PDA

View Full Version : 03gixxerpilot

03gixxerpilot
16-04-2007, 06:04 PM
:(

Just a quick hello just to let you all know that im still alive, don't have the net on at the place i'm staying at at the moment, but will have my own unit soon, so will be able to get it up and running again, and there for be able to participate on the forum again.

Fuck i miss getting on the forums.

Catch Ya later.

Gix11
16-04-2007, 10:11 PM
Good to hear from you Clive. Thought something was wrong. Get back soon mate.

DaveK5
17-04-2007, 12:19 PM
Yeah bloke when ya get ya shit sorted give me a bell,bout time we got that gixxer of yours hummin...happy to swing spanners anytime.

I'm still on dial up meself the whole no ISP,no other available adsl2, thing is fucked...oh for a fuckin decent connection.

scotty mac
18-04-2007, 03:37 PM
are you guys in townsville? do you ever go on full day rides?
i'm in mackay n might head up if its worth the trip, is stunt practice
on sunday arvos still?

03gixxerpilot
24-04-2007, 09:30 AM
Yer scoty we do so on occasions but it is very sporadic, i will give you a pm when i get my shit together and get it going on regular basis again.

I've finaly got a place to move into that is mine and have a 12 month lease on it with the option to renew at the end of the 12 months, this now gives me a place of my own that i can get the phone put on and a new isp with adsl or adsl 2, it won't be for about two week befor i get it but that is the start of the road to recovery and the continuation of some building that needs to be done

DaveK5
24-04-2007, 12:17 PM
Good shit clive,what suburbs the new place in.

03gixxerpilot
26-04-2007, 10:29 AM
opposite stevos shed mate.

DaveK5
27-04-2007, 09:16 AM
Ooohh goody...the potential for mischief has hit an all time high.

03gixxerpilot
02-05-2007, 02:36 PM
Oh yer, gona be some good piss ups and burnout comps, the electrictions are going to be out on saturday the 5th and i am hopeing to get the keys on that day so i can move in on monday.

stevo
28-05-2007, 01:53 PM
CLive's all moved in ...

could be a little while till he's on the net tho..

but he can check in now n then on my puter anyway... although we can't get too carried away as I'm on a 3G card... and I'm sitting right at the limit of my usage.. been a bit busy myself the last month or so setting up my own website and working out in the mines..

DaveK5
29-05-2007, 08:29 PM
Apparently the shed warming is planned for april 10...
Clives new living quarters are shaping up well...ASF Townsville chapter[8D].
Should put some big feckin banners above the roller door...what do ya reckon RHD will think of that.

scotty mac
02-06-2007, 09:55 AM
i think the rebs would be ova the moon havin some real bikes in the area:D:D:D
Should put some big feckin banners above the roller door...what do ya reckon RHD will think of that.

[/quote]