PDA

View Full Version : Bearded Dragon get together (time added)

jakam04
04-04-2007, 08:51 AM
Was thinking of a get together on the 15th April at the Bearded Dragon Starting at 12 midday... Have a few light drinks and lunch then a small ride through some twisties...

Anyone interested, drop a post...

I will be a tad tired after 2 x nightshifts, but tis cool.

Jarrod

zx12argh
04-04-2007, 12:27 PM
Possibly mate - if I can the time off. It would be great to meet some of you guys and actually SEE SOME BIKES!!! :D

Slain
04-04-2007, 12:58 PM
im keen, have to wait to get the new roster and it all depends on the time. i have to ride from toowoomba and i work 24hr shifts so it might not work out

zx12argh
04-04-2007, 07:37 PM
Hey slain - i'm shooting to toowoomba this weekend to see my olds for easter. What you ride? I'll keep a look out ;)

crazymofo
04-04-2007, 07:49 PM
im there.

cheers.joe.

War_Hound
04-04-2007, 08:06 PM
After 12 .. I think I can make it along .. its just down the road after all 8)

Tony Nitrous
05-04-2007, 06:40 PM
Food wasn't too good last time but might come
down for a ride / chat / beer.

Tony.J.

Slain
07-04-2007, 09:25 AM
yellow/black 954rr with underseat can etc
watch the cops, i got done again yesturday coming back from qr :(

suxukifreak
07-04-2007, 09:31 AM
and its double points over easter.

Slain
07-04-2007, 10:10 AM
i thought we never had double points in qld?

suxukifreak
07-04-2007, 11:19 AM
Sorry, but i heard it on the news friday.

Tony Nitrous
07-04-2007, 02:02 PM
quote:Originally posted by suxukifreak

Sorry, but i heard it on the news friday.

Yeah keep getting told "No double points in Qld"
then jump in the Ute and Triple M radio says
Lots of speed camera's and double points this weekend...

Slain
07-04-2007, 04:04 PM
“In the last year, my Government has introduced a range of new road safety measures including year-round double demerit points for high speed offenders, immediate licence suspensions for repeat and high-end drink drivers and toughened anti-hooning laws.

got that off a government website from google, dunno anything about everyone else

Gix11
07-04-2007, 04:26 PM
Must be localised, if at all. I know, I got a ticket this morning and it was standard points.

zx12argh
07-04-2007, 06:51 PM
Nah it is and it isn't double demerits - If you get caught over easter then you get normal fine points etc. Get done again within 12 months and thats when the hit your with double demerit points... Supposed to make you think about why you are such a bad boy/girl all year round I guess.

I'll be coming back from toowoomba tomorrow sometime and unless i get a runner then I'll be doing a really slow trip [xx(]

BTW I saw four cops and a silver honda accord unmarked police car hanging around the start of the western freeway on friday arvo... So watch out for honda drivers too...

War_Hound
09-04-2007, 11:50 AM
So is this QLD meet on Sunday or not..?? I am going for a ride before hand .. I wanna make sure I dont turn up as nigel no friends 8)

Gix11
09-04-2007, 02:57 PM
I'll try and get down there as well.

strawb09
09-04-2007, 04:44 PM
mite b able 2 make it!!!

ozkat
09-04-2007, 04:49 PM
Ill be there, they have the best bloody cider on tap.

Gix11
09-04-2007, 07:25 PM
Yea it is good. I forgot about that....

evad
09-04-2007, 08:59 PM
Bikes not going yet, so Im wheeless until I get the ignition sorted on thhe Megasquirt. Hope to run the pick ups etc on the bench this week and then to have the bike back on the road shortly after!!

ozkat
09-04-2007, 09:02 PM
Drive down Dave, my shout!

evad
09-04-2007, 09:22 PM
Thanks for the offer Shayne, but i will be working on the bike. As soon as I get it going Ill drop down and say hello:D

Ryan
14-04-2007, 07:19 PM
might drop in on my way down the coast and meet up with some of you boys....beware though, i won't be on a 'fighter, just the ol CBR600RR

Gix11
15-04-2007, 12:07 AM
....we've had worse.......

