgetting about BikeCraft's Blade as well guys.... amongst others!

BANDITROD
29-09-2007, 10:29 AM
i havn't forgot stu i cant wait to see it

Gix11
30-09-2007, 11:55 PM
Trust me, it's well interesting. Check out the paint when you see it!

BANDITROD
01-10-2007, 04:46 PM
i just got back from melb where i dropped my bike off for tuning i will have it back on thursday morning for my first ride since i built it.Ron at balls said he found the last stage 3 jet kit in aus he reckons so im a happy boy we managed to start it for the first time too and it sounds fucking sweet

latheboy
02-10-2007, 12:23 PM
What day are the kool kids going to the show ... I think ill be there friday arvo/night or sat ..

BANDITROD
02-10-2007, 03:20 PM
quote:Originally posted by latheboy

What day are the kool kids going to the show ... I think ill be there friday arvo/night or sat ..

well this kool kid will be there all weekend

catchmeifyoucan
02-10-2007, 04:17 PM
is it a full show and shime or what??

BANDITROD
02-10-2007, 08:51 PM
quote:Originally posted by catchmeifyoucan

is it a full show and shime or what??
it took me age's to get a response out of cliff so try emailing stu to see where you need to be mate and ill see you there

Docktor
02-10-2007, 08:51 PM
I had a yack to Cliff, He was wantin the bikes in between 7 and 9 friday mornin. Will see how I go with work and stuff.i at least wanna get there saturday for a look at all ya bikes. And Rod, who made ya stickers if you dont mind me askerising ?

Deano
02-10-2007, 09:05 PM
i rekon late sat. gotta get me bike rego and then convert it back to proper fighter trim. gunna take some time.

sunday is out cause its bathurst an all

BANDITROD
02-10-2007, 09:31 PM
quote:Originally posted by Docktor

I had a yack to Cliff, He was wantin the bikes in between 7 and 9 friday mornin. Will see how I go with work and stuff.i at least wanna get there saturday for a look at all ya bikes. And Rod, who made ya stickers if you dont mind me askerising ?

if your talking about the predator logo its airbrushed mate not stickers

Docktor
03-10-2007, 08:15 AM
ooops. of course. sorry bout that mate.Just thought u had found a better sticker maker then a 18 yr old kid with a pooter and a cutting machine thing.

BANDITROD
03-10-2007, 10:28 AM
the bloke who done my paint also does stickers but not sure what machine he is using i could find ouit for ya if ya want doc

catchmeifyoucan
03-10-2007, 10:52 AM
so is there a streetfighter onll category, or is it all naked, or all bikes??

BANDITROD
03-10-2007, 11:12 AM
custom sports bike is the catagory

BANDITROD
03-10-2007, 11:39 AM

ooops. of course. sorry bout that mate.Just thought u had found a better sticker maker then a 18 yr old kid with a pooter and a cutting machine thing.
ok doc my main man informs me that he has a $30,000 digital printer so he can do just about anything with it mate

Gix11
03-10-2007, 12:56 PM
Doc, the theory was that you can take the bike down on Saturday morning before the show starts and take it away at the end of the day. That was the problem Cliff was having in Brisbane by making it on Friday. We spoke to him and he agreed to move it to Friday for Melbourne. Try ringing Stu to confirm as I think he is doing a lot of the organising for the show and shine.

Docktor
03-10-2007, 02:18 PM
pffffft. 30K ? Its probably crap. I hear a gotta spend at least 32K on a printer to get good stickers........................... Ummmmmm. i got a weird file that Si knocked up for me that I need done, any chance of me emailin ya the file(Si tells me that people in the know can use the file) and hookin me up?. I will give Stu a call and catch up with wot the go is.

Gix11
03-10-2007, 05:50 PM
Foxy can do it for you if you get stuck Mark.

