PDA

View Full Version : sydney riders

bond12221
30-08-2007, 05:48 PM
hey guys im not sure what the hell im doing but new to the streetfighter thing and it seems like its a big community

if anyone is interested in a ride any time around sydney or surrounding areas let me know, or maybe a ride and a piss up afterwards would be tops as well

Jockney Rebel
30-08-2007, 06:37 PM
hi mate theres a few of us up the central coast i try to get down to the road warriors when i can

Weaselman
08-10-2007, 03:51 PM
Yessssssssss a sydney metro ride whould be organised... i know there are heaps of other clubs out and about but the streetfighters should have there own thing at least once a month...
Im more than happy to organise meets and routes if i can get a little help.

If anyone is interested and has any suggestions for a streetfighters loud pipes and bullshit ride let me know...

Gix11
08-10-2007, 03:57 PM
Welcome aboard Mr.Citizen. Just saw your full member donation mate. Fuck you're fast! Welcome in mate, you're obviously into the Streetfighter scene. I'll email you soon.

Weaselman
08-10-2007, 08:33 PM
Yeah im fast... *sigh*... my missus complains all the time [:p]

Jockney Rebel
08-10-2007, 11:39 PM
weasel im up for a monthly meet as long as it coincides with the missus's "decorating"

Weaselman
08-10-2007, 11:55 PM
And then there were two...

I wont organise the first proper ride till after the 17th when i know i can get back in the saddle.
If i cant i'll stick to that date and drive the chase car with my trailer.

In the meantime i'll stick on this thread to guage popularity.
(And will try to incorperate the 'decorating')

Jockney Rebel
09-10-2007, 01:37 AM
ta inreality im on call 2weeks out of 5 so my weekends tend to fluctuatebut im definately up for puttin some miles on this triumph

speeddemon
10-10-2007, 08:28 PM
shit Jim u will wear the poor thing out

im always in, but as us Sydney siders know we have a poor track record on organising any type of meetup. I am going to try and get up the old pac this sunday if weather is good.

Jockney Rebel
11-10-2007, 12:39 AM
very funny speedy:} ive had to put up with my rellies from uk here for the last month now maybe i can escape for a bit before we buy a house and i end up fixin it