PDA

View Full Version : Beer, pool and garage day night for all asf peeps

alfiestorm
16-09-2007, 03:57 PM
Thinking of holding a beer pool and garage fest.
Date to be sorted out yet but some time in October/November seems like a start

The idea being if ya got a bit of easy work to do on the bike or you have a problem with it that you dont kow whats causing it.
Why not get together at my garage with others from the ASF and their bikes and have a mass spannering session with beer and music and who knows you may get rid of that annoying problem on the bike for fug all dosh.

Or just come along for beer, music and piss taking.

All are welcome and if you are going to stay over the night bring a sleep bag.

Usual rules apply bring beer and you are welcome to bring a friend,wife,partner along but please no dickheads[:0] or they will be fed to alfiestorm the rotty :D

Alf

gixxer-fixxer
16-09-2007, 06:40 PM
g'day stu,what a good idea.Hopefully a few s.a.dudes will get it together:)

WATEVR
16-09-2007, 09:49 PM
mate sounds like a great idea but.......motgp is on in oct so that puts me out for atleast 2 weekends.

WHITEY96
17-09-2007, 12:03 AM
I'll be honey mooning the Whitsunday Islands, in Northern Queensland most of October. I'll be there for your next boozing / repairing/ spannering session though. Gotta put my 2 spanners worth in. The last one I enjoyed very much !
Whitey

WATEVR
17-09-2007, 10:37 PM
good edit stu nov works better for me!!!

revken
22-09-2007, 04:25 PM
yeah stu, november better for me too

WHITEY96
24-09-2007, 07:57 PM
Early Novembers good for me too. Dont need any spanering done, but willing to help others whilst Im there. Lemme know when. See ya Stu.
Whitey

alfiestorm
24-09-2007, 09:27 PM
November is looking like a goer.
Bring ya getting wet gear as there is a pool to cool off in if ya need to

So far there will be
Me
WHITEY96
WATEVR
revken
gixxer-fixxer ?
Geesexar ?

WATEVR
04-10-2007, 02:37 PM
hows the 17th work for you stu?

Large
04-10-2007, 03:35 PM
Looks like NSW is going to be the 5th biggest ASF state soon[V]

alfiestorm
04-10-2007, 03:44 PM
quote:Originally posted by Large

Looks like NSW is going to be the 5th biggest ASF state soon[V]

Fark av'e we moved state NSW, my clinker riddled arse av'e we

Large
04-10-2007, 04:53 PM
errr what?

gixxer-fixxer
04-10-2007, 09:31 PM
yeah stu ill be there,date not confirmed though.btw are you enjoyin the unusual weather?hot cold hot cold:)

alfiestorm
04-10-2007, 10:27 PM

errr what?

Whats classed as south australia Mr Large as I thought south Australia was a state on it's own with victoria,nsw etc to the east although still in the southern half of Australia?.
I think I am even more confused now [:o)] although thats not suprising me being an ex pom

I am confused when you said NSW being the 5th biggest, in the south oz ride outs/meetings bit

alfiestorm
04-10-2007, 10:31 PM
quote:Originally posted by WATEVR

hows the 17th work for you stu?

Right then the first date put forward is the 17th November ok with me.
Me
WHITEY96
WATEVR
revken
gixxer-fixxer
Geesexar ?

Jack
The temperature is up and down at the moment even when it is cold by aussie standards I am still running around in a t shirt. I am used to <s>english</s> arctic summers:D.
When does the weather settle down?

Gix11
04-10-2007, 10:39 PM
I think Large was on about ASF input mate. QLD is just hanging in there since WA went balistic! VIC has gone quiet since Sharky left. Not sure what the go is there mind?

alfiestorm
04-10-2007, 10:42 PM
Ah I see now thanks for that.

