PDA

View Full Version : Gsxr wheels, rear sprocket, etc

hooligan
03-07-2007, 01:17 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/6007916574896.jpg

1988 750 J front wheel, painted spokes, polished edge.also have alloy centres from extreme creations for Ben's buzzsaw discs. Undamaged, i replaced them with lightweight carrozerria wheels.

hooligan
03-07-2007, 01:19 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/60079165103579.jpg

1991 gsxr 1100 rear.

hooligan
03-07-2007, 01:20 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/60079165107028.jpg

Almost new 48 tooth sprocket.

hooligan
03-07-2007, 01:26 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/6007916591129.jpg

the spacer needed to run the flat centre (instead of the standard, concave centres).
All parts are undamaged, centres have been coated at electromould.
I'm still using the buzzsaw discs, but needed new centres made for my new wheels.

Make me an offer i can't refuse. :D

devo
03-07-2007, 02:05 PM
first dibbs on rims:DO sorry wheels

TurboKat
03-07-2007, 03:34 PM
Hey Chris, is there a real big difference with lightweight wheels [?]
Quicker steering? Sharper braking? Quicker acceleration? Faster direction changes?
Can you go longer in the sack now? [:o)]
I've always wanted to hear the scoop from someone who's back to backed with stockies vs. lightweight jobs.

Also people - note Hooligan's CORRECT use of the term wheels [8D] - NOT rims :(.... the rim is the outer round bit of the wheel only, a complete wheel assembly IS NOT A RIM.
Fuckin dumb Wogs/Lebs/Ricers are responsible for this (fully sick rims mate [B)]) the cunts are trying to destroy the english language. [}:)]

devo
03-07-2007, 03:39 PM
Turbokat said.

quote:Also people - note Hooligan's CORRECT use of the term wheels - NOT rims .... the rim is the outer round bit of the wheel only, a complete wheel assembly IS NOT A RIM.
Fuckin dumb Wogs/Lebs/Ricers are responsible for this (fully sick rims mate ) the cunts are trying to destroy the english language.
What are ya trying to say mate that I cannot speak english proper ?[:0]

hooligan
03-07-2007, 03:47 PM
quote:Originally posted by devo

Turbokat said.

quote:Also people - note Hooligan's CORRECT use of the term wheels - NOT rims .... the rim is the outer round bit of the wheel only, a complete wheel assembly IS NOT A RIM.
Fuckin DUBBO Wogs/Lebs/Ricers are responsible for this (fully sick rims mate ) the cunts are trying to destroy the english language.

hooligan
03-07-2007, 03:57 PM
quote:Originally posted by turbokat

Hey Chris, is there a real big difference with lightweight wheels [?]
Quicker steering? Sharper braking? Quicker acceleration? Faster direction changes?
Can you go longer in the sack now? [:o)]
I've always wanted to hear the scoop from someone who's back to backed with stockies vs. lightweight jobs.

All of the above, TK- and now I can last 2 whole minutes...
It was a few months between rides, though, dealing with insurance companies (and a broken scaphoid), but well worth spending their money.
The lightweight brakes help, too- thanks exben and NTB.
Everything(especially direction changes) happens quicker and easier.
Can't wait to take it to eastern creek[}:)]
And the WHEELS have been sold.

TurboKat
03-07-2007, 04:55 PM
quote:

:D You can NOW Devo ;)

TurboKat
03-07-2007, 05:01 PM
quote:[i]
All of the above, TK- and now I can last 2 whole minutes...

What kind of idiot do you take me for Chris [?]:( no one could last for 2 minutes - it's physically unpossible. [:I]
45 seconds is my record [8)].... oh yeah, I'm a stayer alright.
Form a line to the left Ladies. [:o)]

Booster
03-07-2007, 07:43 PM
Turbokat i rode a mates busa with light weight wheels straight after riding mine (std) immediately started looking for some light wheels at the right price, very noticable , me like very much

Oh yeah how much for the sprocket ? (it is a 530 ?)

sharky
03-07-2007, 08:10 PM
quote:trying to destroy the english language
Thought the aussie's had that one cornered mate ;)

TurboKat
03-07-2007, 08:18 PM
Crikey, Turn it up sport! Stone the flamin' crows, you must be a lamb chop short of a picnic cobber.
Bloody whingin' Poms, bugger the lot of yuz, I'm goin down the Pub, see if I can get a root from some sheila.
;)

TurboKat
03-07-2007, 08:21 PM
quote:Originally posted by Booster

Turbokat i rode a mates busa with light weight wheels straight after riding mine (std) immediately started looking for some light wheels at the right price, very noticable , me like very much

Righto, youz have talked me into it. I've got a set of Marchesini magnesium chappies lying around that I've been dying to put on something, just need a sprocket carrier.

sharky
03-07-2007, 10:32 PM
Look me ol' china, you got me all pete tong. I luv a dogs eye wiv dead horse as much as any 'strain.
We'll have to arrange a pigs ear and a laugh an a joke 'fore I'm frank bough to bris.
I'm off to uncle ted now for posh and becks wiv me trouble an trife...
Av a good J.arthur thinkin bout her ballrooms won't ya .....[:p]

Booster
04-07-2007, 10:21 AM
Good luck with the sprocket carrier, i tried to get a fitting kit for my marchesini no reply from the factory, maybe try Lockhart Phillips in the US