PDA

View Full Version : Rego Costs



jakam04
12-09-2007, 04:43 PM
Has the cost of rego gone down (read CTP part) now that there are speed limits... $350 4 6 months is a tad rich for an 1100.

Jarrod

Seifer
12-09-2007, 05:07 PM
I just got mine too, 680 for a full year.... NSW. Anyone else think that its a bit excessive. Whats standard CTP in NSW for a bike?

Seifer
12-09-2007, 05:10 PM
DOnt know why i;m even responding for the NT section ahaha, sorry Jarrod.

jakam04
12-09-2007, 05:14 PM
quote:Originally posted by Seifer

DOnt know why i;m even responding for the NT section ahaha, sorry Jarrod.


lol tis cool....

Jarrod

Watto
12-09-2007, 05:43 PM
shite fellas i only pay AUD210 a year for my trumpy over here in perth for rego and CTP - bit stiff up your way for sure

BANDITROD
12-09-2007, 05:43 PM
shit i thought $400 a year in vic was a bit rich

Large
12-09-2007, 06:23 PM
quote:Originally posted by Seifer

I just got mine too, 680 for a full year.... NSW. Anyone else think that its a bit excessive. Whats standard CTP in NSW for a bike?


It's a game in NSW. You have to ring around (after you do the rta online greenslip thingy) every year to find the cunz with the cheap tickets

Seifer
12-09-2007, 08:00 PM
Yeah I might have to. Yeah thats just CTP, its another $150 for rego with my $48 dollar custom plate. Absolutely ridiculous. Almost a grand to get the thing on the road, fucked if i can afford any insurance.

Blackkat
12-09-2007, 11:30 PM
$651.00 per year, cheaper now we have speed limits I wish.

jakam04
13-09-2007, 07:35 AM
quote:Originally posted by aussiecat

$651.00 per year, cheaper now we have speed limits I wish.


Thats exactly why im getting rid of my other bike... no way I can afford 1300 a year on rego just for bikes.... Fuckin bastards TIO using the monopoly they have to charge like a wounded bull...

Jarrod