PDA

View Full Version : i made it banana benders

BANDITROD
18-09-2007, 12:39 PM
hi men i made it to surfers this morning just thought i'd let you know im staying at the australis soverign hotel and will be catching up with jarrod so anyone else keen to catch up let me know in the next few days ,i will be moving on to brissy on friday to make sure my bike made it safely so if i dont see you in the next few days i will hopefully see you at the bike show Cheers Rod

zx12argh
18-09-2007, 12:50 PM
mate - i will see you at the expo for sure - do you know deffinate times you will be there? Would be a bugger to miss you.

BANDITROD
18-09-2007, 12:52 PM
i will be there friday,sat and sun all day so i will definitly see you mate

BANDITROD
18-09-2007, 12:56 PM
p.s where is the best place to get pissed round these parts men and get a good feed

jakam04
18-09-2007, 01:00 PM
Good to see you made it safely mate. Look forward to catching up with you sometime soon.

Jarrod

BANDITROD
18-09-2007, 01:01 PM
quote:Originally posted by jakam04

Good to see you made it safely mate. Look forward to catching up with you sometime soon.

Jarrod
sounds good mate where and when

BANDITROD
18-09-2007, 01:03 PM
btw when is indy on

Gix11
18-09-2007, 01:13 PM
Indy is on the weekend after the MotoGP mate. http://www.indy.com.au/

Fuck, you're right in the middle of town mate. Beer? I'd probably go to O'malleys down the end of Cavill Mall. You can look out over the beach and catch the birds in bikinis while having a beer or ten. Food? Depends what you want mate. George's Paragon Seafood (4 Clifford St - two or three streets south from Cavill mall) used to be good and loads of it (can't remember the price), or there's always Hard Rock Cafe to waste some time oggling the waitresses and eating loads of junk.

I'm out in the Hinterland mate, about 15 minutes away but I am getting ready for the Expo as well so might be a bit tight on time. Give Shayne (Ozkat) a call, I'm sure he'd like to meet up after work.

suxukifreak
18-09-2007, 01:13 PM
quote:Originally posted by BANDITROD

btw when is indy on

Oct 18-21.

Are you around then?

BANDITROD
18-09-2007, 06:51 PM
nah will be home by then fuck they start setting up early

BANDITROD
18-09-2007, 07:00 PM
i tried to get my missus to go to hooters (ouch fuck that slap hurt)
she wouldn't be in on it after all i was only trying to take her out for tea for our first honeymoon feed, women fucking unreal arnet they if they didn't have holes in the bottom of there guts they would be stacked 10 high at the tip.