PDA

View Full Version : Hello

alfiestorm
01-02-2007, 01:45 AM
Just thought I would say a BIG HELLO to all soon to be fellow South Aussies .
Thought it had gone a bit quiet round here :):D

01-02-2007, 09:29 AM
So Alfie? who ya gonna support this season Port or Adeliade, in the AFL?

Have you ever seen AFL? We might have to have a 'teach the Pom Aussie Rules Footie' thread.

Heard a lot of derogatory things about it before coming over myself, now it's the only Rugby/Football code I watch. First chance you get to go watch it at the MCG go for it, it's a top event, regardless who's playing.

Oh when The Saints, Oh when The Saints, Oh When The Saints ever win a Grand Final.............
Carn' the Saints!

WATEVR
01-02-2007, 10:14 AM
it certainly has gone a bit hush round these parts, cant wait to have another member in this neck of the woods. we will have a fair sized group for rides if we could get everyone organized!!!

Greeny
01-02-2007, 04:30 PM
Yeah more rides are needed. One on a weekend might get a bigger crowd

alfiestorm
02-02-2007, 03:34 AM
Aussie rules football is that where a funny shaped ball is thrown/kicked about as a destraction and everone beats the crap out'a each other :D

Thats something thats triggered a question where do you originally hail from chalk ?

Greeny and watevr plus the others of the sa crew will have to show me some of them lovely roads when i get there and my gixxer is on the road :D:D

geesexar
02-02-2007, 04:55 AM
yeah has bin a bit quiet here..yeah alfie ozzy rules is that game where you kick a funny shaped ball around trying to maim kill and destoy your apponent with absolutely no padding(fuckin piss weak yanks)and ya can actually touch the ball with your hands...GREAT GAME

we all gotta get together for another spin ASAP