PDA

View Full Version : Nt drags starting again

leathalbusa
30-03-2007, 12:20 PM
Hey guys are we going racing tonite??????

Should be good fun. come watch me throw away the busa beast. in a great shower of orange sparks!!!!!!

Benz u gonna be there? just look for the Orange Orange bike in peices..[B)]

leathalbusa
31-03-2007, 12:55 AM
Bloody @#$$%^%$%$#@ RAIN!!!!!!!

But there is a test and tune on good friday starting at 4.

Benz
04-04-2007, 11:57 PM
I was thinkin it was about time, typical fuckin sadistic weather, did the same at a testntune coupla years ago. Might bring the 7/11 down on Friday mate. Can't race without changing the clutch springs though, there's fuggen valvesprings! in there at the moment,[grabs with any revs] been goin to change them for a while now.....
Somebody at Hidden Valley will have spares no doubt.

ozkat
05-04-2007, 05:30 PM
Dontcha just fuckin hate rain at the drags :( I drive about 120km just to get there and quiet a few times have turned around as soon as ive got there. Shit hapens tho ;)

leathalbusa
05-04-2007, 06:05 PM
Yep hate that rain. and I will sit at the track and wait, hoping that the rain stops. F#$%^&^^%%#$ die-hard racers!

Benz
06-04-2007, 07:38 PM
Well no rain, but f##k, it was hot!!.
Kinda glad I wimped on racing, sittin in the full sun with full leathers is a strictly limited pastime. Next week may be a different story..... I'll have my clutch springs by then too.
Good to meet you Leith.

leathalbusa
07-04-2007, 09:59 AM
Yeah great to meet you too mate. Boy thats a great crew of racers. If you haven't heard aready the bloke on the GPZ hooked seriousely And tossed it away right on the start line. Buggered up the body work missed him he took a bit of a spill and has a sore sholder.. Not good for the bike..

But fun was had by all! will be out on saturday to play!

27-08-2007, 10:12 AM
A bit of my poetry, if you may. "Between cosmic tides and rivers of solitude, the storm rains nothing but darken shame. veritas, o glorious veritas,forsaken in this hasty pursuit, I'll paint her portrait in black and wait.".

Benz
27-08-2007, 12:59 PM
Well thank for that Kyra, the next time I feel the need to post about NT Dragracing, I'll think of your poem, and realise the world is full of individuals who have absolutely no fukken idea what they're doing, or why they're doing it, and go post my dragracing results on a forum about poems......somewhere completely LOGICAL, like a forum in Austria, for flugal horns[^]

Gix11
27-08-2007, 02:10 PM
Spambot mate. I've deleted the user.

Benz
27-08-2007, 02:30 PM
;)Beauty Bloke:D