War_Hound
15-04-2007, 06:05 AM
Yeah like my teapot 8)

jakam04
15-04-2007, 01:56 PM
Firstly, Id like to apologise for not making it to the get together I organised. After my second night shift, I went for a power nap with the intention of being woken up at 11am so I could ride down there to GC to Bearded Dragon to meet the guys/gals who attended. Unfortunately, my wife and my alarm clock failed me and I ended up waking up at 1.40pm which was way too late. I did try to ring a few members I thought might have gone, however, they had been unable to attend themselves or their phone was out of range.

Sorry once again and hope no one was put out too much for attending with limited members attending.[|)]:(

Jarrod

zx12argh
15-04-2007, 03:08 PM
Yeah I didn't make it either cause hopefuly my bike will be finished tomorrow.

Finally wont be ridding the bike around in shitty old undercoat. Bring on the satin blank :D

How was the ride?

Gix11
15-04-2007, 04:06 PM
Remind me not to rely on you guys to organise a meeting! I tried setting off at 12 but my bike wouldn't start so I took it apart, checked the lines, plugs, battery etc etc and eventually got it going about 40 minutes later so headed out there to find Robbie Williams and his mrs and 100 Finks. ..and that was it. Then out of the blue Terry (Mr.Hyosung) turned up. Had one drink and then pissed off for the ride back with Terry. I had a bike that wouldn't start and Terry lives in Byron but we still made it! The word "Soft" springs to mind.........

War_Hound
15-04-2007, 05:00 PM
Tony went past at 12 and there was no one he recognised there and I got there late as I was on a ride with some mates .. about 4pm and there was no one there at all .. maybe we should try again in a couple of weeks .. I am peeved that I missed the drags and the Dragon 8(

suxukifreak
15-04-2007, 05:24 PM
Everybody was saying the MIGHT turn up so i didnt plan on going down because of all the no shows.
If everybody said "YES i will be there" i would of turned up. :)

Zed14
15-04-2007, 05:42 PM
softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks soft cocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks softcocks

jakam04
15-04-2007, 05:44 PM
quote:Originally posted by Rexie

soft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockscockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cockssoft cocks

Cocksoft???? WTF nice of you to be so open with us rexie, but Im sure there are medications to help you in your time of need....

Jarrod

Zed14
15-04-2007, 05:45 PM
got em

suxukifreak
15-04-2007, 05:48 PM
Here you go Rexie.......

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/18178762424273.jpg

jakam04
15-04-2007, 05:52 PM
LMFAO.... is there no where that is Hoff proof???

Jarrod

Zed14
15-04-2007, 06:01 PM
i used to work for pfizer.

zx12argh
15-04-2007, 06:43 PM
Yeah yeah yeah whatever...

Here's my excuse - 1 kg of bog later and my tailpiece is now coloured "Thar she blue" undercoat ready for a rub down and coat of satin black.

My garage looks like a Columbian Drug Lords with all this white powder lying around... I swear its just body filler dust...

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/181787726411672.jpg

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/18178772669617.jpg

War_Hound
15-04-2007, 07:46 PM
Ok well I am the new guy, so does anyone want to organise a get together where everyone WILL come along instead of might. I mean I am just as guilty as everyone else as I didnt get there until 4 .. mostly because I was having way too much fun and lost track of time on the Lions Rd.. to Kyogle and then back through the woodenbong rd to rathdowney 8) But hey .. it would be cool for me as a newer guy to get together and meet some of you knowlegable bike modifying gentleman

Large
15-04-2007, 07:46 PM
Tail looks great...cage is a bit ghey.

zx12argh
15-04-2007, 08:39 PM
Thanks large - the cage is coming off and a belly pan is going on.

The cage was just there as my stunting training wheels ;)

I'll be up for a ride whenever Warhound- just not when my bike is looking like shit and falling apart [:p]