ASF members from other areas if you are around on the 17th November stop by and join in with the beer drinking and piss taking.
Secure bike parking with large mobile security system with big teeth

gixxer-fixxer
05-10-2007, 04:56 AM
g'day stu,I don't know much about climate change,all I can say is summer is bloody stinkin hot and hopefully there will be lots of cooler days mixed in ,or wee'l all go mad. summer: December to February- Autumn: march to May- Winter: June to August- Spring: September to November Stability? Not much of that round these parts.oo roo:)btw we get the weather from the west, so you can generally predict that whatever perth is havin we get in 3 days.;)

geesexar
05-10-2007, 06:56 AM
Gday guys...yeah 17th sounds good to me Stu..it would be good to catch up for a beer and yarn...Stu the weather in september..early october is always a bit dodgy...windy..temp up an down..it will settle down..just keep an eye on late january febuary..coz it will get a bit warm...catch ya's on the 17th..cheers

Large
05-10-2007, 08:14 AM
quote:Originally posted by Gix11

I think Large was on about ASF input mate. QLD is just hanging in there since WA went balistic! VIC has gone quiet since Sharky left. Not sure what the go is there mind?

Exactly.

Vic is about to have it's second big meet of the year though:)

alfiestorm
05-10-2007, 02:36 PM
Right then the set date is the 17th November.
peeps up for it so far are.

Me
WHITEY96
WATEVR
revken
gixxer-fixxer
Geesexar

The home brew facility is flat out manufacturing falldown juice :D

alfiestorm
05-10-2007, 02:45 PM

quote:Originally posted by Gix11

Exactly.

Vic is about to have it's second big meet of the year though:)

Enjoy and remember no undue drunken sillyness the sillyness must be due then drunken sillyness is ok:D

revken
06-10-2007, 08:41 AM
quote:Originally posted by alfiestorm

ASF members from other areas if you are around on the 17th November stop by and join in with the beer drinking and piss taking.

the security system will probably drown you in slobber LOL
GO ALFIE!

alfiestorm
06-10-2007, 08:03 PM
quote:Originally posted by revken

the security system will probably drown you in slobber LOL
GO ALFIE!

:D:D

WHITEY96
06-10-2007, 10:40 PM
Hi there Stu. Count me in on the 17th. Im still on holidays then, and will well and truly be back from our honeymoon. Im looking forward to catching up with you guys again. Having "shed time", "tech talk" and beers with like minded people is great fun. Thanks for hosting it again Stu !
Cheers, Whitey
:D

WATEVR
06-10-2007, 11:01 PM
hmmm, maybe slip a ride in before.......?

alfiestorm
07-10-2007, 09:17 AM

hmmm, maybe slip a ride in before.......?

Sounds like a good idea.
I would need to be back here by 1pm the latest being the host and all that.

Chris maybe you could organise a rideout before the beer as I dont know my way around enough yet.

Oh yeah garage and beer,pool time starts at 1pm my gaff/house/place/den/abode

WATEVR
12-10-2007, 03:25 PM
sounds like a plain will organize when i get back to adelaide

alfiestorm
12-10-2007, 09:27 PM
ok chris look forward to the ride out

alfiestorm
24-10-2007, 09:04 PM
Me
WHITEY96
WATEVR
revken
gixxer-fixxer
Geesexar

The beer[:p] music:) garage:) time is getting closer any one else want to come along add your name to the list

WATEVR
01-11-2007, 10:40 PM
alright guys and gals its is getting close to the date of stu's beer and bullshit night lets make a day of it and go for a ride first in the morning.
now seeing as tho as our hostess stu proberly hasnt done alot of our great roads i was planing a loop of the foot hills meeting at say eagles and doing strath and south?? or even go abit north and back through strath.
Stu where have you been riding? just we will take you somewhere different thats all.

anyway numbers for the ride guys, whos in??

dont be soft....

alfiestorm
02-11-2007, 07:32 AM

alright guys and gals its is getting close to the date of stu's beer and bullshit night lets make a day of it and go for a ride first in the morning.
now seeing as tho as our hostess stu proberly hasnt done alot of our great roads i was planing a loop of the foot hills meeting at say eagles and doing strath and south?? or even go abit north and back through strath.
Stu where have you been riding? just we will take you somewhere different thats all.

anyway numbers for the ride guys, whos in??

dont be soft....

The only places I have ridden is around town and the road to birdwood oh and two speeding tickets already 60k's is a joke I could fart faster.

