PDA

View Full Version : Any meets going on??

wackyrider
02-06-2007, 10:26 AM
Hey guys

I've only been on a couple of times, and that was a few months ago now as i'm doing the trip round the country for the year and not having much time to get in the net. Unfortunately I don't have my 2 wheels at the moment, but I will as soon as my trip is over and I try to settle down in Melbourne. trying to migrate here...

Anyway, does anyone know of any bike shows or anything at all going on as I miss having my bike like fuck!! I'm in Bowen at the moment and going to keep heading North before heading to Northerm territory and then to Western Oz in a few months..

Any info appreciated guys.. oh and gals too

Cheers

scotty mac
02-06-2007, 12:10 PM
nothing that i know of. how long are you in bowen for? i'm in mackay but am working up in collinsville the next couple o weeks. thinking of coming into bowen after knock off time for a look around this week, much happening there?

wackyrider
03-06-2007, 01:14 PM
Fuck all is happening in Bowen
If i had a bike, maybe, but other than that this town seems dead. Other than the fact that they're filming a movie here and I'm going to be a movie star!!!

Gotta finish this trip and get back on 2 wheels!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scotty mac
03-06-2007, 03:48 PM
nothing happens in collisville during the week exept for the pub;)was going to take a trip to bowen after work this week. beets getting wasted every night...

DaveK5
04-06-2007, 06:23 AM
Yeah wacky you just missed the ingham car show May 26/27,
I didn't catch it meself but I heard it was another cracker, heard that there is another show/burnout comp in Cairns soon not sure of the dates.

scotty mac
06-06-2007, 11:58 AM
there's a car show n cruise on this weekend in mackay. it's been advertised on tv not sure which day tho.

03gixxerpilot
06-06-2007, 06:36 PM
scotty a few riders are going to cairns this weekend, not asf riders though, but you and anyone else is welcome to join them if you want, they are going to play on the ranges and stay in cairns saturday and possibly sunday, they are looking at leaving at 10ish this saturday, if you are intrested please give me a TXT or call on 0405276179 and i'll pass on the info and apprioate phone numbers to you and any who would like to go along

wackyrider
10-06-2007, 01:04 PM
If anyone knows of any bike shows or muscle car shows or anything interesting going on in the next few weeks, let me know. I should be in Bowen for another 3 weeks, then off towards Cairns, Nothern Territory, Alice Springs and Western Oz....