PDA

View Full Version : Absence

WarHound
23-04-2007, 06:37 AM
Hi guys,
Havent been on much lately, the old PC managed to do what PCs always do ... a lot of nothing until you sink money into them .. funny how they can be like some bikes in that way. I have been working on repairing all the plastic on my other 1/2s ZZR and getting it running again .. I tried to convince her that it would be better without the plastic but she said keep the plastic on these two bikes and we will buy two more and build a couple of fighters (ie I will build, she will supervise (hers)).Anyways just thought I would hop back on say Gday and ask if anyone has planned the next get together ?

crazymofo
23-04-2007, 06:16 PM
nope, but how bout you plan one :P :D ;)

cheers.joe.

Ryan
23-04-2007, 06:54 PM
I'm riding up to the Mt Glorious cafe on saturday morning. Meeting at the cafe at 0800, then heading out the back of the mt to Somerset, then through Kilcoy and back towards the city. Any of you guys are welcome to catch up, i'll be on the black CBR600RR with scratches on the left and red leather jacket.

Ryan

WarHound
24-04-2007, 07:44 AM
Do you guys like the Bearded Dragon .. if so why not make a second attempt for this weekend .. ?