PDA

View Full Version : U-tube Bust

motomojo
08-08-2007, 10:03 AM
hey a heads up for all you hoons out there just a LITTLE heads up...the other week cops busted a biker on the popular twisty spot "BLACK SPUR" the rider in question was recording him self with a tank camera doing over 200 clicks...(nothing to special there),

BUT he flew past a car who was recording a nice lesurley drive and got his rego plates....(not so good),

meanwhile the rider in question had put his recording on utube, and the driver of the car handed in the recording to the police....mmmm bad mix, u can put 2n2 together n work out what happened...yup (impounded)anyone want a 05 R1...hehehehe.

also for u hoons in cars dont put u tube vids up doin crazy shit with your rego still visable...take the plates off or atleast blur it out on your pc before posting it on there. u guys in cars have a harder task than us on bikes to get away so b really careful n cover your bases.

sweet guys hope everyone recieving this can repost it to get it around myspace, and forums in vic...so we dont get our pride n joy impounded....i know i dont, n have had to do a runner more than onece. my bike was a 1 off modd n easy to spot so b careful with really unique builds (bikes n cars alike)

cheers guys:JAY

DaveK5
08-08-2007, 07:11 PM
Ever since john howard posted on U tube it's takin all the fun out of it...soo un cool.

Gix11
09-08-2007, 01:51 PM
How did the cops know that the guy on the bike was recording something for youtube? I mean, if the car caught his plate, all well and good, but they have no idea what speed he was doing when he passed and nothing but the driver's word to state he was speeding. Then, with 1000s of clips on youtube, how did they find this one? And I'm guessing if all this came together he must have had the clock in the film as well? Seems s pretty big long shot, but cheers for the heads up anyway mate. Where did you get the info from?

By the way, welcome aboard mate.

God
09-08-2007, 02:27 PM
Nah Gix, down here in the police state even spelling "motorcyle" is enough of a reason for a $$$$ fine, safety levy and impoundment...