As I have mentioned before I would need to be back by 1pm being the hostess[:D I am going to borrow bruvs bbq. I must warn you I am fuggin shit at using them not had much use for them in england really.

Looking forward to getting out on the bike with some of you guys:):)

alfiestorm
09-11-2007, 08:20 PM

Me
WHITEY96
WATEVR
revken
gixxer-fixxer
Geesexar

The beer[:p] music:) garage:) time is getting closer any one else want to come along add your name to the list

One week to bikes,garage, beer, music, pool day

Any new members who would like to come along to meet some others from the ASF site feel free to add your name to the list[8D] and I will contact you with the finer details. WATEVR (chris) is sorting out a route for the morning ride before beer and stuff happens, hows it going mate:)

WATEVR
09-11-2007, 10:37 PM
yes yes aahhmmm so who up for a ride then ladies and gents

Gix11
09-11-2007, 11:31 PM
You're a top bloke Stu. The enegery you've put in is awesome. Good on ya mate.

alfiestorm
10-11-2007, 08:17 PM
Thanks Si.
I am so much into the ASF and all it stands for words cant describe it, but hey so are a lot of other peple too I suspect, after all it is a way of life for a lot of people the world over.

I am hopeing to start a regular monthly get together with ride outs for SA and any interstate ASF members who happen to be in the area at the time, just takes a bit of planning to get all bases covered.

Chris goes without saying count me in for the ride mate fucking gagging for a good blast I am :):)

alfiestorm
11-11-2007, 10:41 AM
6 days to go

Just a reminder your partners, wives, a friend are welcome to come along as well

I have been testing the swimming pool over the last few days and it works fine with beer and floating things to lounge about on

WATEVR
12-11-2007, 07:21 PM
mate i will proberly bring the troops with but just will be there later afternoon cause it looks like its starting to get warm!!!!

revken
12-11-2007, 09:11 PM
festivities begin at 1pm then? Kezza is coming up with me as well

alfiestorm
12-11-2007, 09:20 PM
yep 1pm it is and only 5 days to go

Just found out bruv is using his bbq on the day so it will be nibles and snacks and stuff

revken
13-11-2007, 12:14 PM
what you want us to bring?

alfiestorm
13-11-2007, 04:25 PM
quote:Originally posted by revken

what you want us to bring?

beer and if ya staying over sleeping kit

revken
13-11-2007, 09:19 PM
no worries mate, I wont be staying, got to work in the morning.

WATEVR
14-11-2007, 06:50 AM
are you coming on the ride revken??

alfiestorm
14-11-2007, 08:48 PM
3 more days to go [:p][:p]

WATEVR
14-11-2007, 10:40 PM
stu PM me your number as i have appeared to miss placed it and i will call you before sat.

WATEVR
14-11-2007, 10:44 PM
because it looks like its gonig to be a stinking hot one the ride will be relatively early and not to long i will keep it towards the coast and south as Stu hasnt been down this way but wiil finish at eagles area. meeting at the Maccas at the start of the exspressway near flinders hospital on south road. time to be finalised fri night. ALL WELCOME COMMON YOU SLACK PRICKS!!!!!

geesexar
15-11-2007, 05:16 AM
yeah chris im just fine tuning the turbo on the pushbike:D fuck i wish i had a bike...still lookin at next christmas[xx(][xx(]...i will cya's ar stu's bout 2ish...stu how ya handlin the weather?

alfiestorm
15-11-2007, 07:06 AM
Wayne
Lovin the weather I used to sod off to spain a lot where the temps are about the same as here 30's to 40's so a bit used to it but thank fuck for aircon.

Chris pm sent

Gix11
15-11-2007, 11:37 AM
....and will someone take a camera this time??

revken
15-11-2007, 07:13 PM
I might be on the ride, but I do need to do some work, as saturday is technically a work day too (my day off is monday bugger it lol) just post a time, and if we can make it we will.

alfiestorm
15-11-2007, 08:45 PM
The box brownie will be in full use mode

alfiestorm
16-11-2007, 01:26 PM
Anyone who's coming that requires my address let me and I will email it to you.

Can I have confirmation of people coming just to give me an idea of food requirements.