BANDITROD
03-10-2007, 06:09 PM

pffffft. 30K ? Its probably crap. I hear a gotta spend at least 32K on a printer to get good stickers........................... Ummmmmm. i got a weird file that Si knocked up for me that I need done, any chance of me emailin ya the file(Si tells me that people in the know can use the file) and hookin me up?. I will give Stu a call and catch up with wot the go is.
yeah that wont be a problem doc send it through

Docktor
03-10-2007, 07:32 PM
Where is Foxy anyway ?. I will fire it off to ya anyway rod. I am still hopin to ride the fighter to the Island at this stage. Thanks again Si for knockin the file up. Its a EPS file...

HueyonaBlade
04-10-2007, 12:08 AM
Im taken my scooter in tommorrow ( Thursday ) I think that clive said between 5pm and 9 pm or they had to be in on Friday morning no later than 9 am, I will be heading back in Friday evening to have a look around

catchmeifyoucan
04-10-2007, 04:09 PM
i think my bike will look a bit ordinary next to yours rod, but what the hell, ill take it anyway, it doesnt look to bad for a quick one month build...

qickdraw
05-10-2007, 04:38 PM
Alright guys, we made it down from NSW and set the AuSFR/Rapid Mega Stand up on Thursday. Here's a couple of shots of how things look....

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/70065215194293.JPG

qickdraw
05-10-2007, 04:39 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/70065215184725.JPG

qickdraw
05-10-2007, 04:42 PM
....and here's some shots of some of the local (and not so local) talent...

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/700652151102057.JPG

qickdraw
05-10-2007, 04:47 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/70065215183121.JPG

Gix11
05-10-2007, 06:07 PM
Nice work mate. That's a lot of setting up and taking down going on there. I reckon Rod will be hiding in the lift when it's time to pack up. Angel let you take a photo of her??!! Whatever next?

Docktor
05-10-2007, 08:38 PM
I had a bit of a look thursday night and damn there is some bling in the fighter camp.... like rods bandit, as expected its got all the right stuff going on. Gunna get down there tomorrow arvo for a look around again. Hope ya didnt drop me tractor Stu ? :).

Loads
06-10-2007, 09:51 AM
Went down last night. We arrived and had a line of 200m metres to get through to get in. Peolpe everywhere, Stu has got a prime sight to get the crowd in (not to mention the view). Doc was right the bling in the fighter camp is outfuckenstanding. The guys were flat out and Friday was going to be the quite night. Hope it all goes well for the rest of the weekend for all of you. When I left Docs bike was still standing which is a good sign.

Stu, send me your work addy, I'm working at the base all weekend and I will try to get some more info for you.

Cheers Darryl (Loads)

latheboy
06-10-2007, 12:38 PM
I went there last night aswell , met Bandit Quick and Loads all for the first time .. I guess the are nice guys ;) ... Had a look round and yep the best stand was the fighter boys [}:)] and the girlies with spray on cloths were good too ... seen Doc's and huey's bikes out the front ... 5 bikes lined up next to maybe 20 H******* D******* shit boxes ... Its the first time ive seen all these bikes in the flesh and they are all GAY nah their alright ;):D ..
And i had an adventure on the way home .. pissing rain No head lights running on 3 cylinders and a muffler full of water .. Yes Iceman they do fill up if they point to the sky[V] if only a little ... so i had to follow my mate all the way home on the freeway just following his tail light .. bahahaha .. Then his bike shut down BAHAHAHAHA .. Fuck we had fun night :D

BANDITROD
08-10-2007, 10:46 AM
hey guys here's a pic of myself, stu, seth and <s>bilko</s>???? from metal mulisha and my mate shaun btw was good to catch up with you guys finaly
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/44792074121329.jpg

Deano
08-10-2007, 05:35 PM
cool mate. but thats not bilko.

this is bilko below

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/44792714400252.jpg

BANDITROD
08-10-2007, 05:42 PM
umm i think your right mate he was there but not in my pic that must be link is it.

latheboy
08-10-2007, 06:19 PM
Hope thats not a nudie pic you took yourself Deano:D
I wonder how heavy seth is now with all that steel holding him together

BANDITROD
08-10-2007, 06:23 PM
its andre the giant i just found out (not the dead one obviosly)