PDA

View Full Version : WILLOWBANK SPORTS BIKE SHOOTOUT THIS SATURDAY

Wolf Racing
19-06-2007, 06:57 PM
Willowbank Sports Bike Shootout
Saturday 23rd June:D

Gates will open at *12.30pm*
Runs from 1pm
Cost will be to race $45 admits 2 people.
Spectators - Adults $18
Students with ID $16

Entrants and spectators from the Streetbike Shootout are welcome to stay after 4.30pm at no extra cost to run in the Test n Tune

The next Willowbank Sports Bike Shootout will be held on June 23 at Willowbank Raceway.

This is a chance for you and your mates to try your hand at drag racing. If you’ve been before, then you can see who’s got the quickest or fastest road bike in your pack.

There are plenty of prizes to aim for from Wolf Racing and LAE Racing so come along and try to better your times and launch skills.

Dave Wolf, Alex Miller and Alex Buxton will be on hand to help those who would like some info on the finer points of drag racing.

It’s a great day to meet new people, organize a ride to Willowbank via Boonah or just come out and watch everyone have a blast.

For further info, contact Dave Wolf – 07 3206 3199.

See ya there!!!

Prizes:
-Best 60’ (street registered) - $100 cash

-Best Reaction Time – 4lt Motul 300V Factory Line, One Can of Motul Factory Line chain lube and one can of Motul dry wash and wax.

-Quickest E.T. Street Registered (must be showing registration sticker) – 4lt Motul 300V Factory Line, One Can of Motul Factory Line chain lube and one can of Motul dry wash and wax

-Best Presented Sports Bike – One Can of Motul Factory Line chain lube and one can of Motul dry wash and wax

-Buxton’s Pick – A free dyno run and performance assessment at LAE Racing to see how your ride performance. This will be given at random to a rider who entertains the most!

These are our standing instructions regarding Test n Tune events.

All vehicles MUST CHECK IN before their first run. All riders must sign the
Entry Form. A second person may ride a vehicle BUT they must sign the Entry Form. After signing the Entry form your arm will be stamped and you must show the stamp to the Official at the head of the Staging Lanes.

If your BIKE runs slower than 10.00, you will need as a minimum the
following:

Protective Clothing: Leather jacket or equivalent, long pants, gloves,
motorcycle boots & socks, (full leathers highly recommended, one or two-piece) no joggers etc

Helmet:

SNELL SA 90, SA 95, SA 2000, SA 2005, SFI 31.2(US) OR SNELL M 90. M 95, M2000, SFI 41.2 (US)

BS 6658-85 Type A (British) OR SNELL 1990/1995/2000/2005 - SFI 31.1 (US)

BS 6658 -85 Type A/FR (British) OR AS 1698 1974/1988 (Australian)

If a bike runs quicker than 10.00 the vehicle and rider must comply with
all relevant ANDRA safety requirements. Any vehicles running quicker than these times at an event and does not comply with the relevant ANDRA safety requirements will not be permitted to take any further part in the event.

crazymofo
19-06-2007, 09:31 PM
i MAY!! be there, but not running the bike, its not back together just yet. so guess im relogated to pic's bitch LOL

cheers.joe.

WarHound
19-06-2007, 10:20 PM
I might get along .. the same night I off to club Phoenix to see State of Integrity and Soulscrape in the Metal of Honour night 8)

Wolf Racing
20-06-2007, 06:09 PM
FLASH

MORE PRIZES THANKS TO THE CREW AT RAPID BIKES

A years subscription to RAPID BIKES, Australia's No.1 Motorcycle Performance Magazine. It will go to the most passes by a street registered bike. The person who presents the most timesheets for their bike after the event gets the subscription!!

See ya there!!

suxukifreak
20-06-2007, 06:18 PM
Well there you go Crazy, you will have to win that one. ;)

Fish
20-06-2007, 06:23 PM
I'll be there! I've just been released from renovation duty. Woo Hoo!!! I may or may not be racing depending on my back.

Fish
20-06-2007, 06:27 PM
Maybe we can all turn up to the gig together?

crazymofo
20-06-2007, 07:34 PM
quote:Originally posted by suxukifreak

Well there you go Crazy, you will have to win that one. ;)

[:0]:(

muthafucka, the only time the bikes not running...

i constantly do at least 20 passes every time lol. i got the 0.400 reaction last time we were there, but there was an oversight made by the organises, not to worry, dont expect prizes, just a chance to thrash my bike :D

Fish
30-06-2007, 05:15 PM
bugger, got all the way out there for some runs to find that it had been cancelled due to rain. be looking fr the next one!!!