PDA

View Full Version : air compressor and tig welder wanted

alfiestorm
12-09-2007, 09:45 AM
Any one have an air compressor they want to sell in Adelaide other areas considered depends on delivery costs.

I need one to run my 30 litre blast cabinet and be used for spray painting as well.

Alf.
I did have a tig welder organised but have been let down on that so I am looking for another tig set up to do ally welding anyone got anything.

Alf again

Deano
12-09-2007, 05:52 PM
if you cant get anything second hand mate i can look after you for a new one. bout $1600 will get you into a AC/DC 160 amp unit. i also sell air compressors.

I am in melbourne but we have agents in adelaide that i can call to get them to look after you. let us no if you get stuck.

cant help with any s/h equipment

BANDITROD
12-09-2007, 06:04 PM
quote:Originally posted by Deano

if you cant get anything second hand mate i can look after you for a new one. bout $1600 will get you into a AC/DC 160 amp unit. i also sell air compressors.

I am in melbourne but we have agents in adelaide that i can call to get them to look after you. let us no if you get stuck.

cant help with any s/h equipment
$1600 fuck i paid that for my dc unit shit maybe i should have asked around these parts first does this price go for anyone or just stu deano cos i will be keen for one of those after moto gp

alfiestorm
12-09-2007, 07:04 PM
Nice one Deano if I cant find a decent second hand one I will give a shout mate.

Deano
12-09-2007, 09:38 PM
happy to help out all and sundry mate. and yes you should ask around, you would be surprised what product/help/knowledge/services you can get from these guys.
just give me a yell if you want more info