06-09-2007, 12:39 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/803200410103726.jpg

Racing Classes

Street Bike
- Stock Height
- Stock Length
- Dial Your Own (D.Y.O) times
- No restrictions on run times

The “Street Bike” category is ONLY for naturally aspirated bikes. (i.e. NOS and TURBOS are not allowed)

ProStreet.
- Lowering allowed
- Swing-arm extensions allowed
- D.Y.O.
- Wheelie Bars NOT permitted
- Up-to 50HP NOS allowed
- Up-to 8psi turbos allowed
- 11.99 seconds cut-off

Please Note:
If racing in either Street Bike or Prostreet categories, NO members of a racers pit-crew will be permitted to enter the start line area at any time during competition.

Pro E.T. Bike
- Wheelie Bars permitted
- NOS allowed
- Turbos allowed
- D.Y.O.

Top E.T. Bike
- Anything goes
- Will be run as a “Heads-up, Pro Tree” (Chicago Shootout) format

Please Note:
Bikes running in either the Pro-Bike or Top-Bike category will be permitted to have two (2) pit crew on the start line, when the bike is staging only.

Special Note:
All scrutineering will be based on current ANDRA safety rules and regulations.

All competitors and spectators will be subject to Heathcote Park Raceway’s terms and conditions of entry. No exceptions are possible by the promoters of this event.

Prize Money and Trophies

Street Bike
– Proudly sponsored by: MICRON / FLIP FINISHES.

Win Money
- Win $400
- Runner-up $250

Trophies
- Win
- Runner-up
- Rookie

ProStreet
– Proudly sponsored by: SHINKO / OCDRACING

Win Money
- Win $400
- Runner-up $250

Trophies
- Win
- Runner-up
- Rookie

Please Note. Rookie Trophy will be awarded to the most up and coming rider on the day.

Pro-E.T. Bike
– Proudly sponsored by: TWO WHEEL TORQUE TV. CH31.(Analogue)

Win Money
- Win $500
- Runner-up $250

Trophies
- Win
- Runner-up

Top-E.T. Bike
– Proudly sponsored by: INOX AUST.

Win Money
- Win $500
- Runner-up $250

Trophies
- Win
- Runner-up

BANDITROD
06-09-2007, 05:58 PM
fuck ill be in qld or i would have went to that one

catchmeifyoucan
06-09-2007, 09:48 PM
dejavu, or how ever you spell it... 500 posts... hooray..!!!

cutcat
11-09-2007, 08:52 PM
I'll be there on my R1 track-bike. Hope they let me run it in the street class.

Booster
11-09-2007, 11:12 PM
If its stock height and length it looks like you fit that class.

I'm hoping to crack top et,,there should be a few turbo outlaw class and comp bikes there, some are consistantly much faster than me.... sure to be fun.

jack
14-09-2007, 03:18 PM
Guys, Fill in the pre entry form at www.ocdracing.com site by next weds as we are collating numbers at the moment. this will also save you 15 bucks on entry. Numbers are growing fast.

cutcat
15-09-2007, 04:44 PM
Hey jack, so we don't need to pay upfront to save the $15??? Just fill in the form?

jack
16-09-2007, 01:09 PM
You got it, fill in the pre entry form and pay at the gate on the day at the track.the pre entry is to get an idea of numbers in advance. Were up to 46 so far and aiming for 60 plus to make it a good day of all bike drag racing.(no cars)well maybe a jetvan if russell chooses to get it out and entertain us with a couple of passes.dave gilbet's brand new no bars sport compact turbo busa is making its debut at the meeting as a bonus.there will be a minuim 8 bike field of compact bikes (normally asp) in prostreet as well as the turbo bikes (no bars) in top e.t. bike.wheely bar bikes are looking pretty healthy too.streetbike is a bit sad as no doubt all the hero's have excuse's. Would be nice to see some streetfighter's show. we'll just have to wait and see.