PDA

View Full Version : BEWARE - Adelaide Hills

EFE 1230
08-09-2007, 03:22 PM
Took the "effie" out for a run to Lobethal this morning and found the copper's had been there earlier checking bikes (parked at deli). A bloke on a Busa had been defected for ADR compliance (slightly shortened rear gaurd/pipe)has to go to regency for full inspection. The porker's had him sit on the bike to check he had no more than 45mm suspension travel (?),had him start the bike with side stand down then select gear to see if cutout worked! Dirty mud wallower's had a list of ADR reg's to check as well as the usual licence/rego/roadwothy requirements. All you "law breaker's" will be pleased to know that your tax dollars have been well spent as the cuntstable's were sent from Adelaide. No idea if this is a "blitz" or a one off "sortie".YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

racecomp
08-09-2007, 07:03 PM
They were just pissed off because they had to work and could'nt watch the footy.....

It's crap but that's the way it's going!!!! Trackdays are looking better all the time.....

alfiestorm
08-09-2007, 11:53 PM
Fuck i was out in the hills today givin it some. didn't see one revenue collector though

zx12argh
09-09-2007, 12:01 AM
gotta go early - I'll be up at 7:00 giving it a squirt through my hills. Too early to be up eating donuts at that time. Just have to watch out for push bikes.

EFE 1230
09-09-2007, 09:03 AM
This is not "new behavior", a few years ago at Strath a orificer showed up early (9am ish) and started to walk behind parked bikes writing down rego's when asked wtf he was doing by an owner he replied "none of your fucking business so piss off" (quote,I heard it.).Bloke asking then informed the foul mouthed senior member that he was in fact a "QC" and he had a legal obligation to explain himself (much laughter!). Very red faced copper then offered apology (more laughter!) and explained he had been sent from Adelaide to collect rego info on riders. "QC" then gave copper his opinion of his attitude/actions (louder laughter!)which was followed by another apology from copper (not my fault superior's sent me),he then left!

sickboy
09-09-2007, 10:21 AM
quote:Originally posted by alfiestorm

Fuck i was out in the hills today givin it some. didn't see one revenue collector though

Its good your out on the road Alfie,just beware of the boring looking car or wagon usually silver-grey parked on the side of the road,they contain a speed camera and about 100 or so feet in front of the car they will have a sign saying "speed cameras save lives".Normally just as the 80 zone merges to a 50.

EFE 1230
09-09-2007, 11:16 AM
quote:Originally posted by alfiestorm

Also watch for late model cars with lowered suspension a few too many antenna's,tinted window's and a rear louver, you can just see a couple of lights on the parcel shelf as you come up behind them.From the front they have lights in each corner of front windshield sometimes in the tinted band at top or behind grille also no rego sticker on windshield even with "private" plates.Driver wont always have blue shirt on have seen them wearing civvies plenty of times as as well.

racecomp
09-09-2007, 07:01 PM
EFE 1230: Was the QC on a blue R1? He is quite fast too; his mate is also a legal eagle on an RSV... They are good guys to know...

EFE 1230
09-09-2007, 07:32 PM
quote:Originally posted by racecomp

EFE 1230: Was the QC on a blue R1? He is quite fast too; his mate is also a legal eagle on an RSV... They are good guys to know...
If my beerbourbonbundy affected mind recalls correctly (and thats a big if!!) he was a tall guy with a ZXR750 Kwaka with custom silver paint job???

frequent fighter
10-09-2007, 07:01 PM
Also watch out for coppers using toyota camry's and ford territorys and even undercover road bikes such as the bmw's lookin stock with no fuzz lights and the like. Have seen a few nab quiet a few peeps. Also they have been using hidden lights on the sunvisors so all they have to do is flick em down and there in business! This is so far some of the things ive seen being on the road all day. Much laughs to the arrogant cunt-stab-ill