PDA

View Full Version : Ballarat members?

BANDITROD
22-07-2007, 07:09 PM
ok Just wondering how many members we have in Ballarat cos i have been down there a couple of times this month and will be back in 2 weeks (to do some work on my bike)

BANDITROD
27-07-2007, 03:45 PM
so i guess no one is down that way cos im coming down that way next weekend

Ditto
28-07-2007, 08:25 AM
Sorry mate. Traralgon here.

cutcat
28-07-2007, 11:56 AM
Hi Rod, I'm not far from B'rat but don't get there on my bike. The road there is boring and full of cops. Where are you having work done on your bike and what are you having done???

BANDITROD
28-07-2007, 01:21 PM
quote:Originally posted by cutcat

Hi Rod, I'm not far from B'rat but don't get there on my bike. The road there is boring and full of cops. Where are you having work done on your bike and what are you having done???
im haeding down on sat to a mate's work (Findlay Engineering)to do my swingarm and exuast and staying overnight at his joint and finish up sunday afternoon and head back but i just thought i wouldn't mind meeting some of you guys so i know who i have been talking to for the past few months and maybe have a few bourbons or somthing

cutcat
28-07-2007, 09:23 PM
Perhaps when she's all done we'll arrange to meet somewhere with some of the guys.

BANDITROD
29-07-2007, 12:39 AM

Perhaps when she's all done we'll arrange to meet somewhere with some of the guys.
sounds good mate hopfully it will be done soon cheers Rod

Iceman
29-07-2007, 10:29 AM
Most of the catch up sessions we have these days are race related. Seeing as afew of the boys have track bikes, we try to show up where ever they are planing on going. Normally Broardford or Winton. There most recent was at Heathcoate, when Booster was draging his busa.

There's nothing planned from here til the Moto GP, but that doesn't mean we won't squeeze in a couple of meetings.

BANDITROD
29-07-2007, 12:40 PM
ok ice sounds good i will be at gp anyway

cutcat
29-07-2007, 06:03 PM
me too.

BANDITROD
29-07-2007, 09:15 PM

me too.
looks like ill see you guys there then

cutcat
02-08-2007, 07:25 AM
Just look for the bloke sleeping under his fighter!

BANDITROD
02-08-2007, 09:49 AM

Just look for the bloke sleeping under his fighter!
no prob i will be staying in a beach house with mates for the weekend should be a good piss up oh and the race as well

cutcat
02-08-2007, 07:26 PM
Hey Rod, can I bring a tent and pitch it in the backyard??

BANDITROD
02-08-2007, 07:39 PM
we might even have a room for ya mate ill find out and let you know

cutcat
02-08-2007, 09:04 PM
Cool Rod, see if you have a piece of floor for FIEND too.

BANDITROD
02-08-2007, 09:06 PM
ok mate will do

Fiend
03-08-2007, 09:08 AM

Cool Rod, see if you have a piece of floor for FIEND too.

It'll want to be a big peice of floor.:D

Hey Cutcat, I see BanditRod is into Disturbed and Heavy shit like myself... I don't know how your Barry Manilow music will go down...[xx(] Ha Ha.. Or your Madonna's greatist hits...

BanditRod It'll be good to catch up with you all..

BANDITROD
03-08-2007, 09:39 AM
i only like madonna's filmclips as for barry manilow mmmmmmmm you better leave that at home cutcat:D:D

BANDITROD
03-08-2007, 03:08 PM

ok guys it looks like the joint me and my mates are staying at it full up so sorry bout that but i will still catch up at the gp (it seems my mates are bringing there ho's with them)

Deano
03-08-2007, 08:31 PM
quote:Originally posted by BANDITROD

ok guys it looks like the joint me and my mates are staying at it full up so sorry bout that but i will still catch up at the gp (it seems my mates are bringing there ho's with them)

probably gunna be doing a broadford track day soon so will aim for that.

rod. why are your mates taking some hose to the island? do you have to water the garden or fill the pool?

BANDITROD
04-08-2007, 12:42 AM
quote:Originally posted by Deano

quote:Originally posted by BANDITROD

probably gunna be doing a broadford track day soon so will aim for that.

rod. why are your mates taking some hose to the island? do you have to water the garden or fill the pool?
maybe both if im lucky ha ahhahhahha

cutcat
04-08-2007, 04:30 PM
No sweat Rod, it was damn good of you to ask for us. Look forward to catching up. Are you heading down Sat morn?

BANDITROD
05-08-2007, 07:53 PM

No sweat Rod, it was damn good of you to ask for us. Look forward to catching up. Are you heading down Sat morn?
hey mate just got home got my swingarm done and yes i went sat morning i dont have access to net once i leave