PDA

View Full Version : The deliverance project start updated 10-07-07

alfiestorm
07-07-2007, 10:10 PM
Me and my new addition to the family
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/89616426946686.jpg

Here is from left to right greeny, geesexar from the SA branch of the asf and cutcat from the victorian branch who drove over to deliver the bike some 7 or 8 hours and then back top bloke
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/89616426950063.JPG

Thanks lads for coming round and having a chat and it’s good to finally meet some people from the asf site.

Been advised to get the bikes road worthy ticket done before starting work on it

Fiend
08-07-2007, 12:12 AM
Hey alfiestorm, Ya didn't give cutcat to many of those Green cans did ya? He's bad enough without them. Sorry you had to meet him so soon after arriving in Australia.... Don't let him put ya off aussies....Ha Ha..

That Bike ya got fly's, as I've already said " it pulled away from my TL1000R at 260kph like I was standing still...."

Welcome to Australia..:)

Rocket
08-07-2007, 02:56 AM
Note the three Aussies in jumpers and jackets and one brand new Aussie in a t-shirt...hahahaha

Good to see you gettin' your project on the go already Stu and discovering VB already.

geesexar
08-07-2007, 10:37 AM
Gday guys i havent been around for a while..i've sold my bike..and feel like a bit of a nob..getting on here without a bike..had a good arvo Stu...now get into that thing and rip it up:D:D

Gix11
08-07-2007, 02:28 PM
I like the fact that it's the first day in the garage and already there's a hacksaw on the seat. Top work boys.

Hey Wayne, why did you sell the Gixer? Who bought it?

Docktor
08-07-2007, 04:04 PM
A roady in SA ?, Dont you blokes just go to the ticket office and say. DUH, I got a car at home here is me 300 bucks ?

cutcat
08-07-2007, 04:30 PM
Hey guys, I made it back in one piece. Great to meet you guys. Alfie, you are legend status on this site and then to top it off you move to Oz! Hope to catch up again.
You too Geesexar and Greenie, top dudes. Thats one tough bike Greenie!

Shit you guys live in one hell of a nice city. Talk about easy to get around and compact. 30mins from the CBD I was in the sticks and I wasn't even on a freeway! On the way home I cruised down to Victor Harbour, Goolwa and back through Staphylbyn to Murray Bridge. Some great roads there too.[:p];)

sickboy
08-07-2007, 08:27 PM
quote:Originally posted by Docktor

A roady in SA ?, Dont you blokes just go to the ticket office and say. DUH, I got a car at home here is me 300 bucks ?

No road worthy pish I am aware off ,just take the bike to Police station on a trailer for them to check frame and engine numbers then take paper work to Transport SA for rego, sorted.

alfiestorm
08-07-2007, 08:32 PM
I think i'll check that out in the morning save a lot of pissing about if thats how it is.

sickboy
08-07-2007, 08:46 PM
Gday mate,welcome to SA, good luck with the rego ,shouldn't be any dramas ,SA dosent have any of that draconion BS the other states have when buying a bike or car ,yet.

jakam04
08-07-2007, 09:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by sickboy

Gday mate,welcome to SA, good luck with the rego ,shouldn't be any dramas ,SA dosent have any of that draconion BS the other states have when buying a bike or car ,yet.

May be draconian... but its also piece of mind in my books.. specially when people have to supply a safety cert with a bike before able to sell if it is registered.

Jarrod

geesexar
09-07-2007, 07:14 AM
Si i sold the bike coz i needed the cash[B)] but now im fuckin sorry...the gods of green are gonna have to smile at me..and i'll have to do sum real smooth talkin so's i can rustle up some money for the next bike

loosebruce
10-07-2007, 07:30 PM
Quote" Note the three Aussies in jumpers and jackets and one brand new Aussie in a t-shirt...hahahah"

an Angels teeshirt no less, talk about immersing yourself in the local culture.
This is it folks OVER tHE TOP!:)

alfiestorm
10-07-2007, 09:41 PM
quote:Originally posted by loosebruce

Quote" Note the three Aussies in jumpers and jackets and one brand new Aussie in a t-shirt...hahahah"

an Angels teeshirt no less, talk about immersing yourself in the local culture.
This is it folks OVER tHE TOP!:)

All the white bits glow in the dark and on the back it says too posh to mosh to good to last, and that glows as well[8D].
oh and I bought it at a farewell concert in portsmouth england in 1994 at a place called the rock gardens and yeah it was a rockin night:)

alfiestorm
10-07-2007, 09:48 PM
Then this happened

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/37357773971766.jpg

Jockney Rebel
10-07-2007, 10:39 PM
aww no man here for five mins and they nicked yer fairing ...

cutcat
11-07-2007, 07:32 PM
Woops, I though I found all those cans I hid from the missus!:D