PDA

View Full Version : NT Drag Titles

Benz
14-06-2007, 03:07 PM
7th July, you must pre-nominate this year, for the first time....[:0]

If you don't it will cost $85 instead of $45,[and of course you might not make the field] plus $5 day license
Scruteneering is at 12, time trials 1-4pm,
Also, for the first time, it will be eliminations, instead of rounds.
I'm told there will be grudge match racing, if time permits, so you may get more than one pass, if you're first loser.:D
Go to the HVDRA site if you want to nominate online.
Your name will be at the gate, where you can fill out the insurance bullshit, and pay there, as usual.
http://forum.hiddenvalleydrags.com/viewtopic.php?t=46

leathalbusa
17-06-2007, 06:19 PM
All done benz

Hope to see alot of bikes out there. heard there might be a few ring-ins showing up. yah know the ones that just show up for the titles and try to poach it.

They might have a harder time this year cause the gsxr 750 is running sweet times and consistant and If the zx-14 gets his act together there will be a few sub ten passes......

I'll be there will see how the tempermental beast goes.

Benz
25-06-2007, 03:42 PM
Well I've pre-nominated, gonna give the GPz turbo a shot at the 1/4. Hope she holds together....
managed to see off the gixxer750 last time it ran, but that was years ago, and he has rebuilt that thing ,twice, since then.
Now, where's my spare clutch plates....

Blackkat
08-07-2007, 11:54 AM
Benz, what happened?

Benz
08-07-2007, 02:14 PM
That wheel you gave me doesn't fit!! There is a shortage on the disc side, and the caliper mount wouldn't line up correctly. It wouldn't have been a problem, but did'nt have time to re-swap over the rubber to the 7/11 wheel, as the wreckers had closed by the time I was trial fitting...........next time for sure.......
They changed the meeting too, it went rounds, instead of elimination, but failed to tell anybody beforehand, so there was no Tennant Ck, or Alice Springs guys,as they were not prepared to travel that far, for possibly one pass [after qualifying]
On the up side, my son won the seat in the burnout car with Brett Stevens, so at least that's something.
Scott White went 7.90 on his 'busa bodied prostock engined, money pitt!! Fastest N/A bike ever, on HV track.
Where were you?