PDA

View Full Version : Gday

War_Hound
11-03-2007, 06:41 AM
Hi .. Hows it going ?
My name is Mark .. and I have joined on here after talking to Tony and a couple of other people about this forum.. I have a big interest in modding bikes and bugger all experience so I thought this would be one of the places I might be able to learn something ..I have some plans to get into my GSXF .. that are coming along slowly but with help from a few very generous and cool people I hope to jump on a big learning curve and get into more modifications as I go along ..
Catch ya

geesexar
11-03-2007, 07:32 AM
gday mark welcome to the madness..you'll find a lot of good people and info here just take a look around..cheers mate

Jockney Rebel
11-03-2007, 09:35 AM
hi mark welcome m8 iwas much the same as u when i started a few months ago good bunch of blokes here ..so you ve got a flying teapot then ?

War_Hound
11-03-2007, 10:08 AM
Yup its the boring bike with Teapot styling .. I will say this though as a guy with basic knowledge a Dynojet Kit .. KN filter and Yoshi Iridium plugs .. make it a "flying teapot" and a bl;oody loud one when on the boil and she starts to whistle .. Down the track I would like to drop a worked and bored bandit engine in it .. so first I wanna get better suspension .. a wider back wheel and USD's on the front .. I basically want better brakes and suspension on the front end and the fat tyre ... well you know it looks better .. but I justify it to my other half by saying I will need more rubber on the road when I have a tourqier engine 8) heheh .. I did want a busa but I think I would rather roll up next to an R1 .. give it a rev .. have the guy next to me giggle .. then leave the lights with a roadrunner flame behind me .. and someone going .. what the hell was that LOL.. anyways .. probably a little ambitious but what the hell.. A man has to dream ..
8)

11-03-2007, 10:10 AM
Well if there's one bike that deserves to have all it's plastic ripped off it's the teapot, and at least youo've got a kwaka to give you some cred. :D

Welcome old chap

Gix11
11-03-2007, 10:23 AM
Welcome aboard Hound. Crazymofo has a doctored Teapot which he calls the Widowmaker. Maybe he can shed some light for you.

barknmad
11-03-2007, 01:25 PM
Hound I think your Barkn up the right tree!
Welcome 8^)

WATEVR
11-03-2007, 02:50 PM
welcome to the madness war hound gsxf hmmmmm.................atleast youve got a kwaka!!

where are the pics????

jakam04
11-03-2007, 03:04 PM
Hey warhound... I think I had a chat with you one day at Springwood Suzuki. You have the GSXF with the alloy grill covering the ducts in the fairing isnt it? I had a GSXR1100 purple and black 95 model.

Great to see you have joined the best site bar none...

Jarrod

crazymofo
11-03-2007, 04:28 PM
gday mark, good to see ya found the place.

this should get some ideas going ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/midnitebomma/dcfc0069.jpg

i might even finish mine one of these days.

cheers.joe.

War_Hound
11-03-2007, 04:38 PM
Well if there's one bike that deserves to have all it's plastic ripped off it's the teapot, and at least youo've got a kwaka to give you some cred.

In answer to this misguided post (LOL) .. I am keeping the fairtings .. just because I know it will keep people thinking ..damn its one of those "boring" slow GSXF's .. and re Kwaka I have owned 4 Kwakas .. Everyone of them ended up with cooling problems .. The ZZR seems to be no different .. I am afraid I have Suzuki Blood Running through my veins

Did anyone see Hoppers awesome performance in the GP .. If Suzukis really dont like Qatar .. then I think we are in for a hell of a season ... it was nice to see stoner show what he can do aswell 8)

CRAZY - Damn thats looking good .. cant wait to get mine underway 8)

Iceman
12-03-2007, 09:49 AM
Welcome aboard Mark.

ozpete01
12-03-2007, 12:39 PM
welcome aboard war hound, i the same not been here long got bugger all idea but learning fast

War_Hound
13-03-2007, 05:38 AM
Thanks for the welcome guys .. much appreciated .. Now I am here I am even more motivated to get cracking on this F

zx12argh
13-03-2007, 12:17 PM
Hey Hey, welcome aboard.

Get some photos up so at least we'll recognise your stocker at the lights ;)

War_Hound
13-03-2007, 10:18 PM
Consider it done 8)