Anything happening with the ride details? yet chris

revken
16-11-2007, 07:52 PM
kezza and revken will be there, staying till about 4 or 5

WATEVR
16-11-2007, 09:26 PM
yes soryy peoples second job has meant late nights for me of late and no computer time..

anyway leave from the bp service station at the start of the southern express way LEAVE at 930!!! sory about the late confirmation of details

WATEVR
16-11-2007, 09:30 PM
stu little fella had a date with a surgeon on thursday and has since got bronchitis high temps missus sick working to much....AARRGGGHHHHH

so basically i have to just see how there going tomorrow sorry to stuff you around.

gixxer-fixxer
16-11-2007, 10:15 PM
g'day mate,I'll be there,but not on the ride:)

alfiestorm
16-11-2007, 10:21 PM

WHITEY96
17-11-2007, 10:06 AM
Me too. Ill be there mid to late afternoon. Id like to park the bike in the shed too. How do we enter the back road to your shed ? I mite give you a call to confirm I recon. Cheers,
Whitey

alfiestorm
17-11-2007, 11:53 AM
quote:Originally posted by WHITEY96

Me too. Ill be there mid to late afternoon. Id like to park the bike in the shed too. How do we enter the back road to your shed ? I mite give you a call to confirm I recon. Cheers,
Whitey

Come to the front of th house and the gate is to the left of the house, down the drive

alfiestorm
17-11-2007, 02:54 PM
Hey whitey tried to phone you back from the number on the message thing but nothing? house is open

revken
17-11-2007, 09:03 PM
Thanks for a great day Stu and Tracey. Next one at my place soon I hope.

WHITEY96
18-11-2007, 09:14 AM
Well I had another great time. Got to meet Wayne this time aswell. Had shed time, tech talk, beer and stories. Its a good get together with a friendly group. Thanks to our hosts, Stu and Trace. Look forward to the next one.
Whitey:)

alfiestorm
18-11-2007, 12:16 PM
Went for a ride in the morning with chris (whatevr) it was the southern Adelaide hills area and a fuggin good ride it was. too busy enjoying it to take any pics. The ride did show up some tuning faults with my bike, got to get it to a rolling road to set it up for the different climate.
Thanks chris

Whitey and his kat and a very nice kat too
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/96976606395713.jpg

Jack (gixxerfixer) in the shed and whitey doing some kinda dance ritual in the
back of the shed and of course the organic sucurity device i the fore ground
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/96976606345353.jpg

Left to right we have tracy and stu,ken and kezza,Wayne and brom.
in front of everone is george and his puppy nutz
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/96976606380068.jpg

This is what's left of the thing that flew into the shed and tried to eat whitey
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/96976606364786.jpg

Chatting and drinking
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/96976606377344.jpg

Thanks to whitey who has given me some ideas on how to tidy up the welding on my fighter
Will be giving it a go and if that dont work think I will have to borrow the works
tig welder.

Thanks to all that came I think we all had a good time I cetainly did and
look forard to the next one.

Whitey drop me ya phone number mate if ya dont mind i'd like to come round to your
place and see the bikes sometime

Thanks all

gixxer-fixxer
18-11-2007, 02:52 PM
good to see all you guys again,another good time was had.very jealous of stu's gix and whitey's kat,wow. Hopefully another one soon,cheers:D[8D]

WATEVR
18-11-2007, 07:12 PM
glad you enjoyed the ride stu just a taste of some of the roads we got here and all you got to do now is just aggrevating the local police!!!
my apologies again mate but the kids where shit house and it was too hot to take em across town.

alfiestorm
18-11-2007, 07:46 PM
Ah yeah forgot to mention on here that on the way to the ride I picked up a caution from the police the corner of my rego holder was obscuring my plate by a very stupidly small amount.

So thats two alledged speeding tickets and one caution and I have only been here 5 months not bad hey

geesexar
20-11-2007, 04:20 AM
Hey guys had a great time thanx to Stu and Tracy..Good to catch up with everyone and to meet Whitey and Jack. Stu...love your office mate:D Hope to catch up again real soon...after all..it is beer, bikes and bbq weather..cheers again Stu for your hospitality