PDA

View Full Version : CUNNINGSTUNTS - STUNT Weekend

Bender
19-09-2007, 11:00 AM
Howdy People...

We are running a stunt day at the North Track Oran Park, this will be a shared event with the super moto Guys, there will be 45 minute sessions SuperMoto/Stunt all day long on both days as we have to share the track, you will still get HEAPS of riding in throughout both days and it gives people a forced break to chat and make any repairs/changes to their bikes.

As this is also the weekend of Drift FINALS, they have hired out the entire track we will also need to pay for entry into the Drift Finals. This will be a TOP Weekend with plenty of action, why not spend some of the 45minute breaks watching some crazy people like Mingay and Robbie destroy the competition up on the top track.

Drift Australia Link:
http://www.driftaustralia.com.au/news.asp?newsitem=231

________
DETAILS:

Date: Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd of September 2007

Pricing:

- Saturday ONLY: $90 Ride + $20 entry to drift - $110
- Sunday ONLY: $90 Ride + $30 entry to drift - $120
- Both DAYS: $150 Ride + $40 entry to drift - $190

Other Notes: There will be a medic onsite, you will need to bring food and drinks however I would imagine there will be plenty of food stalls on the day.

1. Approved Helmet (DOT or AS1698) - FULL FACE ONLY.
2. Motorcycle Jacket or Mesh Armour
3. Motorcycle Gloves
4. Motorcycle Pants/Draggin Jeans OR sturdy Jeans with Knee Guards
5. Motorcycle Boots covering the ankle OR Sturdy boots which cover the ankle and can't be removed from your foot once laced up.

We strongly recommend wearing knee guards and a spine protector, as this can greatly reduce injury in the case of an accident.

Your Motorcycle will need to meet the following to get on the track:

1. Kill Switch/Ignition switch operational.
2. Front Brake Operational.
3. Rear Brake Operational.
4. Throttle return doesn't stick.

There are 30 positions available:

I will be there on the day however as I am still busted won't be riding...

I will also be bringing alot of spare tyres for anyone to use, I have a compressor and tyre chaging tools. why not come down and destroy a few tyres and grab some top photos!

Contact me for more info:
Keyworth Nock (aka Bender) bender@cunningstunts.com or 0414635617

Bender
20-09-2007, 11:44 AM
We still have pleanty of positions available, I am happy to work out a 1/2 day or a 1 session ride for anyone who just wants to come out and give it a go... ;)

Boxer
05-12-2007, 10:27 AM
Was a great weekend! For those who want to wheelie legally, the Stuntskills events are being held more regularly too at Oran. More info at www.cunningstunts.com