PDA

View Full Version : Z1000 bits needed

jzgsxr
17-06-2007, 06:39 PM
Hi guys

I have recently had a disagreement with a car, apparantly he didnt think I had any right to be stopped at an intersection so he decided to hit me up the arse, anyway the z1000 has copped a bit of a hiding.

I was chasing a OEM clutch lever and a windscreen if anyone had some that they wanted to sell please PM me, also if anyone would know of anywhere that I could source a fuel tank for the 03 z1000 that would be really helpful to

Rocket
17-06-2007, 08:26 PM
Jayzee, I have the screen that came with the Zed fairing I just fitted to my bike but didn't use it.
It's a little taller than stock, tinted but not in the best condition.
But it's complete and it's free if you want it.
Trouble is, I am oversea's as of tomorrow (Monday 18th) night, if you can get here by then, no worries. Just call me on 0418-924-456.

If not, I've spoken to Billywhizz and he will come around and grab it from the boys and you can pick it up from him in Huntingdale.

Also I got a new screen made by Eagle Screens in Kenwick for $118 with fasteners. They will make any height or tint or whatever you want. Took just under a week.
But the one I have will see you through just fine until you get a better one sorted.

TurboKat
18-06-2007, 01:45 PM
http://www.ksrc-au.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=16550
There's a guy on the Kawasaki Sportsbike Riders forum selling some bits off his Z, check it out.

deafwish
27-06-2007, 09:59 PM
Hey Rocket,
Did jayzee end up taking that screen you were offering him?
If you've still got it, I'd be keen to take it off your hands!
Kindly let me know mate. I'll happily chip in a sixxer of beer for your efforts.
Daz.

Rocket
27-06-2007, 11:09 PM
Nah mate, he grabbed it.
Sorry.

deafwish
28-06-2007, 03:07 PM
Bugger!
Cheers anyway.