PDA

View Full Version : Wanted - Road Bike Brisbane

kiffsta
03-09-2007, 02:43 PM
I want to buy an old motorbike to restore, I'm after something that's close to this criteria :

Manufactured between 1970 and 1980
250cc or higher road bike
Complete where possible or as close to...
running or not
prefer Honda, Suzuki or a Yamaha
located in Brisbane

Cheers

Chris

kiffsta@hotmail.com

latheboy
03-09-2007, 03:36 PM
Hi Chrissy .. nice to met you .. arh i cant be fucked .. someone else do it

Ditto
03-09-2007, 07:12 PM
Jarrod, where are you?;)

Docktor
03-09-2007, 08:00 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/46887476836087.jpg

Now fellas dont be so rude.I got this hunka layin round. Say 5 hundy ?.Its even got some yohsi bits on it.

Ditto
03-09-2007, 08:02 PM
Sorry Doc,
I can see now? GOY;) I will give you 400 for it?:DIf you include the stand.
Cheers

kiffsta
03-09-2007, 08:21 PM
Nice looking bike Doc, I must admit I was chasing something with a tad more rust...

TurboKat
03-09-2007, 08:35 PM
quote:Originally posted by Docktor

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/46887476836087.jpg

DRRROOOOOL [:p] That's a SEX machine [8D]

jakam04
03-09-2007, 08:58 PM
quote:Originally posted by Ditto

Jarrod, where are you?;)

Ahhh Crap.... now I have a rep for bashing fuckwits who come onto ASF demand shit from us including parts and information without even a Hi there or any sort of introduction...

my mummy always said dont speak to strangers... so here it is.....

If you cant be fucked giving us some respect by introducing yourself... then Fuck off and go bother some other forum...

Jarrod

Ditto
03-09-2007, 09:08 PM
Thanks Jarrod,
Only reason is I haven't been here long enough yet.
Cheers

scotty mac
03-09-2007, 09:09 PM
i was waiting for it:D:D your out doing sharky i think it was that had the rep b4 you.lol.;)

kiffsta
03-09-2007, 11:06 PM
Hi Jarrod

It appears your rep precedes you, I was directed to this forum by one of your prominent members who said there were some like minded indiviuals who have an interest in motocycles and someone may have an old machine lying around. Apologies for not introducing myself, didnt realise there was a need. If there is a moderator out there, please remove my thread.

Nuff Said

Chris

catchmeifyoucan
03-09-2007, 11:11 PM
quote:Originally posted by kiffsta

Hi Jarrod

It appears your rep precedes you, I was directed to this forum by one of your prominent members who said there were some like minded indiviuals who have an interest in motocycles and someone may have an old machine lying around. Apologies for not introducing myself, didnt realise there was a need. If there is a moderator out there, please remove my thread.

Nuff Said

Chris

which member??
and its common courtesy to introduce your self when you go somewhere new and meet the locals, you twat...

Hillsy
04-09-2007, 10:02 AM
quote:Originally posted by kiffsta

Hi Jarrod

Nuff Said

Chris

Mate, this is a STEETFIGHTERS forum - not a Period Classic Small Jap Bike Sales forum.

Maybe you should try posting your wanted ad on a HD forum.......